剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Come on, any second, guys.
快点儿 抓紧了 各位
Not a good time, Harold.
不是时候啊 哈罗德
It never is these days, Ms. Shaw.
现在就没"是时候"之时 肖女士
It's not as if Professor Whistler
惠斯勒教授也同样
doesn't have a stack of abysmal midterms to grade.
有一堆期中考试♥卷♥要批
My situation is slightly more time sensitive.
我这边的情况要更加"争分夺秒"
And yet numbers keep coming.
但号♥码还是跳出来了
Amateurs.
真业余
Our newest irrelevant is named--
这位新无关号♥码名叫
Ms. Shaw, is that gunfire?
肖女士 那是枪声吗
I told you I was busy.
说了我在忙了
Now I'm gonna need you to call up that shadow map
现在你得给我调出阴影地图
and access the NYPD dispatch feeds.
获取纽约警局的调度信♥号♥♥
Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go!
走走走
All units, pursuit in progress, black sedan.
全体人员注意 追踪一辆黑色轿车
Lost them. Last seen on Westbound 116.
追丢了 最后跟到了116西街
Dispatch, 1048. No sign of them here.
调度 临时奉命响应 没有发现
Nice.
好极了
Hottie. Up top!
辣妹 击掌
We had a deal, remember?
我们说好的 记得吗
You get out in time or I walk.
你们及时出来 否则我走
So now this happens.
这就是后果
Oh, God.
天啊
Sorry, Romeo.
抱歉了 罗密欧
Think we just broke up.
看来我们是分手了
NYPD just found your getaway car by the East River.
纽约警♥察♥刚在东河发现了你的车
Hope they can't trace it back to you.
希望不会查到你头上
Be a shame if I had to slap the cuffs on.
我要是拷你 可就难看了
It's be a shame for you if you tried.
你敢试试 你就难看了
Now who's our boy?
这次是哪位
Tomas Koroa.
托马斯·考罗拉
Dual U.S., Spanish citizen.
美国和西班牙双重国籍
31 years old, unmarried.
三十一岁 未婚
Spends part of each year here on a B1 visa.
每年持短期商务活动签证到此
Doing what?
干嘛
International wine dealer.
国际酒商
Divides his time between New York, London, Paris, and Dubai.
往来于纽约 伦敦 巴黎和迪拜
Now fair warning, this St. Emillion
温馨提示噢 这瓶圣艾美隆
is gonna make you both wanna quit your jobs
会让你们俩恨不得马上辞了工作
and run way to Bordeaux.
直奔波尔多[法国南部]
A lot of travel, importing foreign goods.
到处旅行 进口外国商品
Maybe he's wrapped up in smuggling.
也许他是走私
That's possible, but I didn't see anything fishy
有可能 不过我黑进他的手♥机♥
when I bluejacked his phone.
没发现可疑之处
Then maybe business isn't his problem.
也许问题不是出在生意上
A guy like that could have a girl in every port.
这种男人肯定满世界勾妹子
Maybe infidelity is about to spank him on the ass.
也许是某个妞儿要打他屁屁了
I'm just trying to identify the threat, John.
我是在努力查找威胁啊 约翰
You just go play detective.
扮你的警♥察♥玩儿吧
I can keep an eye on Tomas.
我会盯好托马斯
I noticed.
发现了
All right, what about Finch?
好吧 那芬奇呢
Shouldn't he be digging up Tomas' digital footprint?
他不是应该在查托马斯的网络数据资料吗
He will, but he had other business to attend to first.
他会的 不过他现在另有要事处理
We're all two people now, remember?
我们现在都是双重身份 记得吗
If you play nice on the playground,
你们乖乖去游乐场玩
then after you will have the ice creams, yes?
等会儿就给你们冰激凌吃 好不好
Yes. Okay.
好 好的 [法语]
Lovely children. Not yours, I hope.
孩子真可爱 但愿不是你的
Relax, Harold.
放松 哈罗德
I'm just the nanny.
我只是保姆
My sixth new identity in two weeks.
我这两周的第六个新身份
A necessary precaution, I imagine,
想必是必要的预防措施
after your close call with Samaritan's operatives during the election.
毕竟你在选举事件中从撒马利亚人的特工手里死里逃生
Necessary but exhausting.
是必要 但累啊
French Mary Poppins BarBie
法版《欢乐满人间》保姆
is the only me that's been any fun.
算是唯一的乐子了
Though I'm not sure how the parents would feel
不过要是孩子的父母知道我杀过多少人
if they knew how many people I've killed.
就不知要做何感想了
So why are we here?
我们来这儿干嘛
The machine just told me to come to this playground
机器只告诉我来这个游乐场
and follow your plan.
按你的计划行事
Then let's hope it's a good one.
但愿是个好计划
Nicholas Dawson.
尼古拉斯·道森
Samaritan's undemocratically elected choice for governor.
撒马利亚人非民♥主♥选出的州长
Are we bringing him down?
我们要扳倒他吗
Unfortunately, now that Samaritan
遗憾的是 现在撒马利亚人
has sent Mr. Greer to make contact,
已经派了格里尔先生前去联♥系♥
We can't risk going anywhere near our new governor.
我们不能冒险接近这位新州长
But we can work to undermine every single thing he tries to do.
但我们可以破坏他的一举一动
And one of Dawson's first acts as governor
道森身为州长的第一步
was to approve a $12 million grant for that man,
就是批款一千两百万给那个人
Jerrod Wilkins, software engineer,
杰罗德·威尔金斯 软件工程师
41 years old, recently divorced.
四十一岁 刚刚离婚
Two weeks ago,
两周前
Wilkins left a lucrative job in the tech sector
威尔金斯辞去了收入颇丰的技术职务
to found a new charity called O.T.P.S.
创建了一个慈善组织 名叫OTPS
Which stands for?
什么意思
No one seems to know.
似乎无人知晓
O.T.P.S. has no office, no website.
OTPS没办公室 没网站
We need to find out what he plans to do with that money
我们得查出他要用这些钱干什么
and put a stop to it.
并加以阻止
Daddy, I made a boom-boom.
爸爸 我便便了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, just go ahead and--
好吧 先去
Wait, hold on, hold on.
等等 等一下 等一下
Hold on, just-- don't sit.
等一下 别坐
And now I know why I'm a nanny.
现在知道我为什么是保姆了
Au revoir, mon cher.
[法语]再见 亲
Excuse me.
打扰一下
It seems to me as if you might need some assistance.
看起来你需要帮助
Okay, so that's six cases of Albario,
好了 六箱加利西亚白葡萄酒
12 of the neuf-du-pape, and next time I'm in Reims,
十二箱教皇干红 我下次去[法国东北部]兰斯
I'm sending you a box of those chocolates.
给你寄一箱那种巧克力
And how is Mr. Koroa faring, Ms. Shaw?
考罗拉先生那边进展如何 肖女士
Any sign of the threat?
发现威胁了吗
In four hours, Tomas has barely gone 900 feet.
四个小时了 托马斯走出不到三百米
He just keeps moving from one restaurant to the next,
一直不停地从一家餐厅到另一家餐厅
blabbing about wine.
不停絮叨那些酒
The only thing keeping me awake is his...
唯一能让我打起精神的就是他的
personality.
个性
Indeed.
想来也是
Hang on a sec.
稍等
That's the girl who checked him out this morning.
那姑娘今早偷瞄过他
Tomas may have a tail.
托马斯可能被跟踪了
Same workmen from this morning too.
那几个工人今早也出现过
That's not a tail.
不是跟踪
We're looking at some kind of a hit squad.
这是支杀手分队
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表