剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Not content with an atlas of Patagonia,
巴塔哥尼亚的地图还不够
he then proceeded to devour a first edition Gatsby.
他已经开始啃初版《盖茨比》了
You want him to stop eating your books,
你要是不想让他再吃你的书
stop buying 'em leather-bound.
那就别买♥♥皮面的了
I'll buy you a new one.
我给你买♥♥本新的
I don't believe I pay you enough to replace it,
我付给你的钱可不够你买♥♥本新的
Mr. Reese, and you're missing the point.
里瑟先生 这也不是重点
Some things simply cannot be replaced.
有些东西是无法取代的
Coffee.
咖啡
Finch, they didn't have your Sencha thing,
芬奇 他们那儿没有你喜欢的煎绿茶
so I got you Mint Medley.
我给你买♥♥了杯薄荷混合茶
I'll go without then, thank you.
那就不要了 谢谢
Hydrating on a stakeout is a double-edged sword anyway.
监视的时候补水可是双刃剑
You forget your water bottle, Finch?
忘记空瓶子了吗 芬奇
Okay, here he is.
他来了
Evening, Benny.
晚安 本尼
Why are we watching him again?
我们干嘛要监视他来着
We have credible information that Mr. Belasco
有确切消息表明比拉斯科先生
has run afoul of HR.
和HR有冲突
A member of that organization may try to kill him,
该组织的人有可能想杀他
or he may try to kill one of them, I suppose,
或者也有可能是他要杀他们的人
but it seems unlikely.
不过可能性不大
Credible information, huh?
确切消息啊
I trust that the two of you have this covered.
我相信你们俩能搞定
Yeah, we just got to wait here
没问题 我们只需要等着
to see which dirty cop shows up to kill Benny.
看是哪个黑警来杀本尼
Then we'll save his life.
然后救下他
You make our work sound so simple.
听着真是轻松愉快
It must be. You're leaving us.
必须简单啊 不然你怎么会走
You brought home a beast.
你带回来一头怪兽
I have to walk it and water it
我得去遛它 给它洗澡
and feed it, lest it consume any more of my books.
给它喂食 不让它再啃我的书
Mr. Reese. Detective.
里瑟先生 警探
No.
不是吧
Come on, this is a classic.
别这样 这可是经典
Classic rock puts me to sleep.
我一听经典摇滚就犯困
Still trying to get used to this.
我还在适应呢
Being early. Early?
提前干预 提前
I'm homicide, John.
我是凶杀组的 约翰
Usually if you're spending time with me,
通常跟我打交道的
it's because you're already dead.
都是死人
Just look at him,
看看他
just walking around.
就这么瞎晃
Don't even know what's coming for him.
根本不知道要出事了
He ought to,
他应该知道
stealing from a bunch of corrupt cops.
毕竟他偷了一帮腐♥败♥警♥察♥的钱
Nah, I've seen a lot of dead bodies.
不 我见过很多死人
You know what they all had in common?
知道他们有什么共同点吗
Not one of them looked like they saw it coming.
他们谁都不知道要出事了
Wonder Boy.
神奇小子
Time to pretend to be a detective again.
又该装警♥察♥了
Two Brotherhood guys shot dead.
两个兄弟会分子遭枪击身亡
I'm not answering any questions.
我不会回答任何问题
Elias's guy-- sole survivor.
以利亚的人 唯一的幸存者
His name's Carlo.
名叫卡洛
See what I can find out.
我去查查看
Finch, I got two dead Brotherhood guys
芬奇 死了两个兄弟会的人
whose numbers never came up.
号♥码却都没出来
This some kind of glitch in the Machine?
机器出问题了吗
I certainly hope not.
希望不是
Perhaps this is a crime of opportunity.
也许这是起机会犯罪
The Machine only sees premeditation.
机器只能发现预谋犯罪
Could be Elias ordered the shooting
应该是以利亚下令枪杀
in retaliation against Dominic
以报复多米尼克
for disappearing three of his men.
之前干掉了他三个人
And we've just received a new number
我们收到了一个新号♥码
unrelated to Dominic or Elias.
和多米尼克或以利亚都无关
Chase Patterson, 25,
切斯·帕特森 25岁
his family slain in 2008.
全家在2008年被杀害
Chase was a prime suspect at the time.
切斯是当时的主要嫌疑人
Was he ever convicted?
被定罪了吗
No, before he could be charged or arrested,
没有 在他被起诉或逮捕之前
Mr. Patterson fled the country.
帕特森先生逃出国了
He's just returned to New York City
在巴黎待了七年
after seven years in Paris.
刚回到纽约市
You and Fusco stay on Dominic and Elias.
你和弗斯科继续跟进多米尼克和以利亚
I can handle one murderer on my own.
我自己可以搞定个杀人犯
Alleged murderer.
杀人嫌犯
Maybe Chase's case file can help clear that up.
也许切斯的案件卷宗可以帮我们澄清下
I'll go down to evidence and take a look.
我去证物科看看
Congratulations?
恭喜
Don't go buying me that blender just yet, Harry.
先别急着给我买♥♥搅拌机当贺礼 哈罗
With Samaritan hunting down the Machine,
既然撒玛利亚人在搜寻机器
I figured we should start our own search for her.
我认为我们自己也应该开始找她
I tried to get close to someone
我试图接近某个我认为
I thought had inside information.
有内部消息的人
It ended badly.
结果不怎么样
Not only am I still on the market,
不但没嫁出去
but we have no leads to help us find her.
而且还是没有可以找到她的线索
Ms. Groves, how would you like to try your hand
格罗夫斯女士 想不想试试
at stopping a gang war?
阻止一场黑帮大战
It would involve determining
可以帮助判断
whether the Machine is functioning properly.
机器是否在正常运转
When do we start?
什么时候开始
Must be some kind of mistake.
搞错了吧
I just wanted the Patterson case file.
我只想要帕特森的案件卷宗
Wasn't in its proper place.
卷宗不在该在的位置
Found it in the primary detective's effects.
是在负责警探的个人物品里找到的
Effects?
个人物品
Detective's things are evidence now.
那位警探的东西现在都是证物了
Evidence? Why?
证物 为什么
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
You're cold?
你冷吗
No, I'm good.
不冷 我没事
You know what's worse than a stakeout?
你知道比监视更糟的是什么吗
Going back to the precinct at 5:00 AM
早上五点回警局
doing three hours of paperwork about a stakeout.
填上三个小时的监视报告
There's no paperwork when you're working
跟我和芬奇工作
with me and Finch.
不用填报告
Good thing. The stunts you pull...
很好 你这些小花招
Military wasn't much better.
军队也没有好多少
Lots of red tape to go around there too.
也有一堆繁文缛节
Never cared much for red tape.
我一直不喜欢繁文缛节
My time wasn't like yours, though.
不过我那时和你可不一样
You were an officer. I was a grunt.
你是军官 我是个小人物
Wasn't really good at anything,
什么都不擅长
not at first.
至少一开始如此
But later, what were you good at then?
那之后你又擅长些什么呢
Taking orders.
服从命令
Got a little too good at that.
有点太擅长了
You ever think about the future,
你想过将来没
doing something else?
做点其他事
Sure.
当然
Some days, I see so much death,
某一天 我看够了死亡
I just think about putting in my 20
我会想递交辞呈
and getting out.
彻底离开
Where would you go?
你要去哪儿
A beach.
找个海滩
Yeah, somewhere where there's no blood.
找个看不到血的地方
No showing up on somebody's doorstep
不用出现在别人门前
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表