剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
I hope you like your eggs room temperature, and mildly congealed.
鸡蛋都变得又凉又硬了 希望你恰恰好这一口
Sorry, Harold. Got to cancel.
抱歉 哈罗德 我来不了了
The job may be a cover,
工作虽然是假的
but the last-minute paperwork's real.
临到头来的一堆文件可是真的
Understood, though it seems a shame to waste decent food.
理解 但浪费食物总是不好
Why don't you ask your new number to keep you company?
不如请新号♥码和你共享
New what?
新什么
Claire Mahoney, sophomore at Oberlin College in Ohio.
克莱尔·莫尼 俄亥俄奥博林学院大二学生
Checked into the motel next door two nights ago,
两天前入住隔壁旅馆
and according to her credit card,
根据她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
eats most of her meals at that diner,
她大多数时候都在那家餐厅用晚餐
including the one she just charged.
包括她刚刚那餐
You lured me here to assign me your latest number?
你引诱我过来 是为了新号♥码
When I gave you a secure phone network,
我给你加密电♥话♥
this wasn't what I had in mind.
可不是为了这个
We're no longer coworkers, John.
我们不再是同事了 约翰
But Claire Mahoney's not just another number.
但克莱尔·莫尼不仅是个号♥码
In fact, she's right up your alley.
事实上 你应该对她感兴趣
Math major, 4.0 GPA.
数学专业 4.0的学分绩点
Lots of mathematics majors are studious enough
很多数学专业的学生都学习刻苦
to achieve perfect grade point averages.
学分绩点完美
But how many of them become chess grand masters
那又有几个可以在16岁就成为
at the age of 16?
国际象棋特级大♥师♥呢
She played three different computer systems at the same time
她曾同时和三个不同的电脑系统比赛
and won.
全赢
But in the last 48 hours, she's trespassed,
但最近48小时 她开始非法入侵
broken into cars.
撬车
Sometimes teens act out in the big city, John.
青少年有时会在都市中迷失 约翰
And sometimes they buy a 9 millimeter
还有时会在来都市的路上
from a gun show on their way here.
从枪展买♥♥一支9毫米口径手♥枪♥
I don't know why a college student needs a firearm,
我不知道为什么大学生要买♥♥枪
but I think Professor Whistler can figure it out.
但我觉得惠斯勒教授可以去打听打听
The fact that I am a professor
就因为我现在是教授
is exactly why I should not intervene.
所以不应该插手
How many times do I have to remind you
我还要跟你说多少次
our covers come first?
掩护身份要紧
At least your cover doesn't come with a partner.
至少你的掩护身份没搭档啊
All the open homicides in our docket.
所有尚未结案的凶杀案
Captain wants you brought up to speed by morning.
队长要你明早前全部看完
Welcome aboard, Detective Riley.
欢迎加入啊 莱利警探
I make no promises, John.
我可不能保证 约翰
There are other matters I'm attending to.
我还有其他事要做
Why don't you enlist Ms. Shaw?
你为什么不找肖女士
'cause she has a complicated cover of her own.
因为她自己的掩护身份就够复杂了
30 seconds, tops. Keep the engine running.
最多三十秒 别熄火
Kiss kiss to you too.
么么哒
Whatever this is, you have 29 seconds.
你要干嘛 反正只剩29秒
Just checking in. New job and all.
来看看 新工作如何
Skip the orientation, all right? I've got this.
省省吧 我没问题
No burning questions?
没什么特别想问的吗
Just one--why?
就一个 为什么
These covers are supposed to make us look ordinary,
掩护身份应该是让我们看起来普通
so why would the machine make me--
为什么机器让我成为
A criminal? Criminals are ordinary, Sameen.
罪犯吗 罪犯很普通的 萨姆恩
Every city's got them.
每个城市都有
13 seconds.
13秒
Only two mistakes you can make
只有两个错误
that'll put you on anyone's radar.
会让你被盯上
Number one, getting caught.
第一 被抓
Getting caught? If I apply even half
被抓 只要我用上一半的
of my skills and training--
训练技巧
You'll be making mistake number two--
那你就会犯第二个错误
drawing too much attention.
吸引过多的注意力
You can be a good thief, just not too good.
你可以当个好贼 但是别太好了
Shoot for a B-plus.
保持中上水准就行
Thanks for the rousing pep talk.
谢谢你温暖人心的鼓励
That's what I'm here for.
人家正是为此而来嘛
Response time's under two minutes--let's move.
响应时间不到两分钟了 走吧
All right, let's see how fast you are.
好了 看你能开多快吧
My pleasure.
荣幸之至
Ordinary my ass.
普通个头
Gotcha.
找到了
A nautilus shell?
鹦鹉螺
So that's the problem--
问题是这样的
All the classes I want are full.
我想上的课都报满了
Professor, are you listening to me?
教授 你在听吗
Can I see your current class schedule?
我能看看你现在的课表吗
We're sorry, the number that you dialed
很抱歉 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
is not a working number.
并非有效号♥码
Not sure who you'd be calling
你还要打给谁
when one of your students needs you.
你的学生正需要你帮忙呢
It's nothing...
没什么
an issue with a math major.
是个数学问题
Math is the worst. Manipulating numbers?
数学最要命了 是计算数字吗
If I want to add, subtract, or multiply,
我要是想算加减乘除
I'll let my phone do it.
按手♥机♥不就得了
It's not a phone number.
不是电♥话♥号♥码
It's multiplication.
是乘法
What are you doing now?
你在做什么
Manipulating numbers.
计算数字
GPS coordinates.
GPS坐标
Suppose I speak to the dean on your behalf?
我帮你跟院长谈谈吧
That...would work.
那 也行
Thank you.
谢谢
Another nautilus.
又一个鹦鹉螺
You playing too?
你也在玩吗
"Playing"?
玩
You're cheating off me. Is that it?
你利用我作弊 是吧
It's not gonna work.
没用的
You can't beat me. I'm going to win.
你不可能打败我 我会赢
Win what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
赢什么 我不知道你在说什么
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
You've been tracking me, haven't you?
你在跟踪我 对吧
This ends now, understand?
到此为止 明白吗
Yes, but I'm not tracking you. I'm here to help.
明白 不过我没有跟踪你 我是来帮助你
No, you're not.
你才不是呢
You're here to sabotage me and leave me behind.
你来是想绊住我 超过我 把我抛到后边
I won't leave you behind.
我不会把你抛到后边
Fine. You're welcome to keep playing,
好吧 那欢迎继续玩
but I'm gonna have a head start.
但我要来点领先优势
Help! This man's got a gun! Please don't hurt me!
救命 这人有枪 请别伤害我
You're making a mistake.
你不该这么做
NYPD, Detective Riley.
纽约警♥察♥ 莱利警探
This man I wanted in conjunction with a case of mine.
此人跟我的一个案子有关
I'll take him into custody.
我要带走他
Like hell you will. What about my window?
带走你个头 那我的车窗怎么办
I'm sure this gentleman will be happy to pay for it.
我相信这位先生很愿意赔偿你
Won't he?
是吧
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表