剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Pick it up, Finch.
拿起来 芬奇
It's about time.
是时候了
Is this really why I was summoned first thing in the morning?
一大清早把我叫起来就这事儿
Beats a cup of coffee.
比咖啡提神啊
Who knows? You might even enjoy it.
难说啊 你也许会很享受呢
While I appreciate the utility of a firearm, Mr. Reese,
我知道武器的威力 里瑟先生
I don't see the pleasure in firing lead projectiles
可是无法领会射击静止物品的
at inanimate objects.
乐趣何在
This isn't pleasure, it's business.
这不是乐趣 是正事
You've had some close calls recently.
你最近多次遇险
Think of it as a machine.
把它当成机器
You like machines, right, Finch?
你喜欢机器 对不对 芬奇
Or maybe a handgun is more your style.
也许手♥枪♥更适合你
I won't be around forever.
我不会永远伴你左右
I just need to know you can protect yourself once I'm gone.
我离开后 你一定要能保护自己
When the time comes for me to pick up a firearm,
真走到需要我拿起武器那天
all will truly be lost.
只怕一切都无法挽回了
Boss?
老板
Mr. Khan?
可汗先生
Why haven't you picked up your phone, Saul?
你怎么还不接我电♥话♥ 索尔
Saul, wake up!
索尔 起来
Turn on the TV. What? What are you
打开电视 什么 你怎么
If you are just joining us, an update now to our top story.
如果您刚刚打开电视 简要说下头条新闻
Company officials have yet... You've been hacked.
公♥司♥尚未正式 你被人黑了
to release an official statement
发表官方声明
even as hundreds of private documents have been made public.
成千上万的隐私文件已被公之于众
What did they get? Corporate accounts,
他们黑了什么 公♥司♥账户
financial records, salary, bonuses.
财务记录 薪水 奖金
Every email you ever sent.
你发的所有电邮
How bad?
情况有多糟
The leak proves you were embezzling company funds.
泄露资料足以证明你在挪用公♥司♥资金
What? That's--that's ridiculous.
什么 这 这太可笑了
The Board is meeting in an hour.
董事会一小时后召开
They're moving to fire you.
他们要炒了你
Okay, call Mark.
好 打电♥话♥给马克
Tell him to stall.
让他拖住
What networks are covering this?
哪家媒体在播这个新闻
All of them.
全部
Fox News, Huffington, The Journal.
福克斯新闻 赫芬顿邮报 华尔街邮报
CNN already has a hashtag for it.
CNN都开了话题标签
TMZ just posted how much you lost in the stock market flash crash.
名人消息网刚刚报道了你在股市闪崩中损失多少钱
Internal Revenue Service.
国税局
We need to talk to Sulaiman Khan.
我们要跟索莱曼·可汗谈谈
What do I do?
要我怎么做
Buy me some time.
给我争取点时间
I got to get to this meeting.
我必须参加董事会
And I got to fix this.
我必须解决这问题
Got eyes on him, Finch.
看到他了 芬奇
As do I.
我也是
Out new number has become infamous overnight.
我们的新号♥码一夜之间声名狼藉
Meet Sulaiman Khan, CEO of Castellum Security Incorporated,
索莱曼·可汗 卡斯特利姆安全公♥司♥总裁
a pioneer in computer antivirus software.
电脑杀毒软件的先驱
What started out in his garage, has now grown to be
在车♥库♥里创业起家 现在已经成为了
the leading security software company in the entire world.
全世界安全软件行业的领军企业
Judging from his home, it's made him a few dollars.
从他家来看 颇赚了点儿钱
More like billions.
上百亿
Although, Mr. Khan's personal finances
不过 可汗先生的个人财务
took a huge hit in the stock market flash crash.
在股市闪崩中损失惨重
He's lucky his company is still standing.
好在他的公♥司♥屹立不倒
Khan's antiviral software comes pre-installed in
可汗的杀毒软件目前预装在
86% of the network devices now sold around the globe.
全世界86%的网络设备上
Entire divisions within the government
政♥府♥部门的整个机构
are using versions of his product,
都在用他的产品
which makes him a prime target for hackers.
所以他是黑客的主要目标
They all want to take a shot at the sheriff.
他们都想拔得头筹
It'd be quite a feat to infiltrate the man
要黑入一手创建了防火墙的人
who built the ultimate firewall.
可是非同小可
Explains why I haven't been able to bluejack him.
难怪我一直黑不进去
It's extremely difficult to access him remotely.
想远程黑他极端困难
His security measures are rigorous
他的安全措施相当严密
and virtually unassailable.
几乎无懈可击
Only the paranoid survive, right, Finch?
只有偏执狂才能生存 是吧 芬奇
It's not paranoia if they're really after you.
真的被害 就不能叫偏执
Whoever got to him is very good.
拿下他的那人非常厉害
Just so we're not flying completely blind,
咱们不能像没头苍蝇乱飞
I went ahead and bluejacked his assistant.
我黑了他的助理
I'll attempt to access everyone in his inner circle.
我要黑进他核心集团的每一个人
You stay on the number.
你盯紧号♥码
He's not going anywhere, Finch.
他走不了 芬奇
His key no longer works.
他的钥匙不管用了
The hackers may have accessed his car
那个黑客多半黑了他的车
and voided the smart key.
作废了智能钥匙
They could just be getting warmed up.
这可能只是热身
He's sure determined to get to his meeting.
他看来是非参会不可
He's about to do something rash.
要不顾一切了
I need to gather more info about this
我得再多收集
advanced persistent threat, see how he was doxxed.
这一高级持续威胁的信息 看他是如何被黑的
Can't you get Root on this?
叫根来帮忙不行么
Sorry. Ms. Groves and I are not on the best of terms.
很遗憾 我和格罗夫斯女士目前关系不佳
Better kiss and make up, Finch.
亲亲哄哄得了 芬奇
We could use her on this one.
这次需要她帮忙
There you are, ma'am.
这里 女士
This way.
这边请
Here you are.
这里
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你好
Are you sure the item's intact?
确定物品完好无损吗
Please, it's custom made with a built-in GPS tracker.
拜托 这是定制的 内置GPS跟踪器
I've got a guy.
我认识人
Could drop this from an airplane, not even a dent.
从飞机上扔下去 都丝毫不损
Another mimosa, Miss?
再来杯含羞草吧 小姐
You may want to sit down.
你还是坐下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The board meeting is well underway.
董事会进行中
Time is running out if he plans to intervene.
他想干预得快了
Hello?
喂
Finch, I can't get close enough to overhear
芬奇 我离得不够近 听不到
his side of the conversation.
他那边的对话
Taken care of.
搞定
While Mr. Khan may take extreme security measures,
可汗先生的安全措施虽然严密
his wife does not.
他妻子的却不
Linda, this is not a good time, okay?
琳达 现在不是时候 好吗
I'm walking into a meeting.
我正要去开会
You disgust me.
你真让我恶心
You swore you deleted them.
你发过誓全删了
Deleted what?
删什么
The pictures from Cabo.
卡博拍的照片
Oh, no.
不
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表