剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What are we still doing here?
我们还在这里干什么
I can drive us back.
我可以开车回去
John, listen to me.
约翰 听着
There's something wrong with this heater.
这个暖气有问题
No, there's not. I'm burning up in here.
不 它没问题 我快烧起来了
Why can I see your breath?
那为什么我可以看到你的呼吸
It's not too hot. It's too cold.
这里并不热 而是太冷了
Engine won't start.
引擎发动不了
Cars don't like the cold.
车不喜欢冷
Come on, John.
得了 约翰
You know this.
你明白的
The heat you're feeling is a hallucination,
你感觉到的热气是幻觉
the last symptom of hypothermia.
低温症的最后一个症状
You're freezing to death, John.
你快要冻死了 约翰
John. John!
约翰 约翰
You got to stay awake. Concentrate.
你得保持清醒 集中注意力
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
The highway. I can flag down a car.
去高速 我可以拦下一辆车
That's the hypothermia talking. You're confused.
你在说胡话了 你混乱了
I'm not. Look, here comes one.
我没有 瞧 来了一辆
Step out of this car, and you die.
走出这辆车你就死定了
But the light.
但我看到灯光了
That's not headlights. That's the moon.
那不是车灯 那是月亮
The moon?
月亮
The storm passed.
暴风雪过去了
No one's coming.
没人会来
He's really got you worried, doesn't he, Harry?
你很担心他 是吗 哈罗
John has always maintained a certain distance,
约翰确实会和人保持距离
but this is not like him.
但这不是他的风格
So have you found anything?
你有查出什么吗
I managed to isolate the location
我在我们的网络上
of his phone's last connection to our mesh network.
成功定位了他手♥机♥最后一次联网的位置
Unfortunately the signal was lost soon after,
不幸的是 信♥号♥♥很快就消失了
and I have no other means of determining his location.
我没有其他办法定位他了
I'm sorry, Harry.
我很遗憾 哈罗
Beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 不是吗
No noise, no people.
寂静无声 渺无人烟
Nothing.
什么都没
May as well tell me
不如告诉我
why you really left her behind.
你究竟为什么离开她
No point taking secrets where you're going.
你去的地方不需要带着秘密
Trust me.
相信我
First tour--
第一次派驻海外
we were outside of Herat,
是在[阿富汗西北部]赫拉特城外
making our way through the mountains at night.
连夜穿越群山
We heard shooting.
我们听见了枪声
Group of Rangers
一群游骑兵
stumbled into the Taliban in the dark.
在黑暗中闯入了塔♥利♥班♥阵地
And by the time we got there, they were all dead.
我们到的时候 他们已经死光了
Both sides.
两边都是
Just one of those things.
这种事很常见
We had to be over the mountains by sunrise,
我们必须在日出前翻过群山
so we searched them, took their tags,
所以我们搜了他们的身 拿走了他们的军牌
their water, their ammunition,
他们的水 他们的弹♥药♥
and we just kept moving.
然后继续前进
And I noticed something.
而我注意到
They all had a picture:
他们都有一张照片
girlfriend, wife, kid.
女友 妻子 孩子
After a while, I realized
然后 我发现
everybody I found, on either side, had a picture.
我找到的每具尸体 不管哪边的 都带着照片
They were fighting for something.
他们为此而战
They were dying for something.
他们为此而亡
I figured maybe if I didn't have a picture
我想如果我不把照片
to carry around with me
带在身上
I'd be better at my job,
我可以做得更好
so when I got back,
所以我一回来
I broke things off with Jessica.
就跟杰西卡分手了
Maybe you're right, then.
也许你是对的
Maybe this is the path you've been on all along,
也许这是你一直以来所走的路
path that led you right here.
这条路把你引到这里
Don't reach out to anyone, shut everybody out.
封锁自己 把所有人拒之门外
Not everyone. What?
不是所有人 什么
I didn't shut you out.
我没有把你拒之门外
We had a connection.
我们心灵相通
I could talk with you about important things,
我可以和你谈重要的事
the things that really mattered.
真正重要的事
But, John,
但是 约翰
you never did.
你从没这么做过
What? Of course I did.
什么 我当然做过
That night we were staking out the bar.
我们在酒吧外监视那晚
We talked. Yes, we talked about music.
我们就谈了 是的 我们谈了音乐
Our jobs. And Jessica.
谈了工作 还有杰西卡
No, John.
没有 约翰
Yes, I told you about her,
有 我跟你说了她
how she liked the rain and sleeping in.
说她喜欢下雨 睡懒觉
I wish we'd had that conversation,
我真希望我们谈过
but we never did.
但我们没有
Here, this picture.
看 这张照片
Remember?
还记得吗
You kept this,
你留下了这个
and you gave it to mewhen we talked about her that night.
我们那晚聊到她的时候 你给了我
I kept the photo, but I never gave it to you.
我留下了照片 但是我没有给你
You were talking about a path you were on.
你当时在谈你选择的路
I asked if you wanted to talk about it,
我问你想不想谈谈
and you didn't.
你不想谈
I did. No.
我谈了 没有
You cracked a couple jokes.
你说了几个笑话
Then you turned the radio up,
然后把收音机声音开大
and that was it.
就没了
We never got to Jessica.
我们没聊到杰西卡
I kept that photo
我留下照片
to give to you at the right moment,
是想在正确的时机给你
when you were willing to share that part of yourself with me,
当你愿意和我分享你的那部分秘密的时候
but you never were, John.
但你从来没有 约翰
It's like you said.
就像你说的
You're here because you were always headed here.
你在这儿 是因为这是注定的
I wanted to talk to you about her.
我想过和你谈谈她
I just wish we had more time.
真希望我们还能有更多的时间
Yeah, that's something we never get enough of.
是啊 时间永远都不够用
You're right.
你说得对
I don't let people in.
我把人拒之门外
That's not why I didn't tell anyone about the case.
但我没把此案告诉别人另有原因
I wanted to close this one myself.
我想自己了结
Just me. Why?
我自己 为什么
It was a chance to be close to you again.
这是个再次接近你的机会
And I didn't want to share that with anyone else.
我不想和别人分享这个机会
There's another reason why I kept that photo.
我留着这张照片还有另一个原因
It was a side of you I hadn't seen.
这是我没见过的你的另一面
Happy, hopeful.
幸福 充满希望
In love.
深陷爱河
You can feel that way again, John.
你可以重拥这份感觉 约翰
You just got to hold on.
只要你坚持下去
There are people who care about you,
有人关心你
who can love you.
爱你
Just got to let them in.
只要你敞开心扉
It's like what you told me before:
就像你之前告诉我的
whether I liked it or not,
不管我喜不喜欢
I wasn't alone.
我不是一个人
Neither are you.
你也不是
Will you stay with me just for a little bit?
你能再多陪我一会儿吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表