剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
A sociopath can't be sorry.
反♥社♥会♥不会后悔
So I guess I'm going to have to be sorry for both of us.
所以我会替我们两个后悔
Frankie...
弗兰基
No!
不
Harper!
哈珀
All right!
好吧
Well ain't this a hell of a thing?
真有戏哈
Ray, let her go!
雷 放了她
You should listen to him.
你该听他的话
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Ray!
雷
I told you there'd be a reckoning!
我说过会找你算账的
You disappoint me, Harold.
你让我很失望 哈罗德
How long do I have?
我还有多久
My friend needs to get to the hospital in 11 minutes
我朋友必须在11分钟内到医院
or he's dead.
否则会死
I won't go.
我不去
When they come, I won't go.
他们来了 我也不去
And legally, they can't force me.
法律上说 他们不能逼我
Worthy doesn't care if the girl gets caught in the crossfire.
沃西不在乎那姑娘会不会受伤
I got this!
我有办法
You want to get out of here alive, Pratt?
你想活着出去吧 普拉特
Careful.
小心
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
Everybody ready to make a deal?
大家谈谈条件吧
A deal? That's right.
谈条件 没错
You want Ray dead.
你希望雷死
But what you need is your freedom.
但你也想要自♥由♥吧
This is Ray's insurance policy against you.
这是雷用来对付你的保险
Put you in prison for ten years.
足以让你蹲十年大牢
What if I give it to you
不如我把它给你
and you get to walk out of here?
而你可以离开这里
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
You wanna go to Brazil, but believe me,
你想去巴西 但相信我
that ain't happening.
这不可能
What's happening in the next ten minutes
在接下来的十分钟内
is you'll either be dead or under arrest.
你要么死 要么被捕
You get to pick.
你选吧
And Detective Riley? You want to arrest Pratt and Worthy.
莱利警探 你想要抓普拉特和沃西
But you are gonna take Ray alone
但你只能带走雷
and let Worthy go.
让沃西走
He hasn't killed anybody...
他还没杀人
That we know of.
据我们所知
Worthy can walk out of here.
沃西可以走
So...
那
just one more piece of the deal.
就还剩一个条件了
Okay, Frankie.
弗兰基
You want Pratt dead.
你想普拉特死
And you've got good reason.
他也罪有应得
But he's gonna go to jail for a long, long time.
但他会坐牢 很长很长一段时间
So...
所以
No killing.
别杀人
No.
不
Yes.
答应吧
To save the girl's life.
为了救那姑娘
I know it's not what you want,
我知道你不想这样
but it's what I'm asking of you.
但是我请求你
All right!
好吧
Nice doing business with you.
跟你做生意真好
I'm not going to jail!
我不去坐牢
I said don't kill him.
我说过不杀他
Harold, stop this now!
哈罗德 别闹了
If I'm dead, you won't kill her.
如果我死了 你就不会杀她了
There won't be a need.
没必要了
Do you really care that much about this woman?
你真的这么在乎那个女人吗
If she dies, it's my fault.
如果她死了 就是我造成的
And I will not be responsible
我不想因为我
for one more friend's death.
再害死一个朋友
Shaw's not your fault.
肖不是你的错
Even if she does turn up dead,
就算她是 真的死了
it's not your fault.
也不是你的错
I asked her to help us that day.
那天是我让她来帮忙的t
I did, Harold!
是我的错 哈罗德
I suppose we're both
我想我们都
just trying to save one more friend from dying.
不希望再有朋友死去
You win!
你赢了
I--I won't kill her.
我 我不杀她
I give you my word, Harold.
我向你保证 哈罗德
Beth will live.
贝丝会活下来
Please.
拜托
Please, please believe me.
拜托 相信我
All right, I believe you.
好吧 我相信你
Root...
根
Okay... Come on...
好的 起来
Have a good day.
日安
Give it.
拿来
The real thumb drive.
真的闪存盘
There's no way you'd strike a bargain
你才不会白白当谈判手
where you weren't the big winner.
肯定自己是大赢家
It's mine.
这是我的
Fair and square.
堂堂正正赢的
It's worth some serious coin.
这挺能卖♥♥点钱呢
How'd you get in touch with Ray in the first place?
你是怎么跟雷接触到的
Actually, I thought I had you and Harold to thank.
其实 这还得感谢你和哈罗德
Right after the thing with the cartel,
上次黑帮事件之后
this guy reached out to me.
有个男人联♥系♥我
Highly encrypted texts and every one a great opportunity.
高度加密短♥信♥ 条条都有大好处
Real rich deals.
发财良机
You know, probably made ten grand off of Thornhill, easy.
唐希尔都帮我赚了一万了
Thornhill?
唐希尔
That's the alias of an acquaintance of mine.
这是我一位熟人的化名
So you do know him.
所以你真认识他
Actually, some say it's a her.
其实吧 据说是女的
Get outta here.
走吧
Yes, sir.
遵命
Harold?
哈罗德
Call me.
回电♥话♥给我
Harper is getting texts from the Machine.
哈珀收到了机器的信息
Beth, I got your message canceling dinner
贝丝 我收到了你取消晚餐的短♥信♥
and thought I'd come by.
所以我来看看
May I come in for a moment?
我可以进去吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
No.
不行
"To the editor of the journal
致国际数学学会
of the International Mathematical Society..."
期刊编辑
It's a letter claiming I falsified data
这封信指控我在五年前的一个项目里
on a project I did five years ago.
伪造数据
The email contains electronic proof
邮件里的电子证据
that it came from your university account.
是从你的大学账号♥里发出的
A hacker could forge such proof.
黑客可以伪造这种证据
Please!
够了
I know that we disagree about technology, Harold,
我知道我们对科技有不同看法 哈罗德
but to do this just to discredit me--
但你做出毁我信誉的事情
it's despicable.
太卑鄙
Was it all just a fake?
一切都是假的吗
Hong Kong? Everything?
香港 所有事
No. Not everything.
不 不全是假的
Good-bye, Harold.
拜 哈罗德
Good-bye.
拜
NYPD picked up Carlton Worthy and his men at the GW bridge.
纽约警方在华盛顿大桥抓捕了卡顿·沃西及其手下
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表