剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
That's real bad, partner.
这可坏了 拍档
They suspend you for that kind of thing.
这种是要被停职的
So let's go find her.
那就快找到她吧
Frankie Wells.
弗兰基·威尔斯
She may be an alias.
可能是化名
All the information Finch and I thought we had on her?
我和芬奇查到的她的所有资料
Turns out it's all been faked.
原来全是假的
Gotta be a pretty good fake to fool Glasses.
能骗过眼镜儿 肯定够逼真啊
One bright spot though:
倒是有个好消息
she did drop her phone.
她手♥机♥掉了
This is her boss. Guy goes by Ray.
这是她老板 他叫"雷"
She tried to kidnap him.
她试图绑♥架♥他
Good surveillance job.
监视做得挺牛啊
Yeah, and these photos go back
是啊 这些照片拍摄于
days before Frankie started working for Ray.
弗兰基为雷工作前数月
She's hunting him.
她在追捕他
Skilled at surveillance and she fights like a pro.
监视熟练 搏斗专业
Could be he's at one of these places.
他可能在其中一个地方
Six addresses, a couple bodegas, a bar.
六个地址 两个酒铺 一个酒吧
All sketchy spots.
全是半黑半白的点儿
Where someone with a badge
那种地方只要有警徽
can get all the cooperation she needs.
基本上所有人都会乖乖配合
Let's reach out
咱查查
and see if Detective Riley
看莱利警探
has happened by any of them.
是不是露过面了
John?
约翰
Did you text me a new number earlier?
你是不是发了个新号♥码给我
Yeah, can you handle that?
对 你能处理吗
I'm a little busy right now.
我现在有点忙
This is very important. The new number.
非常重要的问题 这个新号♥码
When did it come in exactly?
具体是几时跳出来的
9:15 this morning, why?
今天早上9点15 怎么了
Finch?
芬奇
I'll call you later, Mr. Reese.
我回头打给你 里瑟先生
Detective Riley.
莱利警探
I'm looking for a girl called Athena.
我在找个姑娘 叫雅典娜
She's with a guy named Ray.
她跟一个叫雷的人在一起
And I'm looking for my badge.
而我在找我的警徽
How the hell did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Crap!
靠
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Arrest? Idiot!
被捕 蠢货
I'm after Ray Pratt,
我在追捕雷·普拉特
that sleaze ball from the poker game.
那个扑克场的混球
He escaped bail in Florida on conspiracy charges
他在佛州被控共谋罪后 弃保潜逃
and I'm taking him back.
我要把他抓回去
You're a bounty hunter.
你是赏金猎人
Yeah, what'd you think?
是啊 你以为呢
Why would Ray Pratt come here?
雷·普拉特为什么会来这里
Because thanks to you,
因为多亏了你
he knows I'm on to him.
他知道我在找他了
He'll be trying to leave the country
他想潜逃出国
and for that he needs falsified papers.
所以需要伪造文件
Good ones.
上品的那种
The list on your phone...
你手♥机♥里的名单
Six of the best places to get counterfeit IDs.
六个能得到最好假身份证件的地方
I hear the real expert is one who works out of this bar.
我听说最好的专家就在这间酒吧工作
Her online handle is Athena.
她的网名叫雅典娜
She's gotta be around here somewhere.
她肯定在这附近
You two need a room?
两位要开房♥不
Shut up!
闭嘴
Ray!
雷
Ray, stop!
雷 站住
Get in!
上车
Athena?
雅典娜
Hey, Riley!
你好啊 莱利
You know her?
你认识她
Yeah...and her name's not Athena.
对 她名字不是雅典娜
Come on.
走吧
So, Athena's real name is Harper Rose?
这么说 雅典娜的真名叫哈珀·罗斯
Not exactly.
也不算是
Harper is not really her name.
哈珀不是她的真名
We just call her that.
只是我们这么叫她
She, uh,
她
likes the sound of it.
喜欢这名字
Likes the sound of it?
喜欢这名字
Are you impaired, Johnny?
你脑子进水了么 约翰尼
I like you.
我喜欢你
But you're the one who needs to answer questions.
不过你还是得回答问题
And prove who you are.
并证明你是谁
Bail contract's in my pocket.
保释合同在我口袋里
Ray Pratt, skipped bail three months ago.
雷·普拉特 三个月前弃保潜逃
Charged with conspiracy to commit various crimes
被控涉及一系列罪行的共谋罪
with one Carlton I. Worthy.
主谋是卡顿·I·沃西
Worthy's a casino mogul
沃西是博♥彩♥大亨
who's into gambling and prostitution.
主要涉足赌博业和色情业
Ray Pratt ran all of his operations.
雷·普拉特负责打点他的生意
But Pratt got caught.
但普拉特被抓
He's due in Broward County court by Wednesday.
他得周三去布劳沃德县法♥院♥
Or, his bail is forfeit
否则 他的保释金就会被没收
and I owe the court a million bucks.
我欠法♥院♥一百万
I don't have a million bucks, gentlemen.
我没有一百万啊 先生们
I'll lose everything. I'll go broke.
我就一无所有 破产了
Now I'm gonna have to start all over
现在我得从头再来
and track down this Harper chick.
查找这位小妞哈珀了
I'll see you later.
回见吧
Hold up.
慢着
I'm not letting you go out there alone.
我不会让你一个人出去
We have reason to believe that your life's in danger.
我们有理由相信 你有生命危险
Danger. Oh, jeez.
危险 天啊
Whatever will I do?
小女子该如何是好
I'll put you in a cell.
我把你关起来
You'll try.
有种试试
I am the best hope you have of finding Harper.
我是你找到哈珀的最大希望
Usually, you're the one sneaking up on me.
通常是你突然出现吓我一跳
I'm surprised you called, Harry.
接到你的电♥话♥真惊喜 哈罗
What's up?
怎么了
Elizabeth Bridges.
伊丽莎白·布里奇斯
She looks nice.
看起来不错
My breakfast companion.
与我共进过早餐
Her number came up.
她的号♥码跳出来了
At the moment I sat down with her.
就在我跟她见面的同时
You triggered it somehow.
你导致的
Ruh-roh!
哇噢
Do you think it's possible that
你以为是否有可能
the threat could be Samaritan?
威胁来自撒马利亚人
No.
不可能
'Cause if it were, you'd be dead.
因为如果是的话 你已经死了
I can't protect Ms. Bridges alone.
我无法单独保护布里奇斯女士
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Anything you're not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
Of course not.
当然没有
So will you assist me or not?
你愿不愿意帮我
You know I'd do anything for you, Harold.
你知道 我肯为你赴汤蹈火 哈罗德
Anything.
赴汤蹈火
She goes by Harper Rose or maybe Fiona Dubois.
她叫哈珀·罗斯 或者菲奥纳·杜布瓦
Anything?
有吗
No recent arrests.
最近没有被捕记录
Thanks anyway.
谢了
Yeah, I owe you one.
是 欠你一次
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表