剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
And through the years, many thinkers
多年来 很多思想者
have been fascinated by it.
为棋痴迷
But I don't enjoy playing.
但我不喜欢下棋
Do you know why not?
知道为什么吗
Because it was a game that was born during a brutal age,
因为这种游戏诞生于冷酷的年代
when life counted for little.
当时 生命的价值被忽视
And everyone believed that some people were worth more than others.
所有人都相信 生命有贵贱之分
Kings and pawns.
如王 如卒
I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else.
我不认为生命有贵贱之分
I don't envy you the decisions you're gonna have to make.
我知道你未来会遇上极其沉重的决定
And one day I'll be gone,
有一天 我会离去
and you'll have no one to talk to.
没人能再陪你说话了
But if you remember nothing else,
但就算你忘记一切
please remember this.
也请一定要记住
Chess is just a game.
棋 只是游戏
Real people aren't pieces.
人 不是棋子
And you can't assign more value to some of them than to others.
你不能认定生命的贵贱
Not to me.
包括我的命
Not to anyone.
包括任何人的命
People are not a thing that you can sacrifice.
人命 不可以被牺牲
The lesson is
这一课的内容是
that anyone who looks on the world as if it was a game of chess
如果有人把这个世界当一盘棋
deserves to lose.
那他注定失败
So much for dying with a full stomach.
这下子当不成饱死鬼了
Got it.
收到
Got what? Who's she talking to?
收到啥 她跟谁说话呢
When we open that door, everyone turn left.
打开那扇门之后 所有人左转
We're going to the server room to hack the system together.
我们要去服务器机房♥ 黑进系统
Then we move as a team to the mechanical room
然后我们一起去机械室
to secure our escape route.
确保逃离路线安全
Perhaps we should consider splitting up.
也许我们应该分开行动
Yeah, maybe the machine hasn't thought through all the angles.
是啊 机器也许没全方位考虑
Trust me.
相信我
These are our best odds.
这样胜算最大
Ready to roll?
准备好了吗
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Look, it's an original Degas.
看 是德加的画
You'll thank me later.
你稍后会感谢我
What good's saving the world, Harry, if we can't enjoy it?
不能享受世界 哈罗 何必拯救世界呢
Welcome to the human race.
做人就是这样
But the good news is, you're not alone.
但好消息是 你并不孤独
What the hell?
去他妈的
Ready for that code?
准备输密♥码♥了吗
The stock market has suddenly begun to stabilize
股市突然趋向稳定
and even slowly tick up after a wild afternoon of trading.
在一下午疯狂交易后还略有上升
This brings back memories.
让我回忆起过去了
I used to work on old cars as a boy.
小时候 我常常摆弄旧车
With your father.
和你父亲
Funny, I remember everything he ever taught me about cars.
有意思 我记得他教我的关于车的一切
In truth, I remember everything he ever taught me.
事实上 我记得他教我的一切
Don't worry, Harold.
别担心 哈罗德
You've taught her well.
你把她教得很好
Yo, banana nut crunch. Could use a hand.
香蕉坚果脆 搭把手吧
Which cable controls the elevator's mechanical lock?
哪根电缆是控制电梯机械锁的
They're early. Get ready.
他们早到了 准备
Hurry, Harold.
快 哈罗德
Cut the coiled cable.
切断螺旋状电缆
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Finch!
芬奇
Surrender your weapons now!
马上放下武器
You gotta put pressure on it.
压紧了
I'm all right, Harold.
我没事的 哈罗德
We've got them covered, sir.
把他们包围住了 先生
Very well.
很好
All games must come to an end.
结局早晚会到来
Hey, sweetie. You busy?
亲亲 你在忙吗
A little.
有点
Skip the verbal foreplay, Root.
省略前戏吧 根
Why are you calling?
打给我♥干♥嘛
Can't a couple of gals take a little break from work to catch up?
难道两位姑娘就不能休息一下 好好叙叙吗
No, we do not have time to catch up.
不 我们没时间叙叙
You guys look like crap.
你们还真惨
How did you--
你怎么
Had to crawl through 50 yards of air duct.
爬了45米的导风筒
We won't make it that way.
没法原路返回
Don't worry.
别担心
I got a little gift from our friend in the bomb vest.
我有那位炸♥弹♥背心朋友的小礼物
I'll take it from here.
交给我吧
Come on, get him up.
快 扶他起来
We're so good at this together.
我们是天作之合
You're gonna realize that someday.
你总有一天会意识到的
Root, no offense...
根 无意冒犯
You're hot.
你很辣
You're good with a gun.
你擅长用枪
Those are two qualities I greatly admire.
这是我最仰慕的两个品质
But you and me together
但你我二人在一起
would be like a four alarm fire in an oil refinery.
会激烈如天雷地火
Sounds cozy.
听着真不错
I'm out of ammo, Shaw.
我没弹♥药♥了 肖
We need to go. Might not get a second chance.
我们得走了 也许没有第二次机会了
Second chances are overrated, Harold.
第二次机会没想象中那么好 哈罗德
What the--
什么
The controls aren't responding.
控制装置没有反应
The desk.
桌子
There's an override button.
上边有个超驰控制按钮
Someone's gotta get to that button and hold them off.
有人得去按压住
Sameen, if you even think I'm gonna let you--
萨姆恩 你要觉得我会让你
For god's sakes.
天啊
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表