剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
The polls are now open,
投票现已开始
and we will keep you updated all day long.
我们全天候为您报道最新进展
We've got several early updates on races across the country.
我们已经拿到了之前各区的竞选情况
In the New York gubernatorial race,
本次纽约州州长竞选
we have incumbent governor Murray leading 52 to 48.
现任州长莫雷以52比48的优势领先
I'll jump! I'll do it!
我会跳的 我会的
Go ahead, Doug.
跳吧 道格
You embezzled money from your own charity,
你贪污自己的慈善基金
then killed to cover it up.
还杀人掩罪
Humanity won't miss you.
死了都没人缅怀你
Don't look at me, buddy.
别瞧我啊 兄弟
You just made us chase you up 20 flights of stairs.
你刚才害我们追了二十层楼梯
Go play with gravity.
去玩自♥由♥落体吧
Doug, you vote today?
道格 你今天投票不
What?
啥
The election's got me in a real democratic mood.
选举勾起了我的民♥主♥意识啊
You always have a choice,
人总是有选择的
even if it's between two bad options.
哪怕是瘸子里边挑将军
I can't go to prison.
我不要进监狱
Seems like I've only got one choice.
看来我只有一个选择了
You jump...
你跳了
and your wife and son don't collect your life insurance.
你的妻儿可领不到你的人寿保险
But you ever hear of "Death by Cop"?
不过 你听说过"警♥察♥致死"么
You force me to kill you, insurance pays.
你要是逼我杀了你 保险就会理赔
See, Doug, voting's fun.
你瞧 道格 投票很有趣的
Lionel, did you call for backup?
莱奈尔 你叫支援了
You think if I have a heart attack on those stairs,
哥要是爬楼梯爬到心脏病发
I'm trusting you to carry me out?
还能指望你抱我不成
Would you give us some space? I'm trying to negotiate.
给点空间好么 我在谈判
You said you were gonna kill me.
你说你会杀我
I lied.
我说谎
Your shootout at the O.K. Corral
你这一突突
earned you some homework.
喜赢作业无数
I saved the guy's life.
我救了那家伙一命啊
Every time I do something good around here,
每次我拯救世界
The department thanks me with carpal tunnel and paper cuts.
局里给的嘉奖就是文山书海压死我
That ain't all, partner.
不止呢 搭档
Lucky you, you're on desk duty too.
恭喜你 你调做内勤了
Until when?
做到什么时候
Until we talk.
做到我们谈话之后
Detective riley, I'm Dr. Kimball.
莱利警探 我是金伯尔医生
Iris.
爱莉丝
Doctor?
医生
Head variety.
脑袋方面的
I don't need therapy.
我不需要治疗
Orders from Internal Affairs,
内务部的命令
and based on your file, I think we have plenty to discuss.
根据你的档案 我看我们是有得谈了
I'll see you tomorrow at 10:00, Detective.
明天十点见 警探
What she finds in that noggin, she'll need a hazmat suit.
应付你脑袋里的东西 她得要生化级防护服
You might find therapy beneficial.
也许治疗对你有益呢
It could provide balance.
能让你身心平衡
Therapy doesn't work when you have to lie about everything.
谎话得从头说到尾 治疗怎么可能有用
Could you find a hobby or take up a sport?
你就不能发展点兴趣爱好 或者去运动一下
I have a hobby, shooting people.
我有爱好 突突人
Any chance we have a new number?
我们有新号♥码了吧
Indeed we do, but I've already assigned it to Ms. Shaw.
的确有 不过我派肖女士去了
Who is it?
是谁
Turn on news 3.
转到新闻三台
What do your numbers tell you?
数据如何
Governor Murray will win, no question.
莫雷州长会赢 毫无疑问
That man is Simon Lee,
此人是西蒙·李
pollster to the re-election campaign of Governor Murray.
莫雷州长本次选战的民调专家
Already making a name for himself as a golden child
声誉卓著 前途无量
with a gift of near clairvoyance,
有非凡的洞察力天赋
He's run ten consecutive successful campaigns.
