剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Just lost the laptop. Brooks, stand down.
电脑没了 布鲁克斯 不要行动
I repeat...
重复
stand...down!
不要行动
We need to find out what was in that laptop.
我们得查清电脑里究竟有什么
Okay, he's gone.
好吧 他跑了
Crimson Six?
深红六
What's your status, Crimson Six?
现在什么情况 深红六
It's a no-go, ma'am.
行动失败 夫人
We'll have to reacquire Yasin Said.
我们得重新再找亚辛·赛义德
The laptop melted?
电脑烧毁了
Some kind of a self-destruct mechanism
应该是某种自毁装置
that I've never seen before.
我以前从没见过
Can you reconstruct the data?
数据能恢复吗
This isn't a computer anymore.
这都已经不叫电脑了
It's 4 pounds of plastic and silicon.
就是四斤废铜烂铁了
We have to find Yasin Said.
必须找出亚辛·赛义德
Hang on, I got something.
等等 有线索了
Well...
等等
Freight shipping schedules for trains leaving Detroit.
驶离底特律的货运列车时间表
He's flagged these three to Toronto tonight.
他圈出了三个今晚开往多伦多的班次
Yasin may be about to hop a freight train for Canada.
亚辛可能会扒货车去加拿大
When's the next train?
下一班是几点
Three hours.
三小时后
Report back to me every 30 minutes.
每三十分钟向我汇报
But we're due back this afternoon
但我们今天下午要归队了
for a mandatory supply turn-in.
强制性供给归还
Excuse me?
什么
We just got reassigned.
我们刚被重派了新任务
Reassigned? By whom?
重派 谁派的
You think you can interfere with my operations?
你敢干预我的行动
Of course not. You do your job, I do mine.
当然不敢 我们各司其职
Does your job include spying on me?
你的"职"包括监视我吗
Little paranoid there.
有点偏执啊
Is there something you're trying to hide?
你想要隐瞒什么吗
Will that be all?
还有事吗
Call in my personal security detail.
把我的私人保镖叫来
Mike, what's up?
迈克 怎么了
Do I need to brief the President
我需要向总统汇报下
about this terrorist on the loose?
那位在逃恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的情况吗
Who told you that?
是谁告诉你的
Who told you you were allowed to keep secrets from me?
是谁告诉你可以对我有所隐瞒的
We're having a bad enough day.
今天已经够糟了
If there's a problem in Detroit,
如果底特律出了麻烦
the White House has to get out in front of it.
白宫得提前准备好应对
There is a problem in Detroit,
在底特律确实有麻烦
and no one is ever gonna hear about it.
但不会有人知道的
Yeah, I hope not, for your sake.
是啊 为你着想 最好不要
Do you even know how many problems
你知道我为你摆平过
I have solved for you, Mike?
多少次麻烦吗 迈克
853.
All enemy combatants, many on American soil,
都是敌方武装人员 很多在美国本土
identified by Research, and handled by me.
由探索者发现 由我处理
And by "handled," you realize I mean killed, right?
我说"处理" 你知道我是指暗♥杀♥吧
There's no need for this kind of talk.
没必要说这些
Of killing? But it's the truth, Mike.
暗♥杀♥么 那是事实 迈克
853 threats to national security are dead
853个威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的武装分子被杀
because of us.
就因为我们
If you can sleep with that, then good for you.
这样你还能安然入睡 那真不错
If you can't, too bad.
如果不能 真是太糟了
Keep up the good work.
继续努力工作吧
Gentlemen?
先生们
No offense, I asked for my personal detail,
无意冒犯 我叫的是我的私人保镖
my regular guys.
平常那些
Ma'am, they were southbound on the beltway 90 minutes ago
夫人 90分钟前他们在环城高速南行时
when their vehicle was t-boned by a Mack truck.
被一辆十八轮卡车拦腰撞上
T-boned? How bad?
拦腰撞上 情况如何
They survived.
人还活着
Occupants of the truck fled the scene,
卡车上的人逃走了
a man and a woman wearing ski masks.
一男一女 戴着滑雪面罩
The same two that were raising hell in New York all morning?
就那两个一早上把纽约搅翻天的人吗
State Police are investigating,
州警正在调查
but Ma'am, their phones were stolen.
不过夫人 他们的手♥机♥被偷了
Your mission may be compromised.
您的任务细节也许已经泄露
I'm gonna put a team on it and we'll find out who did this.
我会派人去追查此事的元凶
You men and I are going out into the field.
你们跟我去出外勤
This is the last train to Canada.
这是最后一班去加拿大的火车
Yasin has to be here.
亚辛一定会来
Come on, Yasin. It's now or never.
快啊 亚辛 最后的机会
Go.
上
Contact the Station Master and stop that train.
联♥系♥站长 停下那列火车
Remember, it's capture, not kill.
记住 要抓活的 别下死手
I need to interrogate this target first.
我得先审讯这个目标
What the hell?
搞什么
Evasive maneuver!
躲开
I hope you liked our rocket.
希望你喜欢我们的火箭
We were saving it for a special occasion.
我们为特殊时刻准备的
Where is Shaw?
肖在哪
Memories.
昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
Where is she?
她在哪
Agent Shaw?
肖探员吗
Why, something happen to her?
怎么 她出事了
Shaw's cover identity was burned eight days
肖掩护身份的曝光时间
after one of your ISA operatives,
正好在你手下的情报突击队特工
guy named Grice, saw her in the field.
格赖斯出外勤见过她的八天之后
The ISA is working with Samaritan,
情报突击队在跟撒马利亚人合作
and Samaritan has Shaw.
而撒马利亚人抓了肖
It's got nothing to do with me.
此事与我无关
The evidence tells a different story.
证据显示并非如此
We tracked down four Samaritan agents
我们追踪了四位撒马利亚人特工
who were at the Stock Exchange.
他们当时都在证券交易所
According to their vehicle GPS,
从他们的车载GPS看
they've been spending a lot of time
他们花了不少时间
outside your house in Georgetown.
守在你乔治城的家门外
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Samaritan knows where Shaw is,
撒马利亚人知道肖在哪
and therefore, so do you.
所以你肯定知道
Either you talk to me now, or I'm gonna invite Root in here
你要么现在向我坦白 要么我请根过来
to re-create the events of your last conversation.
重现一下你们上次谈话的情景
Good cop, bad cop? Really?
一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 来这套
There are no good cops here.
这里没人唱红脸
Did you happen to see the terrorist
你没看到当时我正在追的那名
I was chasing on that freight train?
跳上货车的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了吗
His name's Yasin Said.
他名叫亚辛·赛义德
He's planning to attack a major American city,
他准备袭击美国的一座主要城市
and he was 60 seconds away from capture
就差60秒他就会被抓住了
before you shot me with that shoulder cannon.
但你用肩扛火箭筒给我来了一下
Now, he's loose.
现在 他逃脱了
That's on you.
你的责任
Where is Shaw?
肖在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm almost glad you said that.
我几乎挺高兴你这么说
Hello, old friend.
你好 老朋友
Let's not get carried away.
别太得意
I'm sorry, can you repeat that?
对不起 你能再说一遍吗
I'm deaf in this ear.
我这只耳聋了
Feel free to return the favor.
尽管以牙还牙吧
But it won't get you any closer to finding Shaw.
反正不可能帮你找到肖
Can't return the favor.
没法以牙还牙
No scalpel.
没手术刀
Besides, I'm not the monster I used to be.
再说 我不像以前那么邪恶了
I've changed.
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表