剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Fight!
开战
See, all that hard work paid off.
看 平时多流汗 战时少流血
Thanks, Alek.
谢了 阿列克
Finch, Alek is Anna's trainer.
芬奇 阿列克是安娜的教练
And now we know how she got that bruise.
现在我们知道她为什么会有淤青了
She's not a victim of abuse.
她不是暴♥力♥受害者
She's doling it out.
她是暴♥力♥实施者
She's an MMA fighter.
她是综合格斗选手
Which means she may be a perpetrator after all.
这说明她有可能是行凶者
Be careful, Mr. Reese.
千万小心 里瑟先生
Careful with that phone!
小心电♥话♥
They're always listening.
他们一直在监听
Claire...what's happened to you?
克莱尔 你怎么了
The people behind the Nautilus game
鹦鹉螺游戏的幕后主使
were worse than anything I could have imagined.
让我难以置信的穷凶极恶
They used me.
他们利用了我
But with your help, maybe I can break free--
但只要你帮我 也许我可以重获自♥由♥
They found me!
他们找到我了
Please help me.
拜托救我
About time you called.
总算打电♥话♥给我了
I was gonna send a dog on a search and rescue.
我都准备派搜救犬了
Apologies, John, but that matter I was looking into
抱歉 约翰 我正在处理的事情
took an unexpected turn.
出现了意料外的反转
But I found Claire.
不过我找到克莱尔了
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I'm endeavoring to make it so by looping a few security feeds.
我正努力循环播放监控信♥号♥♥ 以求"还好"
Can you manage without me for a while longer?
我不在身边 你多忍♥受会儿行吗
Sure thing.
行吧
Turns out Anna won honors in both judo and kick-boxing in college.
原来安娜是大学里柔道和拳击的双料获奖者
Must be taking it to the next level by hopping in an MMA ring.
综合格斗台上肯定是更上一层楼了
She may find it more difficult than she thinks.
这可比她想像得难
Professional mixed martial arts are illegal in New York,
职业综合格斗在纽约是非法的
and amateur fights are plagued by gambling, organized crime,
业余格斗又被博♥彩♥业和黑社会控制
and a lack of regulation.
缺乏监管
Any threat against Anna is probably coming from there.
对安娜的威胁应该就源于此
Be sure to take Detective Fusco if you need backup.
你需要支援的话 千万叫上弗斯科警探
Speaking of needing backup,
说到需要支援
you sure you got things covered with Claire?
你确定能搞定克莱尔那边的情况
Yes.
是的
But I'm afraid she needs my full attention.
不过恐怕她需要占用我全部精力了
Finch, while Anna's at work,
芬奇 趁着安娜上班
I'm gonna check out her and Jill's house.
我去查一下她和吉尔的房♥子
"5-Fluorouracil."
五氟二氧嘧啶
Jill's getting chemo.
吉尔在接受化疗
Anna's not the only one with a fight on her hands.
在战斗的不只是安娜
Forgive the morbid overtones,
抱歉有点吓人
but this mortuary was
不过停尸间
the closest place I could find with the proper supplies.
已经是最近的有设备的场所了
We're safe here...for now.
我们安全了 暂时是
Here.
来
You're lucky, Claire.
你很幸运 克莱尔
3 inches to the left,
再往右7厘米
and we'd have needed the embalming materials instead.
我们需要的就是尸体防腐剂了
I was about to thank you for saving my life, and...
我正要感谢你的救命之恩
I realize I still don't even know your name.
却意识到我还不知道你的名字
Before I tell you that,
在我告诉你名字之前
perhaps you'd care to tell me
也许你可以先告诉我
how you came to be on the run.
你为什么会逃亡
After I solved the last Nautilus puzzle,
我解开最后的鹦鹉螺谜题之后
I was taken in by this group.
被带到了一个组织之中
They told me the game's purpose was to recruit people
他们告诉我 游戏的目的是招募
who could help them on their mission.
能帮他们完成任务的人才
Which is...
那是
Make the world a better place.
改良世界
Soon I was hacking databases,
我就开始黑进数据库
stealing information.
窃取信息
And they wouldn't say from whom,
他们不说偷谁的
just that they were very bad people.
只说是坏人的
But I've never really liked secrets.
但我从来不喜欢秘密
You hacked the group, didn't you?
你黑了那个组织 是不是
Turns out...
原来
every mission I did for them
我为他们完成的每一项任务
led directly to someone's death.
都会直接导致有人死亡
And not bad people.
不是坏人
Ordinary people.
普通人
One man,
有个人
a software designer,
是软件工程师
had just returned from holding his newborn granddaughter in his arms.
刚刚才抱了他刚出生的孙女
They slipped poison into his coffee at the hospital.
他们在医院往他的咖啡里下了毒
His names was Charles Wynn...
他叫查尔斯·韦恩
And I'll never let myself forget it.
我永远不会忘记
That's when you chose to escape.
所以你选择逃跑
Yes.
是的
To find you,
来找你
a man whose name I didn't even know,
一个我连名字都不知道的人
the one person who tried to keep me from going down the wrong path.
曾经试图阻止我走向歧路的人
If only I knew what the right path is.
要是当时我知道哪条才是正路就好了
My nose!
我的鼻子
Give me back my game!
把游戏还我
Look, I don't care who took whose copy of Full Metal Hellcat 4.
我不管你们谁拿了谁的金甲悍将4
You may be warriors online,
网络上是啥勇士
but you can't go and hit each other in the real world.
不代表你可以在现实中互殴
Now, you, clinic.
你 医院
You, incident report.
你 事件报告
Let's go.
走
A text from Jill.
吉尔的短♥信♥
Looks like Anna's avoiding her sister.
看来安娜在躲她姐姐
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What happened to Naresh?
纳雷什怎么了
No idea--his stuff was gone this morning when I came in.
不知道 我早上到时 他的东西都没了
Anna?
安娜
Ms. Buchanan apparently wants to see you.
布坎娜女士要见你
Ms. Buchanan?
布坎娜女士
Have a seat, Anna.
坐吧 安娜
Let's talk about this user problem you've been looking into,
我们谈谈你在调查的那起用户问题吧
The one about Paul Zimmerman.
保罗·齐默尔曼那起
Yes. I'm so relieved.
是的 我真是如释重负
I was hoping someone at the top would see the red flag.
我一直盼着高层有人注意到这个警示
I'm told you tried to contact this user
我听说你试图联♥系♥此用户
about search requests he made using VAL.
调查他使用VAL的搜索请求
That's right, I did.
是的 没错
Are you aware of our privacy policy here?
你知道我们的隐私政策吗
Yes, but this was--
知道 但这是
A lawsuit waiting to happen.
马上就要惹上官司了
Drop it.
放弃别管了
Or we're gonna have to have
否则我们就得
a serious conversation about your future here.
好好谈谈你在这里的前途问题了
Maybe you should get back to work.
你回去工作吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Software's up to date.
软件更新好了
You're welcome.
不客气
Thanks.
谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Although, when you hear what I have to tell you,
不过 等你听完我要说的话之后
you may wish that that was something stronger.
可能会宁可这杯是烈酒
Those people that took you in,
吸纳你的那些人
they're not making the world a better place.
他们不是在改良世界
They're remaking the world in the image of their leader.
他们是在按照他们领袖的旨意重塑世界
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表