剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
We got a problem, yo.
我们有麻烦了
Dominic wants the new network up and running in the next 48.
多米尼克要在48小时内看到线路正常运行
What can I do for you, Detective?
有什么需要帮忙的 警探
I'm looking for information on a gang called "Brotherhood."
我需要点信息 有个黑帮叫"兄弟会"
It's run by a guy named Dominic.
他们的头目叫多米尼克
We haven't met yet.
我没见过他
Ambitious and smart.
野心勃勃 老谋深算
Maybe steer clear of this Dominic.
最好避开这个多米尼克
Deal's going down.
交易开始
The Armenians are already here.
亚美尼亚人已经到了
Watch your back in case things get jumpy.
小心有诈
Are you at the school, Mr. Reese?
到学校了吗 里瑟先生
Academics really aren't my thing.
上学读书当真非我所长
Maybe you should be on this assignment, Professor.
这事儿应该你做才对啊 教授
I have quite a few assignments of my own.
我自己这里还有事儿呢
Including papers to grade--
我有论文要批改
Or I had papers to grade.
现在没了
Gonna have to tell your students,
得去告诉你的学生
your dog ate their homework.
你的狗吃了人家的作业
So our new number's in this grade school?
我们的新号♥码在这所小学
One of them, yes.
其中之一是的
Tracie Booker, eight years old.
特蕾西·布克 八岁
We received her number
她的号♥码
along with that of her 14-year-old brother, Malcolm.
和她十四岁的哥哥马尔科姆的号♥码同时跳出
Here, check your phone.
发了 看你手♥机♥
Could be dealing with a domestic issue.
可能是家庭问题
Have you located their mom?
找到他们妈妈了吗
1412 Hazen Street, Rikers Island.
哈森大街1412号♥ 里克岛
I'm afraid their mother's in prison
恐怕他们的母亲在监狱里
on a weapons violation.
罪名是非法持械
The father's deceased and I have yet to locate any relatives.
父亲已故 没发现任何亲属
So they're in the system.
那他们都在政♥府♥系统中了
Foster children.
寄养儿童
It seems that school is the one constant in their lives.
似乎他们的生活中 那所学校是唯一不变的
Not today.
今天就变了
There's no sign of Tracie anywhere.
到处看不到特蕾西
Perhaps a fellow student knows where she is?
也许她的同学会知道她在哪里
No one's gonna get caught dead talking to a cop,
没有人肯跟警♥察♥开口的
not in this neighborhood.
在这一片不可能
Funny, I didn't have any problems
有意思了 我可是轻而易举
getting Malcolm's friends to talk.
就让马尔科姆的朋友开口了
Although, one of them did ask me for my number.
当然了 他们是有人问我要号♥码来着
Have you located Malcolm, Ms. Shaw?
你找到马尔科姆了吗 肖女士
Negative.
没有
He didn't show for school today.
他今天没上学
Looks like you're gonna have to work your magic after all, John.
看来你不得不施展魅力了 约翰
Excuse me,
打扰一下
have any of you seen Tracie Booker today?
你们今天看到特蕾西·布克了吗
5-0. Let's go, girls.
条子 我们走吧 姑娘们
Wait...
等等
All right, I'll play you for it.
好吧 我陪你们玩这个
Hopscotch.
跳房♥子
Don't go hurting yourself, old man.
别闪了你的老腰
Want us to drop a dime?
想要我们透信儿
It's gonna cost ya.
给点钱钱啦
Good news, Harold, I got a lead.
好消息 哈罗德 我有线索了
Bad news, I need more petty cash.
坏消息 我得多要点小额备用金
Need I remind you, Mr. Reese, that our recent deposit
我得提醒你 里瑟先生 我们现在的存款
has to last for a very long time.
必须撑好长一段时间啊
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Malcolm walks Tracie to school every morning.
马尔科姆每天早上送特蕾西上学
I'm retracing their route.
我在沿着他们的路线走
The children go to separate schools across town from each other.
俩孩子上不同的学校 分别在城市的两头
They'd have to leave at the crack of dawn to be on time.
要天一亮就出发才能准时到校
I think we're the ones who are too late.
看来我们是迟到了
Just stumbled on a crime scene.
刚看到一犯罪现场
Let's hope the kids aren't here.
但愿孩子们不在这儿
We have a gang-related shooting.
黑帮枪战
Three adult, African-Americans and three Armenians, deceased.
三名成年非裔美国人和三名亚美尼亚人身亡
Two males with multiple gsws.
两名男性受多处枪伤
Excuse me...
打扰一下
you're tampering with our evidence.
你在破坏证据
Detective Riley, homicide.
莱利警探 凶案组的
Agent Lennox, DEA.
伦诺克斯特工 缉毒局的
This is my partner, Thomsen.
这位是我的搭档 汤姆森
What exactly happened here?
到底出什么事儿了
Normally, I'd say you can read it in our report.
通常我会说读报告去
But since you asked so nice, I'm willing to share.
不过既然你如此彬彬有礼 我也不吝分享了
Knock yourself out, Riley.
别客气 莱利
I'll call it in.
我上报去
No colors, no bandanas, and no ID.
没纹身 没标识 没身份证件
It's the Brotherhood.
是兄弟会的
You've heard of them.
你听说过
It appears they were making a drug trade with the Armenians.
看来他们跟亚美尼亚人有毒品交易
Looks like the only thing they traded were bullets.
好像唯一交易成功的只有子弹
What went wrong?
出什么岔子了呢
I've heard the Brotherhood's leader strikes a hard bargain.
我听说兄弟会的老大态度非常强硬
Maybe the Armenians didn't like his negotiation tactics.
也许亚美尼亚人不喜欢他的谈判方法
Dominic.
多米尼克
DEA's been trying to lay eyes on him for months.
缉毒局数月来一直在查他
No luck. You?
没有进展 你呢
No.
没有
Dominic's smart.
多米尼克老谋深算
He let's his men handle the drug deals and the risk.
他让手下出面负责毒品交易 承担风险
Who's left standing?
还有谁活着
Armenian.
一个亚美尼亚人
Doubt he'll make it through the night.
恐怕他也熬不过今晚
And a piece of muscle with a gunshot wound.
还有一个打手受了枪伤
One of Dominic's boys.
是多米尼克的人
Unfortunately, he's not talking either.
不幸的是 他也不肯开口
Guessing the Brotherhood didn't hire him for his conversation.
看来兄弟会雇他不是冲着他能说会道
I got a puzzle here, Riley.
我还有个闹不明白的地方 莱利
I got two four-seater vehicles,
我找到了两辆车
eight gangsters,
八个黑帮分子
and one large bag of heroin.
和一大袋海♥洛♥因♥
Only piece missing is the drug money.
没找到毒资
Exactly.
没错
We tossed this building and the cars, it's not here.
我们把这栋楼和那两辆车翻了个遍 就是找不到
So who took it?
谁拿走了钱呢
Given the street value of the heroin,
按海♥洛♥因♥的行情
I'd say that's the $1/2 million question.
这个问题价值50万美元
I'm betting whoever it is won't make it till sundown.
我看不管谁拿走了钱 都活不到今天晚上了
Agent Lennox, got something you should see.
伦诺克斯特工 过来看一下
Detective, we have a problem.
警探 我们有麻烦了
I've managed to track the Booker children
我通过政♥府♥发放的交通卡
via their government issued metro cards.
追踪到了布克兄妹
They exited the 5th Avenue Station.
他们从第五大道车站出的站
5th Avenue.
第五大道
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表