剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
What do we have here, boys?
这怎么回事啊 哥们儿
Looks like a suicide jumper.
像是跳楼自杀
I.D. says his name's Abel Mindler.
证件显示他叫亚伯·米德勒
Driver's dead.
司机死了
Like I give a damn. Where's my truck?
那个我才不鸟呢 卡车呢
John, any luck discovering
约翰 是否有幸查出
who's trying to kill our short-order cook?
是谁想杀那位快餐厨师
Yeah, all kinds of luck.
有 各种有幸
Get down!
趴下
Wendell Majoki, maybe next time,
温德尔·麦杰凯 下次呢
don't sleep with your landlord's wife.
别再睡房♥东的老婆了
Have a nice day. Here.
祝你愉快 给
What the hell?
什么玩意儿
We just stopped a homicide.
刚阻止了一起谋杀
Congratulations?
恭喜下
Just about done here, Harold.
刚完事儿 哈罗德
Oh, good. We have a new number.
太好了 我们有新号♥码了
I'm sending you the details now.
我把详情发给你
I hope it's better than this one.
希望比这位强点儿
My hero.
我的英雄啊
And are personal calls allowed? No, they are not.
是否能打私人电♥话♥ 不 不能
Are there lots of temps who want this job if you don't?
要是你不做 是否有一堆人等着做这工作
Why, yes, there are.
是 没错
Do I understand? Yes, I do.
我是否明白 是 明白
Welcome to Witherton.
欢迎来到温斯顿
I'm spending my day off doing this?
我休息时间干这事儿
That sound is my soul dying, Harold.
这是我灵魂枯竭的声音啊 哈罗德
Walter Dang appreciates your metaphysical sacrifice.
沃尔特·丹格会感激你的心灵牺牲
Maybe his number came up
也许他的号♥码跳出来
because he'd rather be dead than penned up like veal.
是因为他宁死也不愿意受这里的煎熬了
Unlikely, Mr. Dang has worked for Witherton Insurance
不太可能 丹格先生已经为温斯顿保险
for six years-- a steady job,
工作六年了 工作稳定
No drug or alcohol problems,
不吸毒 不酗酒
not so much as a speeding ticket.
连张超速罚章都没有
Our colleague, John, is trying to find out more.
我们的同事 约翰 正在进一步调查
Harold, is there a problem?
哈罗德 有问题吗
Not at all. It's just that I'm calling you
没有 只不过我们通话
on a satellite phone and not our mesh network.
用的是卫星电♥话♥ 不是我们的内部线路
As long as we don't use certain words, it's safe.
只要我们避开某些敏感词 就没事
You mean like...
你是说
Samaritan.
撒马利亚人
Yes, like that one.
是的 就这词
Crap.
遭了
Let me help you.
我帮你
You're Walter, right?
你是沃尔特 是吧
Sameen, I'm new.
萨姆恩 我是新来的
Sameen, I'm--I'm Walter.
萨姆恩 我是 我是沃尔特
But you already said that.
不过你已经知道了
Okay, these are the new applications for term life.
那个 这些是定期寿险的新申请
Nobody's called or texted this guy in four days?
整整四天没人给这家伙打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
What, no friends, no family?
怎么 没朋友 没家人
And yet someone may care enough to kill him.
但居然有人重视到想要杀他
Elena?
埃琳娜
I'm very sorry about your brother.
你兄弟的事情我很遗憾
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢 沃尔特
Her name is Elena Mindler.
她叫埃琳娜·米德勒
Wish I could help.
真希望我能帮上忙
I heard the gossip at orientation
我在新人介绍会上听说
her brother Abel killed himself a few days ago.
她兄弟亚伯几天前自杀了
It still bothers me
我难受的是
that he didn't write me a note.
他居然没给我留下一言半语
I'm working on that.
我在查了
Working on what?
查什么
Working on what?
查什么
Nothing. N-never mind.
没什么 不用介意
That's weird. I'm so sorry.
奇怪 抱歉
Indeed.
的确
What's he doing now?
他在干什么
It looks like he's trying to repair a cell phone.
看来是在修个手♥机♥
He just took the sim card and put it in a new burner.
他刚把手♥机♥卡取出安装到新的一次性手♥机♥上了
Let's see where that sim card came from.
看看这手♥机♥卡哪里来的吧
Okay, let's see what's on that baby.
好了 看看这宝贝里有啥吧
Wait. Hang on.
慢着 等等
He's leaving.
他要离开
I'm on it.
我跟着
No, Sameen, John is downstairs. You're needed elsewhere.
不 萨姆恩 约翰在楼下 你另有要务
Okay, He's all the way up to the 150s.
他直奔150街了
Anybody know where he's going?
知道他这是要去哪儿么
Nope. How about you, Harold?
不知道 你呢 哈罗德
Harold?
哈罗德
Where are you exactly?
你到底在哪儿啊
Sorry. Professor Whistler is at a conference.
抱歉 惠斯勒教授在参加会议
My department head insisted.
系主任坚持
I have to present a paper tomorrow to 500 bitter academics.
我明天必须向五百名刻薄的学者讲解论文
Boston? Atlanta?
波士顿 亚特兰大
Hong Kong. 16 hours in coach.
香港 十六个小时的经济舱
Sameen, can I depend on you to handle
萨姆恩 能否由你负责
any technological issues that the new number presents?
本次新号♥码的技术支持
No problem. I can do nerd.
没问题 姐当得了宅客
Are you eating something near my computer?
你是不是在我电脑旁边吃东西了
Maybe.
可能吧
Just don't spill anything. Good luck.
别洒的到处都是 祝好运
Walter's at a sketchy hotel in Washington Heights.
沃尔特在华盛顿高地的一家小破酒店
Texting you the address.
地址发给你了
Maybe he's got a drug problem we don't know about.
也许他吸毒 只是我们不知道
Could be something worse.
可能更糟
Walter's coworker Elena,
沃尔特的同事埃琳娜
her brother Abel committed suicide...
她兄弟亚伯自杀了
Yeah.
然后
By jumping off of a fire escape at that hotel.
从那家酒店的防火梯跳下来了
What the hell is Walter up to?
沃尔特到底在搞什么鬼
Right now he's checking out the fire escape.
现在他正在查防火梯
What for?
查什么
Maybe to hide evidence. He's got a gun, Shaw.
也许是隐藏证据 他有枪 肖
That's illegal, unregistered.
非法的 未登记
Are we sure Abel Mindler's death was a suicide?
确定亚伯·米德勒是自杀吗
Here you go, Professor.
这里 教授
Professor Whistler.
惠斯勒教授
Harold Whistler.
哈罗德·惠斯勒
Beth Bridges, hello. I've been eager to meet you.
贝丝·布里奇斯 你好 我一直热切地期盼着见你
You're presenting the paper on precautionary principles
你讲解的那篇论文 论证关于
in neuro-evolutionary decision-making systems.
进化神经决策系统的预警原则
Why, yes.
是的
Every single conclusion you draw
你的全部结论
is completely and utterly wrong.
有大错特错
You couldn't have written a paper that annoyed me more if you tried.
你就算故意找碴 都不可能把论文写得更招我上火
"Ethics requires that we proceed slowly in predictive analytics,"
道德伦理要求我们在预测分♥析♥方面放慢速度
But what about innovation?
那创新呢
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表