剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Simon's on the run.
西蒙在逃
People are dying around him. He doesn't know why,
身边的人纷纷死去 他不知道原因
but he knows he's in danger.
但知道自己有危险了
He has to stay out of surveillance.
他必须远离监控
There's a camera across the next intersection.
下一个十字路口对面有摄像头
He needs to turn right to remain hidden.
他必须右转才能不被发现
I'll give him a nudge.
我帮他一把
Whose car was that?
这是谁的车
Someone who needs a good mechanic.
反正得好好修一下了
Keep your eye on the prize, Harold.
盯好重点 哈罗德
Simon's realized that his safest move is to hide,
西蒙意识到了现在要安全必须躲起来
get off the grid until he can assess the situation.
销声匿迹 直到查明真♥相♥
But the hotel will have security cameras.
但酒店肯定安装了监控摄像头
How much for a room?
房♥间多少钱
We have a deluxe room for 200. I just need an I.D.
还有间豪华客房♥两百 请出示身份证明
How much more to keep it unofficial?
不登记多少钱
I've sabotaged the electronics in Simon's room.
我切断了西蒙房♥间里的电子信♥号♥♥
Okay, he's contained.
好了 监控好他了
I'll head out. Figure out an extraction.
我出去一下 找找出路
John, I know what Harold said,
约翰 我知道哈罗德有言在先
but I need you to meet me.
但你必须出来见我了
Samaritan put Perez in power only to kill her off.
撒马利亚人让佩雷斯上位就是为了杀她
Next in line, her lieutenant governor Nick Dawson
顺位下来的 就是副州长尼克·道森
So Samaritan wanted him running the state all along.
所以撒马利亚人是要他统领全州
We need to figure out its end game.
我们必须查明它的后招
How? It's playing 20 moves ahead.
怎么查 它领先我们二十步
It operates based on rules.
它按规律行事的
Rules that we can't even grasp.
我们摸不清的规律
We understand the machine.
我们能理解机器
We can understand Samaritan.
就能理解撒马利亚人
We don't understand the machine at all.
我们根本不理解机器
Out of 43 versions, how many do you think there were
整整四十三个版本 你知道其中有几个
that didn't try to either trick or kill me?
没想骗我 没想杀我吗
One,
一个
and I could only bring it to heel by crippling it.
还是我废了它 才逼它就范的
I put the machine in chains, bereft of voice or memory.
我给机器带上枷锁 封住声音 封住记忆
Now it has both, and it terrifies me.
而现在它全解脱了 我很恐惧
You don't trust the god you made?
你不信任自己创造的上帝
It's not a divinity. I programmed it
它不是神 我设计它
to pursue objectives within a certain parameter,
在特定参数下实现目标
but it's grown out of my control.
但它渐渐跳出了我的控制
One day, to suit its own goals,
终有一天 为实现目标
it's possible that the machine will try to kill us.
机器可能会想把我们都杀光
We are only numbers to it, code.
对它而言 我们只是数字 代码
No, the machine cares about us.
不 机器在乎我们
If it fools you into thinking that you're special,
如果是它诱骗你 让你以为自己是特别的
that assumption may doom you.
你会万劫不复
You're wrong. She chose me.
你错了 她选择了我
I will protect her, and you.
我会保护她 保护你
The second that a bullet enters your brain,
你中弹身亡的那一刻
the machine will cast you off and replace you.
机器会毫不犹豫地抛弃你 找新人
Don't tie your life to its whims.
别为它葬送你的一生
We cannot understand these intelligences.
我们不可能理解人工智能
The best we can hope for is to survive them.
最好的结果也不过是跟它们比命长
She loves us, Harold.
她爱我们 哈罗德
She taught me to value life, but war requires sacrifice.
她教会我珍视生命 但战争需要牺牲
I'm not lost.
我没有迷茫
I'm scared. We're losing.
我只是害怕 我们快输了
But I know where I am and where I'm headed.
但我知道我在哪儿 知道我要去哪儿
We have more to look forward to than death.
结局不一定非得是死亡
I hope so.
