剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Elias took out the Russians, the dons, busted out of prison,
以利亚灭了俄♥罗♥斯♥帮 黑♥手♥党♥头目 越狱
and went fugitive.
变成逃犯
All that and he stayed on top.
经历这一切仍然高高在上
The man's smart.
他很聪明
The man had help.
他有人帮忙
When Elias was inside,
以利亚里边坐牢
he had somebody pulling strings on the outside.
有人为他在监狱外打理一切
When he went underground,
他藏身地下
always had somebody above ground, handling business.
有人为他在地面上处理生意
This accountant, we find him,
那个会计 找到他
and we find Elias.
就能找到以利亚
Nice place.
好地方
It's my building. I bought it.
是我的楼 我买♥♥下的
To become a slumlord?
当房♥东
To renovate it.
重翻修
So far, only the penthouse has been completed.
现在 只有顶层完工了
We need to get you some place safe.
我们得给你找个安全的地方
Lay low.
保持低调
Why stop here?
为什么来这儿
My accountant has his office here.
我会计的办公室在这里
And I need to pick something up.
我有点东西要拿
Something valuable.
很有价值
All right. It better be.
好吧 最好是这样
It's the Brotherhood. They found us.
是兄弟会 他们找来了
Take the rear exit. Go now.
用后门 走
They got the back door covered.
他们有人守住了后门
We need a way out of here.
我们要找方法出去
What are we waiting for?
那还等什么
Does that go to a basement exit?
是去地下室出口吗
No. The penthouse.
不 是去顶层
We'll be cornered up there.
我们会被包围的
It's either be cornered upstairs,
要么在楼上被包围
or dead down here.
要么死在这里
I'm opting for the former.
我宁可选前者
Come on, john, have some faith.
来吧 约翰 有点信心
Mr. Reese, I heard gunfire.
里瑟先生 我听到枪声
Are you all right?
你没事吧
We're okay, but the Brotherhood has us trapped
没事 但兄弟会把我们困在了
in an apartment building and we're running out of floors.
一栋公♥寓♥楼里 我们要无处可藏了
Perhaps under the circumstances,
在此种情况下
you should call for police backup.
也许你应该请求警♥察♥支援
I would, but your chess partner here, he's a wanted man.
行啊 可你这位棋友在呢 他是通缉犯
I call it in, he goes back to jail.
如果我呼救 他就会重入大牢
We'd be sending him to Dominic on a platter.
相当于把他拱手奉给多米尼克
Then I'll alert Detective Fusco.
那我找弗斯科警探
Hopefully, he'll be firepower enough.
希望他的火力足够强劲
What is it now, Glasses?
又怎么着了 眼镜儿
Detective, I hope you're not busy.
警探 希望你现在有时间
Why, you need me to rescue Lucy and Ethel again?
怎么 又需要我去营救那对好闺蜜吗
No, but it's something equally urgent.
不 但是同样紧急
Detective Fusco?
弗斯科警探吗
Hang on.
等等
Yeah, can I help you?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Charlene Jacobs, DEA.
莎琳·雅各布斯 缉毒局
My office heard about a drug stop you made.
我们听说你刚刚进行了临时查毒行动
A couple of movers in a truck?
卡车搬家那起
Yeah, what about them?
怎么啦
Oh, no.
不
Wanna tell me why a homicide detective was making a drug stop?
能解释下为什么凶案组警探跑去临时查毒吗
The task force I'm in is authorized to stop trucks
我们部门有权临时查车
as part of a joint sting op with Narcotics.
跟缉毒部门的联合执法
That sounds unconventional.
这不太合常规
Local DEA was notified.
通过过当地缉毒局了
Who's the lead agent over there? Uh, Chambers?
那里的负责探员是谁来着 钱伯斯
Knows all about it.
他都知道
You work with him, right?
你跟他同事 是吧
He didn't read you in?
他没跟你提过吗
No.
没有
Interagency communication at its best.
跨部门沟通很重要啊
I'll take care of that right now.
我马上解决
That's okay, Detective.
没关系 警探
He probably just hasn't gotten around to it yet.
他可能只是还没来得及说
Thank you for your time.
感谢配合
You bet.
没问题
I was being questioned about our lady pals.
刚有人跑来问那两位姑娘了
I know, I was listening and watching you from the camera on your desk.
我知道 刚才通过你桌上的摄像头听到也看到了
I hate when you do that.
最讨厌你这样
Never mind. That woman is not DEA.
没事 那女人不是缉毒局的
Gee, you think?
还用你说
So who is she?
那她是谁
She's an agent of sorts.
她算某处特工
And one we should avoid.
我们得避开
When you called earlier, you need something?
你之前打给我时 是需要什么吗
Oh, never mind.
不用了
Nothing to worry about, Detective.
没什么好担心的 警探
You just carry on with your normal work routine.
你就继续像平常一样工作就行了
You bet. Hey, speaking of work,
没问题 说到工作
you haven't seen my so-called partner, have you?
你见过我那位所谓的搭档了吗
John's working a case.
约翰正在调查一个案子
A homicide?
凶杀案
Let's hope not.
但愿不是
All clear.
安全
Your accountant's not here.
你的会计不在
Just as well, given the situation.
鉴于现在的情况 不在也好
Sure beats the hell out of the lobby.
果真把大堂比得满地找牙
Thanks. I designed it myself.
谢谢 我自己设计的
Elias, we don't need money, we need a way out.
以利亚 我们不需要钱 我们需要出路
Yes, and what have I told you?
没错 我跟你说什么来着
Always another way out.
总是有其他出路
A holdover from the previous owners.
前任主人留下的
I kept it for an occasion such as this.
我一直留着 防备今天
We need to go now.
我们得走了
Not yet.
还不行
Forget it, there's no time. Elias!
别管了 没时间了 以利亚
Move! Now! John, no, wait, wait!
快走 约翰 不 等等
Move! Move! Take 'em out! Go!
走 快走 拿下他们 上
Go!
走
Anthony!
安东尼
No, you stay here.
不 你别动
It's too dangerous. Keep moving.
太危险了 继续走
Samaritan operatives.
撒马利亚人的特工
Any status updates, Ms. Shaw?
有新消息吗 肖女士
Yeah, one. We're still breathing.
有啊 我们还喘着气呢
Good. The sooner you get here, the better.
很好 越快回来越好
The operative that you encountered just questioned Detective Fusco.
你们遇上的那个特工刚审问了弗斯科警探
He may have thrown her off your scent, for now.
他转移了她的注意力
Attaboy, Lionel.
好样的 莱奈尔
I'll be in touch when I can.
情况允许时我会与你联♥系♥
But for the moment, I need to assist Mr. Reese.
但现在 我得去帮里瑟先生
Assist how? You mean with a number?
帮什么 你是说帮号♥码吗
That's none of your concern, Ms. Shaw.
这不用你担心 肖女士
Is John in some kind of trouble?
约翰遇上麻烦了吗
I mean, who's the number?
号♥码是谁
Harold.
哈罗德
Carl Elias.
卡尔·以利亚
John's running with the mob?
约翰搅进黑帮了
I'm there. Where is he?
我要去 他人呢
I'm sorry, that's out of the question.
抱歉 无可奉告
Harold.
哈罗德
Good-bye, Ms. Shaw.
再见 肖女士
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表