剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You remember something useful,
你回忆起有用的信息
and I give you this envelope
我就给你这个信封
in exchange for one of these lovely handbags.
就当买♥♥你一个漂亮的包包
These are genuine, right?
这些都是真货 对吧
Sell me this purse,
卖♥♥我这个包
and you get to start a new life.
然后过你的新生活
But first you need to tell me what you saw.
先要告诉我你看到了什么
You're certain we can trust these gentlemen?
你确定我们能相信这些人
Trust 'em? Of course not.
相信他们 当然不
You can't trust anyone, Egret.
你不能相信任何人 白鹭
What world do you live in?
你活在什么世界里啊
This is gonna be interesting.
肯定会非常有趣
It's going to be a lot less interesting once we're dead, Ms. Groves.
我们要死了就不会有趣了 格罗夫斯女士
Okay, Bear, on three.
好了 小熊 数到三
One, two...
一 二
Zoek, bear.
搜 小熊
Zoek.
搜
I hired a friend to make sure
我花钱让朋友确保
this container never reaches its destination.
这个集装箱到不了目的地
Don't worry. You'll probably die of heat stroke before you drown.
别担心 你们多半淹死前就先被热死了
Let's go.
我们走
The famous Mr. Egret.
大名鼎鼎的白鹭先生
It seems you materialized out of nowhere.
似乎你是从天而降
Now you are everywhere.
突然间无处不在啊
How is that?
怎么做到的
I'm a very private person.
我很注重隐私
Yes.
好吧
I am as well.
我也是
You're lucky you know my friend, Jerry.
你很幸运认识我朋友 杰瑞
We don't trust outsiders.
我们不信任外人
150,000.
十五万
Would you like to count it?
要数一下吗
Mr. Egret and I are certain the money's all there.
白鹭先生和我相信钱都在里面
No, I can't do this.
不行 我做不到
Harold I'm sorry.
哈罗德 抱歉
This missile is no longer for sale.
这枚导弹不卖♥♥了
I thought you were a man of your word, Mr. Egret.
我还当你是守信用的人 白鹭先生
Not if it involves selling a rocket launcher to the mob.
我不能把火箭发射器卖♥♥给黑帮
Any mob.
任何黑帮
That happens to be a line I'm not willing to cross.
我不能越过自己的底线
She knows you so well, Harold.
她太了解你了 哈罗德
Now we get to kill two birds with one stone.
现在我们要一石二鸟了
Should we tie 'em up just in case?
我们要不要把他们绑起来
What was the point of all this, Ms. Groves?
这到底是干什么 格罗夫斯小姐
How did this ridiculous journey help anyone?
这场荒谬之旅有何意义
Let me show you.
走着瞧吧
You're right.
你说得没错
These cufflinks are good for something.
这些袖扣的确管用
Neat trick.
好手法
Who are you really, Lionel?
你到底是谁 莱奈尔
A concerned third party.
相关第三方
What now?
现在怎么办
I think your friend wasn't kidding about the heat stroke.
你朋友说热死可不是扯蛋
There's no way we can bust out of here.
我们无路可逃
You think anyone can hear us?
能有人听到吗
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Me? What are you doing?
我 你呢
I thought you were out playing detective.
我以为你忙着扮警探呢
My priority homicide traced back to our number.
我手下有案子追溯到号♥码这里
The guy selling knock-off handbags
卖♥♥山寨包的人
saw a dock worker kill their victim.
看到一个码头工人行凶
That homicide you picked up was Milo Jacobs?
凶案被害人是麦洛·雅各布斯
That's our guy.
就是他
Where's Fusco?
弗斯科呢
Here somewhere.
就在这片
Bear, zoek.
小熊 搜
Mickey and his goons are still out there.
米奇和他的同伙还在外边
You get Fusco and the pick-up artist.
你去找弗斯科和勾搭大♥师♥
I'm gonna go hunting.
我去打个猎
Fusco?
弗斯科
We're in here!
我们在这里
Nice of you to show up, partner.
见到你可真好 搭档
I was about to close my third case of the day.
今天的第三个案子可以结了
Wanted to make sure you didn't die
你就算死也得
before I had a chance to brag about it.
先等我炫耀完
Mickey's still out there. I'm gonna get him.
米奇还在外面 我去抓他
They never give you enough ammo.
弹♥药♥从不给够
Look out, Lionel!
小心 莱奈尔
Bear, heel!
小熊 跟上
Thanks for the backup.
感谢支援
Anytime.
随时乐意
Nice moves, wingman.
漂亮啊 助攻
You too.
你也一样
Hey, guys, give me a hand here, will you?
伙计们 搭把手好吗
Come on.
来吧
I have you to thank for this lovely knockoff, Riley?
我得谢谢你送的这个漂亮的山寨货啊 莱利
It wasn't my color.
这颜色不衬我
I heard your old one smelled like an ashtray.
听说你之前的包一股烟味
Who are these mooks?
这些混混什么来头
Latvian mob.
拉脱维亚黑帮
We got an anonymous phone call.
我们接到了一通匿名电♥话♥
Found 'em in a Chinatown sweatshop.
在唐人街一家血汗工厂找到的
Very strange case.
奇怪的案子
They were all shot in the knees.
全部膝盖中枪
If I didn't know any better,
我要不了解情况
I'd think it was your doing, Riley.
还以为是你的杰作呢 莱利
Great work today, guys.
今天干得不错 伙计们
You really managed to turn things around.
你们真的扭转乾坤了
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢 警长
Drinks on me tonight.
今晚的酒我请
I guess you figured out how to be a good cop after all.
看来你想明白怎么当好警♥察♥了
It's a process, Lionel.
循序渐进嘛 莱奈尔
Listen, about those drinks tonight, I, uh--
至于今晚喝酒嘛
I got somewhere to be.
我有约了
Cooper came through on the dating front?
库珀的约会经真的管用了
Right over there.
就在那边
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll be back. Okay?
我去去就回 好吗
Okay.
好的
A club soda and a glass of chardonnay, please.
一杯苏打水 一杯夏敦埃酒 谢谢
You spill your drink on her yet?
还没把酒撒到她身上
That's a mating ritual in some cultures.
在某些文化中 那是求偶方式
I'm testifying against Mickey and his boys.
我会出庭指证米奇和他的手下
You were right.
你说得对
You can't run from your past,
逃避不了过去
at least not without getting shot at, right?
至少不挨枪子儿逃不过去 是吧
Remember, eye contact, confidence.
记住 眼神交流 要有自信
Make sure you're having fun.
一定要好好享受
Andre, I got this.
安德烈 我可以的
I know you do.
我知道
But if you ever need a refresher course,
不过你要是想深造
you give me a call.
给我电♥话♥
Done.
成
Here you go.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Our Latvian friends won't be needing these supplies anymore.
那些拉脱维亚朋友不再需要这些货了
This was the machine's plan?
这就是机器的计划吗
She believes in saving your irrelevant numbers, Harold.
她坚持拯救你的无关号♥码 哈罗德
And while you can't access
既然你现在无法获取
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表