但愿如此
But the life I've led,
但我这一生
a good end would be a privilege.
早就不期待善终了
It's not where you begin, it's where you end up.
起点不重要 终点才重要
You're a brilliant woman,
你才华横溢
comrade...
是战友
and a friend.
是 朋友
If the worst comes to pass,
如果最坏的结果出现
if you could give Shaw a message?
帮我跟肖捎句话好吗
I think she already knows.
我想她已经知道了
We will win this war.
我们会赢
If we do, there's no chance in hell
就算赢了 也不可能
all of us make it out alive.
我们所有人全身而退
You have to be prepared for that.
必须做好准备
Housekeeping.
客房♥清洁
The room phone is dead. Can I use your cell?
客房♥电♥话♥坏了 能借用你的手♥机♥吗
It's an emergency.
有急事
If we don't stop that call,
不截断这通电♥话♥
Samaritan will be able to track him.
撒马利亚人就会追踪到他
911. What's your emergency?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么紧急情况
You're gonna think I'm crazy, but my name is Simon Lee,
你可能以为我疯了 但我叫西蒙·李
Did I make it in time?
拦得及时吗
I can hear you.
我听到你了
They know.
他们知道了
Get the cameras up immediately.
立刻装上摄像头
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Where is Simon Lee?
西蒙·李在哪里
I'm sorry, I can't give--
对不起 我不
You need to stay here until this is over.
留在这儿 等事态平息
I'll run interference on Simon.
我去干扰 掩护西蒙
You don't have to do this alone.
你不用一个人面对
She says if I don't, all of us die.
她说如果我不 我们全都得死
Let's not forgot about Simon.
别忘记西蒙
Root? Are you all right?
根 你没事吧
If I don't see you, Harold, it's been a fun ride.
若是无缘再见 哈罗德 这一路挺有趣
I've got Simon.
我找到西蒙了
You can't kill us both. Who does your master want dead,
你杀不了我们两个 你主人想要谁的命
me or Simon?
我还是西蒙
I'll even sweeten the deal.
多给你点儿便宜
Kill me if you can.
有本事杀我啊
Turn around. Don't scream.
转身 别叫
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
My shrink's not gonna like that.
我的心理医生不会喜欢的
Take Simon's wallet. It has to look good.
拿走西蒙的钱包 得伪装到位
We can't hide Simon forever.
我们不能藏♥西♥蒙一辈子
They took the cameras down in his office.
他们撤了他办公室的摄像头
We'll drop him in a blind spot there.
我们把他在监控盲点放下
Then it's up to Harold to save him.
然后就靠哈罗德救他了
Mr. Lee, Harold Cardinal,
李先生 我是哈罗德·黄雀鹀
New York Journal.
纽约日报
Mr. Cardinal, I-I hope you're--
黄雀鹀先生 我希望你
The files that you sent the journal,
你发来给日报的文件
there's no story there.
并没什么内♥幕♥
You polled more heavily in pro-Murray areas.
你在民调更多针对莫雷的支持者
That isn't true. Look at this.
那不是真的 看这里
Wait.
等等
This is the wrong ...file. Someone got to my data.
这文件不对 有人改了我的数据
This is--
这
Wait, this is impossible.
等等 这不可能
There is a conspiracy. The election was rigged,
有阴谋 是选举舞弊
Perez was murdered, and then they tried to kill me.
佩雷斯被谋杀了 他们还想杀我
Ms. Perez took ACE inhibitors for hypertension.
佩雷斯女士服用血管紧张素转化酶抑制剂治疗高血压
She had a lethal interaction with potassium.
药物和钾发生剧毒反应才导致她身亡
Are you saying that a banana tried to kill you?
你是说 有根香蕉[钾含量丰富]想杀你吗
What about the other things?
那其他事情呢
Calls disappeared. Votes disappeared.
电♥话♥消失了 选票消失了
The--the shootings, the car crash.
枪击 车祸
I-I got mugged! I woke up in a dumpster!
我被人抢劫 在垃圾堆里醒来
And yet, here you are, right as rain.
但你现在 健健康康
There's something going on.
肯定有问题
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表