剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Brotherhood banger called it from the scene of the crime.
兄弟会的人在凶案现场打了这个电♥话♥
So?
所以呢
So didn't you want to have a chat with Dominic?
所以 你不想和多米尼克对话吗
This could be his number.
这可能是他的号♥码
But you'll only get to call it once.
但你只有一次机会
Better make that call then.
那就打打看
Where'd you get that phone?
你怎么会有这个手♥机♥
Agent Lennox gave it to me, why?
伦诺克斯特工给我的 怎么了
Is there a problem, partner?
出什么事了 搭档
Seems the DEA does have a mole working for the brotherhood.
看来缉毒局的确有兄弟会的内鬼
Agent Lennox double-crossed us.
伦诺克斯特工骗了我们
Gave me your word huh?
你还保证呢
So we don't have back up.
这么说是没有支援了
We do, it's just gonna take a little longer than expected.
有支援 只不过要久一点
Sit tight. I'm on my way.
撑住 我马上来
You'd better make it quick.
你最好快点
We're surrounded.
我们被包围了
Have you heard from our snitch in the DEA, lately?
缉毒局内线那里有最新情况吗
No, but she said the cop and the kid are here.
没有 不过她说警♥察♥和孩子就在这里
Keep your mouth shut and you'll live.
乖乖闭嘴 就饶你一命
Finch, you got an ETA on Fusco?
芬奇 弗斯科多久能到
Eight minutes based on current traffic patterns.
按现在的交通状况 八分钟
Can you hold off the Brotherhood until then?
你能把兄弟会拖到那时么
That's the plan.
正有此意
I imagine Ms. Lennox has recovered the drug money by now.
我想伦诺克斯女士拿到毒品钱了
But if she's their mole, then why is the Brotherhood
如果她是内鬼 兄弟会为什么
still after the kids?
还在追杀孩子
Perhaps we're not the only ones she's double-crossed.
可能她不止骗了我们
Would explain why she left her cell.
所以她留下了手♥机♥
So the Brotherhood can't trace her.
兄弟会就追踪不到她了
Nor can we, unfortunately.
很不幸 我们也一样
$1/2 million is more than enough to disappear for good.
50万足够让人失踪了
We're not so lucky.
我们就没这么幸运
Brotherhood's not backing down without their money.
兄弟会拿不到钱不会罢手的
What about the next best thing?
退而求其次了
Ms. Shaw, have you located Dominic?
肖女士 你有多米尼克的位置了吗
Not exactly.
还没
But I had a chat with our big friend.
不过我和大个子谈了谈
left him alone to cool off.
留他一个人
That guy's angry his boys ain't come looking for him.
那家伙很生气他兄弟没来找他
Guess saving a piece of muscle's not high on their priority list.
看来救名打手对他们来说并不重要
They should rethink their priorities.
他们该重新权衡轻重了
Muscle's gonna be looking for a fight.
那打手气得想干架
And you think he'll confront dominic?
你觉得他会去找多米尼克算账
I think he's just mad enough to do it.
我觉得他已经火冒三丈了
Our guy's a little fish, but he could lead us to the big one.
这家伙是条小鱼 但他能引出大鱼
So throw the minnow back.
那就把小鱼放回去
You two ready?
你们俩准备好了吗
Let's hit it.
我们要冲了
I changed my mind. I don't wanna go.
我改主意了 我不想走
Tracie, do you still have your squirt gun?
特蕾西 水枪还在吗
Good.
太好了
Could come in handy.
正好派上用场
'cause we're gonna play hide and seek.
我们要玩躲猫猫
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm really good at this game.
这游戏我擅长
Kids are holed up in the penthouse.
孩子躲在顶楼房♥间
Kill the camera.
灭掉摄像头
What the--
搞什么
Down here.
这里
This way. They're coming up.
这边 他们正往上来
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
That gun the cops found on my mom...
警♥察♥在我妈那里搜到的枪
It was yours.
是你的
My mom lied. She said it belonged to her.
妈妈撒了谎 说枪是她的
She wouldn't even be in jail if it wasn't for me.
要不是我 她根本不会蹲监狱
Why'd you have a gun, Malcolm?
你要枪做什么 马尔科姆
Just wanted to protect my own.
只想保护家人
All I did was make it worse.
却弄巧成拙
You're right.
你说得对
It is your fault.
这是你的错
Doesn't mean you can't make it right.
但并非不能纠正
How?
怎么纠正
Money's long gone.
钱早没了
Let's get out of here and we'll worry about the rest later.
先出去 再来担心以后的事
Go, go, go.
走走走
You got him, Harold?
看到他了吗 哈罗德
He's on the move.
他行动了
I'm impressed, Ms. Shaw.
厉害啊 肖女士
Yeah, big guy was strong,
是啊 那家伙很强悍
considering how much blood he lost.
亏还流了这么多血
Course, I did loosen the pipes.
当然了 我松了松管子
I was referring to how you were able to plant a tracking device
我指的是你放置了追踪设备
without our friend noticing.
居然未被他察觉
I planted one on you, Fusco...
我也放置给了你 弗斯科
Hell, even John. Haven't been caught yet.
靠 还有约翰呢 至今没被发现
Remind me to stop inquiring about your modus operandi.
我就不详询你的手法了
That's them.
是他们
Hurry.
快
Don't move.
别动
You the dude that maced us?
你就是那个算计我们的家伙
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事的
It'll all be over soon. You got that right.
很快就会结束 说得对
Slide that piece over here. Or shorty springs a leak.
把家伙滑过来 不然这小个儿开花
Easy guys...
淡定
I'm NYPD.
我是纽约警♥察♥
We know who you are, Detective Riley.
我们认识你 莱利警探
Have you met my partner?
见过我的搭档吗
Nice to meet you.
幸会啊
Glad you could make it, Lionel.
真高兴你赶来了 莱纳尔
Sorry about all the paperwork.
文件工作麻烦你了
Yeah, I'm getting used to it.
哥已经麻木了
These guys don't quit.
这些人没完没了啊
We ain't never gonna be safe.
我们永远不可能安全了
Take your sister and hide.
带你妹妹躲起来
Go.
去
How many rounds you got?
你还有几发
Enough, I hope.
希望足够
Hey, kiddo, don't cry, you're gonna be okay.
孩子 别哭 你会没事的
That's not why I'm crying.
我不是为这个哭
We're supposed to stick together.
我们应该永远在一起
Lionel...
莱纳尔
where's Malcolm?
马尔科姆人呢
Wanna be the man, gotta have a plan.
当男子汉 得有计划
You in there?
你在吗
You better have something to say worth hearing, little man.
你的话最好值得一听 小子
I got something you want.
我有你想要的东西
I wanna make a trade.
我想做个交易
My life for my sister's.
我的命换我妹妹的
Best be getting to the point.
说重点
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
I don't got it.
不在我这儿
But I'll work for you.
但我肯为你工作
Be your corner boy,
当你手下的混混
Take a fall for you, whatever.
给你顶罪 什么都行
Just leave my sister be.
放过我妹妹
Get him.
让他上来
I hope you said your good-byes.
希望你告过别了
I think you're forgetting something.
我想你忘了点东西
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表