他在选战方面十战十胜
Your detractors are pointing out that the opponent Michelle Perez
不同意见指出 对手米歇尔·佩雷斯
is starting to enjoy a strong late showing.
后劲十足
Perez will come close, but close doesn't count.
佩雷斯的选票会拉近 但拉近并不算赢
It'll be Murray's win, 52 to 48. You can call it right now.
莫雷会赢 52比48 你现在就可以宣布了
What's the margin of error on that?
不会有误差吗
Not enough.
很小
I never lose, and I don't plan to start today.
我从没输过 也不准备今天破这个纪录
Why would someone want to kill a numbers geek?
为什么会有人想杀这么个数据宅客呢
No offence, Harold.
无意冒犯啊 哈罗德
I'm not sure. One would think
我不确定 据说
that Simon could predict the threat miles away.
西蒙有感知威胁的直觉
Sure Sameen can't use some help?
确定萨姆恩不需要帮助吗
Not at the moment.
现在不需要
I think this is very good for Ms. Shaw.
我认为这对肖女士很有好处
It's teaching her valuable people skills.
可以让她练习一下宝贵的沟通技术
Why should you vote for Governor Murray?
为什么要投票给莫雷州长啊
I don't know.
我不知道
He has lots of hair.
他头发挺多
He's been on Rogaine for decades,
他坚持使用生发液几十年
and that shows... foresight, right?
这说明他 深谋远虑啊 是吧
Oh, thank god. Vote for Murray.
谢天谢地啊 投票给莫雷噢
Trust me, you want me to take a break.
相信我 你绝对希望我休息一下
Two minutes. We've got an election to win.
两分钟 我们要赢得选举啊
This is driving me insane.
我快被逼疯了
John can recommend a therapist.
约翰那儿有个心理医生可以推荐
That Latvian politician I assassinated after he stuffed the ballot boxes,
以前有一拉脱维亚政客乱搞投票箱 被我宰了
that was a fun election.
那选举才叫有趣
How's Mr. Lee?
李先生怎么样
Have you seen anything suspicious?
有看到什么嫌犯吗
We're up on his phone, his computer.
已经查了他的手♥机♥ 电脑
Guy's as clean as a whistle.
这家伙干净得一塌糊涂
He's kind of paranoid, the way he keeps a paper copy
他有点偏执 把所有数据的
of all of his data locked in a safe.
书面拷贝都锁在保险箱里
Very prudent in this digital age.
数字时代的英明之举
No threatening phone calls? No sexual liaisons?
没有威胁电♥话♥ 没有绯闻吗
I'd say this guy is in an exclusive relationship with his work.
要我说 这家伙是跟工作结婚了
What the--
搞什么
Simon just got some bad news.
西蒙刚刚收到坏消息了
"51, Murray, 49 Perez, 10% reporting."
51投莫雷 49投佩雷斯 另10%计票中
Campaign manager got the text too.
选战经理也收到信息了
He's not happy.
他很不高兴
What the hell is this, Simon?
这是搞什么鬼 西蒙
I know, I know. Just wait.
我知道 我知道 等等
Why all the hubbub, Finch? Murray's winning.
干嘛乱成这样 芬奇 莫雷赢着呢
But the numbers don't match Simon's predictions.
但是数据和西蒙的预测不符
Perhaps our golden boy isn't so golden after all.
看来这位的"前途无量"改为"有量"了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to keep an eye on him,
恐怕你还得继续盯着他
which means it's back to the phones.
就是说你得继续打电♥话♥
Joy.
呵呵呵
Hello, Harold.
你好 哈罗德
Hello, Ms. Groves, and who might you be today?
你好 格罗夫斯女士 今天又在扮谁呢
Sarah Cook, U.N. translator.
莎拉·库克 联♥合♥国♥翻译
Secretary general has a thing for redheads.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥喜欢红发
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表