剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system,
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number is up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
I'd be happy to restate the order, if you'd like.
不介意的话我想重复一下订单
You see, it's vital that we get it exactly right.
必须确定清楚才行
So perhaps we should try again.
所以不如再说一遍
Pastrami...
熏牛肉
Extra mustard, spicy and yellow,
多加芥末 黄辣的
and enough pepperoncinis to create digestion issues
辣椒加到足以令人跑肚拉稀
in even the strongest constitution.
铁人都受不了
No mayonnaise, please.
不加蛋黄酱 谢谢
If there's even a trace,
只要一点儿不对
it'll render the entire sandwich useless,
整个三明治就全毁了
and we'll have to begin this whole process over again,
就得全部重来一遍
which I don't think either of us would enjoy.
我们肯定都不希望这样
Wonderful.
好极了
And I'll take a bag of chips.
我要袋薯片
What's going on?
怎么回事
Just finished entertaining at a children's party.
刚刚去儿童派对表演来着
Mr. Berenstain was a big hit.
贝贝熊先生大受欢迎
How could you let her do this to me, Finch--
你怎么能让她这么对我 芬奇
tranq me like I'm some kind of animal?
把我当动物似的 真接下药
It was for your own good, Ms. Shaw.
这是为了你好 肖女士
You are no longer safe from Samaritan's gaze,
你在撒马利亚人的监视上不再安全了
and you wouldn't listen to reason.
你又不肯听话
He's right, Sam.
他说得对 萨姆
You really wouldn't.
你是真不听话
You turned on me, Harold.
你背叛我 哈罗德
Not cool.
不厚道
A peace offering.
求和礼物
It's the Beatrice Lillie from Park's Deli,
从朴氏熟食店买♥♥的毕翠丝·莉莉
including the extra ingredients you enjoy.
额外加了你喜欢的料
Here...
来
Let me help you.
我帮你
Two hands are better than one.
两只手好过一只手
So how long do you nerds expect to keep me locked up?
你们俩宅客能把我关到啥时候
Until it's safe for you.
关到你安全为止
And us.
加上我们
If Samaritan and its human agents discover you,
要是撒马利亚人及其执行人发现了你
it could lead them to every single one of us.
它会直接追踪到我们每一个人
Guilt, Harold? Really?
玩内疚战 哈罗德 真的么
You know, normally that wouldn't work on me,
姐一般可不吃这一套
but I wouldn't want anything to happen
不过 我不想伤害到
to the dog.
狗狗
I'm glad we all agree you're going to stay put,
很高兴我们达成共识 你留在原地
especially since we know
其实我们也知道
it would be impossible to keep you locked up...
不太可能关住你
against your will, anyway.
要是你真不乐意的话
So true.
太对了
And what happens when we get a new number?
我们有新号♥码怎么办
Mr. Reese is handling one now.
里瑟先生现在正在处理
I'm sure he'll be fine on his own
我相信他没事的
until we get this matter sorted out.
能撑到我们解决问题
Finch, looks to me like our new number
芬奇 看来我们的新号♥码
is waiting on a lunch date.
在等待午餐约会呢
It's likely her husband.
应该是跟她丈夫
He's a hedge fund manager at a firm downtown.
他在下城区一家公♥司♥当对冲基金经理
And Rachel Farrow is a law clerk at the courthouse.
而雷切尔·法罗是法官助理
It's probably about a case she's been working on.
可能跟她正在处理的案子有关
Why don't I just break into her office?
为什么不让我直接闯进她办公室
Because it's located in a federally owned building, Mr. Reese.
因为它位于联邦政♥府♥的大厦中 里瑟先生
If you were caught, that would certainly be the end of Detective Riley.
你一旦被抓 莱利警探就肯定完蛋了
Our girl seems a bit nervous, Finch.
这姑娘好像有点紧张啊 芬奇
Maybe she's not meeting her husband after all.
也许她根本不是来见她丈夫的
Could be an affair.
可能是外遇
Finch, it's Samaritan.
芬奇 是撒马利亚人
Could you expand on that, Detective?
能说清楚点吗 警探
Greer's man, Lambert, just sat down at Rachel Farrow's table.
格里尔的人 朗伯 刚坐到雷切尔·法罗那桌了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hello, Rachel.
你好 雷切尔
My name is Jeremy.
我叫杰里米
How do you--
你怎么
You need to go, Jeremy.
你走吧 杰里米
I'm waiting on my husband. Please.
我在等我丈夫 请吧
Don't worry. I'm not here to make any kind of romantic overture.
别担心 我不是来调情的
How's your wrist?
你的手腕还好吗
Why would you ask that?
为什么问这个
Still healing from the spiral fracture?
还在螺旋形骨折康复期吗
It was a nasty break.
这可是重伤
It takes a long time to heal,
需要很长时间的康复期
Especially when it's your writing hand.
特别是你还要用那只手写字
You told your friends you fell down playing tennis--
你跟朋友说是打网球摔倒了
Just a silly accident.
只是意外
How clumsy of you.
真是笨手笨脚啊
You couldn't tell them how your husband
你不能告诉他们是你丈夫
twisted it so violently during an argument,
在争执中野蛮扭断的
He broke it.
是他打的
How--how do you know this?
你 你怎么知道的
I am a friend,
我一片善意
and I want to help you.
想来帮你
What's happening, Mr. Reese?
出什么事了 里瑟先生
Something's not right.
不对劲
I don't think Lambert's here to hurt her.
朗伯不是来伤害她的
It's Samaritan, Reese.
那可是撒马利亚人 里瑟
Think about the words coming out of your mouth.
你说的这是什么话
They don't make any sense.
根本讲不通嘛
Samaritan gave Lambert the information for a reason.
撒马利亚人告诉朗伯此事肯定有原因
I don't think it's because it wants her dead.
肯定不是因为它想她死
There were the broken ribs last year,
去年先是断了肋骨
then the dislocated jaw.
后是下颏骨脱臼
You're so very much alone that you became desperate.
你孤立无援 越来越绝望
You knew that someday your husband would kill you.
你知道总有一天 你丈夫会打死你
You see, I have this friend...
你看 我有位朋友
a very powerful friend who knows
有权有势
how to take care of problems like your husband.
能解决你丈夫这类的问题
Did you know that most insulin pumps are networked these days?
你知道如今胰岛素泵都联网了吗
A wonderful technological advancement
了不起的技术进步
that assures that diabetics are alerted
可以随时提醒糖尿病人
when their blood sugar is too low or too high.
他们的血糖过低 或是过高
Unfortunately, those pumps can be tampered with
不幸的是 这些泵可以被篡改
to give false readings.
给出假数据
I'm sure you know what happens to someone who takes too much insulin.
我想你很清楚注入过多胰岛素有何后果
What are you saying?
你在说什么
What can your friend possibly do for me?
你的朋友能为我做什么
The same thing you were about to do.
做你打算去做的事
You're such an honest person,
你真的很正直
you even applied for a gun permit.
居然还去申请持枪许可
A .38 Ruger L.C., wasn't it?
点38鲁格LC 是吧
A pistol small enough to fit inside that handbag
这手♥枪♥小得足以装进你现在
you hold so tightly.
紧抓的手提包中
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表