剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
with a few more people skills
需要和蔼可亲
and a little less hair gel.
少用发胶
I have a phone.
我有手♥机♥
Not that one.
那个不行
Use this.
用这个
Where the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底什么人啊
Relax, Fusco.
放松 弗斯科
He's probably just some con artist who's in over his head.
他可能只是个自以为是的骗子
Have some fun with it.
好好享受吧
You're not the one pretending to need professional help to get a date.
你又不用扮需要花钱请人帮助才能约到女人的悲剧货
And when was the last time you had a date, Lionel?
那你上次约会是什么时候来着 莱奈尔
Looks like professional help just arrived.
花钱请的那人到了
How you doing? Fusco.
你好吗 我是弗斯科
Your friend Harold didn't warn me
你朋友哈罗德可没警告我
what I was dealing with here.
要处理的是这种啊
Could have been a little more up-front.
应该事先坦白嘛
Excuse me?
你说啥
He bought you a two-day package.
他买♥♥了个两天的套餐
This is more like a-- like a five-day situation.
你这情况 怎么也得五天啊
Maybe seven.
也许要七天
You're in insurance?
你在保险界
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
Is it like an online business?
是在网上交易吧
Look, I don't need to take this crap.
我才不要受这种羞辱
Come on, come on, come on, sit down.
别别别 坐吧
Think about meeting women
其实跟女人搭讪
like you're selling yourself.
就是在销♥售♥自我
All right?
明白吗
They need to feel like you've made an effort,
要让她们感觉你很努力
that you didn't just roll out of bed
而不是早上一起床
and throw on yesterday's suit with a new shirt.
干净的衬衫外边套着一件昨天穿过的西装
Holy crap. That is yesterday's suit.
哎呦喂 还真就是昨天的西装
I am here to teach you
我是来教你
how to earn a woman's affections,
如何赢得女人的芳心
not trick her into it,
而不是诱骗人家
and you, my friend,
而你 我的朋友
you need to do better.
需要更加努力
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
'cause if this is you dressing to impress,
你穿这身是想招人喜欢吗
well, I am not,
我可不喜欢
And the ladies aren't gonna be either.
女士们更不喜欢
He's got a point.
他说得对
What's wrong with what I'm wearing?
我穿的有什么不对
I don't even know where to start.
我简直不知道从何说起
The faded color. The fireproof fabric.
褪色的西装 老旧的用料
That sad tie.
悲剧的领带
If you're going for the least modern man in this room,
如果你想打扮成这个房♥间里最落伍的人
congratulations, you have won.
恭喜你 你赢了
I've also won a few boxing matches, too.
我还赢过几场拳击赛呢
You want to go a few rounds?
你想来几回合吗
Come on.
来吧
Let's get to work.
该干活儿了
Where are we going?
去哪儿
Shopping.
购物
I hope you have a decent line of credit.
希望你的信♥用♥卡♥够刷
I think I know who's gonna kill our guy.
我知道谁想杀他了
Who?
谁
Me.
我
What may I do for you, Ms. Groves?
有什么需要帮忙的 格罗夫斯女士
It's very...
这里非常
I think the word you're looking for is Spartan.
我想你要说的是"清苦"
Yes, and well-hidden.
是的 并且很隐蔽
She gave you and the kids a nice, new home.
她给你和孩子们找了个不错的新家
I'll ask again.
我再问一遍
The machine needs a favor.
机器需要你的帮助
No.
不
She knew you'd doubt her motives.
她知道你怀疑她的动机
Let her make it up to you.
让她做出补偿吧
She promises it will be worth something to all three of you.
她保证这对你们三个都有好处
What is it that the machine wants?
机器想要什么
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
She gave me very little to go on.
她说得不多
She can't talk to me the way she used to with Samaritan watching,
有撒马利亚人监控 她不能像以前一样跟我交流
But I do know where to start.
但我知道如何着手
Excellent. A wild goose chase.
真好啊 四处徒劳奔波
I'd like to think of it more as a scavenger hunt.
我更愿意看成是寻宝
Where's your partner?
你搭档呢
Re-interviewing suspects on a case.
重审一个案子的嫌疑人
How is that working out for you?
那个有效果吗
How's it look?
你觉得呢
One patch is not enough.
一张戒烟贴根本不够
Yeah, I could have told you that from your chewed-up fingernails.
从你咬坏了的指甲上也能看出来
That's a pretty good parlor trick, Detective.
社交技巧不错啊 警探
You putting those skills to work out in the field yet?
不把这些招数用在出外勤的时候吗
I got a lead on Wendy Montgomery's murder,
我有温迪·蒙哥马利谋杀案的线索了
That realtor who was shot walking home from work.
那个下班走路回家时被杀的房♥产经纪人
Looked like a mugging.
看起来像抢劫杀人
Yeah, her husband was the prime suspect,
对 她丈夫是首要嫌疑人
but we didn't have any real leads.
但我们没找到有用线索
Well, we do now.
现在找到了
He's been emailing with a known hit man.
他一直在和一名杀手电邮联♥系♥
How did you get these?
你是怎么拿到的
You know those developmentals I've been working on?
记得我最近在四处查探吧
You really need to know more than that?
你确定想知道更多吗
If you want to play fast and loose, fine,
你是想耍手段 随你
but make sure you nail him with something solid.
但是一定要找到可靠的证据
Copy that, Ma'am.
收到 长官
Finch?
芬奇
Finch, where are you hiding?
芬奇 你藏哪儿去了
Did you discover anything new about Andre Cooper?
安德烈·库珀那里有新发现吗
I scrubbed through his inbox,
我看他的收件箱
and I found some emails between Cooper and a client's ex-wife.
发现了几封库珀和一名客户的前妻往来的邮件
They were sleeping together.
他们有奸♥情♥
Not the best business decision.
这生意决策可不英明
The client didn't think so either,
那客户也这么想
so he sent a bunch of emails threatening to kill our wingman.
所以他发了一堆邮件威胁要杀了这位"助攻"
So Mr. Cooper's romantic entanglements
那就是库珀先生的感情纠葛
have put him in danger.
置他于危险之中了
That's what I thought until I got into his voicemails.
我原来也这么想 不过后来我听到了他的留言信箱
Our boy was subpoenaed ten days ago.
这小子十天前收到过传票
What for?
为什么
An investigation into a missing gun shipment
针对纽约集装箱码头失踪的一批枪♥支♥
from the New York container terminal,
展开的调查
Cooper's old workplace.
库珀以前在那儿工作
That container disappeared around the same time
那个集装箱消失的同时
our boy swapped his well-paying dockworker gig
这小子辞掉他收入不菲的码头工作
for his sketchy career helping socially incompetent men pick up women.
开始帮助有社交障碍的男人勾女
Sounds like a solid avenue of investigation.
听起来值得一查
Yeah, I could really use an extra hand here, Finch.
是啊 我需要帮忙 芬奇
That's why we recruited Detective Fusco.
所以我们有弗斯科警探
Yeah, uh,
是啊
Fusco's gonna be a bit more preoccupied than we thought.
不过弗斯科会比我们想得更忙
I don't know.
我不知道
This just ain't me.
这不是我的风格
And who wears cufflinks anyway?
现在谁还用袖扣啊
How do you put these things on by yourself?
一个人怎么扣这玩意儿
You're right, cufflinks and perfectly tailored pants
你说得对 袖扣和专业定制的西裤
are for suckers that just want to meet women.
是为那些想搭讪女人的可怜虫准备的
Maybe we could get you a tracksuit and a barcalounger.
也许该给你搞身运动服 再来张沙发
What's wrong with a tracksuit?
运动服有什么不好
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表