剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
All the way up the I-95 Corridor.
甩出他们大老远了
But somehow the cartel knew when and where to hit us?
奇怪的是 毒帮居然知道要何时何地攻击我们
Not from me. They didn't even do most of the damage.
不是我泄露的 大部分破坏根本不是他们造成
Who did?
谁造成的
Some cop in a suit.
一个西装警♥察♥
When the shooting started, he came out of nowhere.
枪战一开始 他就从天而降
Blasting everyone--
逮谁射谁
In the kneecaps.
专射膝盖
Detective Riley?
莱利警探
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是他
He was a customer in the store when it all went down.
出事儿的时候 他正巧是店里的顾客
Of course he was.
肯定巧
That's when the cash went missing.
当时钱就失踪了
Someone switched out the bag it was in.
有人掉了包
The cartel didn't get the money.
毒帮没拿到钱
I don't like losing a shipment
我不喜欢损失货
or manpower, so we gotta clean this up.
损失人 所以我们得处理好
Scorched earth, you feel me, Noah?
焦土策略 懂吗 诺亚
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Who else was working there last night?
昨晚还有谁在这儿工作
Guard at the door, stock boy,
门卫 售货员
girl named Harper, hired about a month ago.
有个叫哈珀的姑娘 一个月前雇的
Where can I find her?
哪儿能找到她
I-- I don't know.
我 我不知道
I tried calling. She didn't answer her phone.
我打过电♥话♥了 她不接
She's just a college kid.
她只是个大学生
Her boyfriend, Trey, vouched for her.
她男朋友特雷给她担♥保♥的
Okay. Where can I find this Trey?
好吧 哪儿能找到这个特雷
Score!
好耶
Harp?
哈珀
Not tonight, sweetheart.
不是 甜心
A couple differences between me and your girl.
我跟你女朋友有两点不同
One, I would rather do a dime in Rikers
其一 我宁可进里克岛监狱
than your half-baked ass and,
也不想碰你
two, I only take what's mine.
其二 我只拿属于我的东西
Where you been, Trey?
你去哪儿了 特雷
I don't know. Here...class...
不知道 这儿 教室
I mean, maybe not class, but...
也许没去教室 不过
Sit.
坐
Right.
好吧
Got friends upstate doing hard time
有朋友在州北因为
for selling weaker schwag than that.
卖♥♥没这强效的货进了局子
I'm...sorry?
我很 遗憾
Now the government's gone and made that OG dank legal.
现在政♥府♥不管了 这玩意儿都合法了
Taxing it! Ain't that a bitch?
征税 太他妈扯蛋了
Yeah, the government, it's--
是啊 政♥府♥ 这个
It's pretty diabolical.
真是恶魔啊
Do you want some ice cream?
想要点冰激凌吗
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道你想要什么
Sure you do, Trey.
你当然知道 特雷
We want the money back.
我们想要回钱
And we want your girl.
我们想要你女朋友
Time to take a little trip.
该出去转转了
You want me to cut a deal?
你要跟我交易
I'm not that guy.
不应该找我
The way I see it, Jorge,
在我看来 豪尔赫
you should be begging me for a deal.
你应该求着跟我交易
You and your cartel buddies
你和你的毒帮朋友
shot up a medical marijuana dispensary last night.
昨晚抢了一家药用大♥麻♥店
I told you, man. I don't flip on nobody.
我说过了 我不做叛徒
That guy out there,
外边那家伙
he looks familiar.
看着挺眼熟
Is he a witness?
是目击证人吗
This who tipped you off about the cash delivery?
是她跟你透露了现金提取细节吧
Maria.
玛丽亚
She's not long for this world.
她小命不保了
Maria?
玛丽亚
What? That's not her name?
什么 这不是她的名字
Not even close.
完全不是
She lied about her name?
她用假名
Didn't tell us that the Brotherhood
没告诉我们兄弟会
was handling security transpo.
在负责安保押运
Not to mention, who's that gringo with the suit out there?
还有 外边那西装货是谁
One thing at a time.
一件一件来
Tell me where I can find Maria.
告诉我哪儿能找到玛丽亚
Where'd you meet her?
你在哪儿遇到的她
Club Boost.
强化夜店
Couple weeks ago.
几周前
She said that her favorite DJ was gonna be playing there.
她说她最爱的DJ要在那里打碟了
That girl loves to dance.
那姑娘喜欢跳舞
Oh, my God! Fiona! This club is off the hook!
我的天啊 菲奥纳 这家夜店绝了
How did you get us in?
你怎么让我们进来的
The owner and I, we go way back.
我跟店主 那是老交情了
You guys want more bubbly?
想要更多香槟吗
Free champagne!
免费香槟
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We already did.
已经谈过了
We were interrupted.
上次没谈完
Right. Sorry about the knee.
是啊 抱歉伤到你膝盖了
But I can tell you're the kind of guy
不过我看得出来 你这种人
that doesn't take "No" for an answer.
是不懂得接受拒绝的
Champagne?
香槟
Where's the money?
钱在哪儿
I spent it.
我花了
All of it? Already?
已经全花完了
I paid some bills, balanced my checkbook,
要付账单 要签支票
and what do you know?
而且你知道吗
Turns out I owed some other guys some money.
我原来还欠几位的钱啊
A lot of money.
很多钱
What other guys?
哪几位
The guys who own the club!
这家夜店的店主们
Don't worry, we're square.
别担心 没事了
Even threw in bottle service to seal the deal.
还给了几瓶酒当扯平
We're leaving now.
我们走
If you don't mind,
不介意的话
Fiona would like to get back to her girlfriends.
菲奥纳要回去跟闺蜜玩儿了
Harper, you didn't just steal drugs.
哈珀 你不只是偷了药
You stole from Dominic.
你是偷了多米尼克
Don't look now. You've just been...
别看了 你已经被
spotted.
认出来了
NYPD. Come with me.
纽约警♥察♥ 跟我来
Sorry, Detective.
抱歉 警探
But I don't really feel like spending tonight in holding.
但我今晚可不想被关押
You really want to do this?
你真想动手
Come on, you.
得了你
Thanks. Starving.
谢了 饿死了
The cuffs are a bit over the top, don't you think?
这手铐有点过份了 是吧
I mean, even for someone like you.
即使对你这种人来说
Someone like me?
我这种人
I know cops. Your friend here,
我了解警♥察♥ 你这位朋友
he's the real deal.
他是真的
I bet he bleeds blue. But you,
从头到脚都是警♥察♥ 但是你
you're playing make believe.
你不过是角色扮演罢了
My guess is former military with a side of hero complex.
我猜你是退役军人 有点英雄情结
So what makes you say that?
为什么这么说
You military folk have all the same tells.
你们这些军人的作风都一样
Posture, the hair--
姿势 头发
it's like they make you in a factory.
简直就像工厂批量生产的
Not bad.
不错嘛
Thank you for that analysis.
感谢你的分♥析♥
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表