剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We are being watched.
我们被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a Machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the Machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Professor Whistler.
惠斯勒教授
Beth Bridges. Hello!
贝丝·布里奇斯 你好
I--I've been eager to meet you.
我一直热切地期盼着见你
You're sure you installed it in her computer?
你确定装在她电脑上了吗
Quite sure.
很确定
Elizabeth Bridges.
伊丽莎白·布里奇斯
Samaritan is becoming very interested in her algorithms.
撒马利亚人对她的算法很感兴趣
We're very eager to meet you.
我们热切地期盼着见你
See you in a month.
一个月后见
20,000 buy-in.
两万买♥♥进
Welcome to the game.
欢迎入局
Let me get you a drink. Thanks a lot.
我帮你拿一杯 谢了
I raise you 50,000.
跟你五万
Hi, Ray! Welcome!
你好啊 雷 欢迎
Re-raise 60,000.
再加六万
I call. Cards please.
要 请发牌
Full house.
满堂红[三同+一对]
I confess to some relief, Mr. Reese.
不得不承认我松了口气 里瑟先生
I was starting to wonder
我都开始担心了
what we'd do if you lost all our money.
你把我们的钱全输掉 我们该怎么办
Relax, Finch.
放松 芬奇
Trust the poker face.
要相信我的扑克脸
Congratulations, sir.
恭喜 先生
I was hoping you'd beat Toby.
我正希望你打败托比
The girls tell me he's a terrible tipper.
姑娘们说他给小费可小气
Meet our new number.
我们的新号♥码
Francesca "Frankie" Wells.
弗朗西斯卡 弗兰基·威尔斯
Born and raised in Hammerton, Florida.
从小在佛州汉默顿长大
Population, 8,000.
当地人口只有八千
She arrived four days ago and tonight is her first turn
她四天前来到这里 今晚是她首次
as hostess at your semi-illicit card game.
在这个非法牌场当服务员
And her new boss?
她的新老板
Ray...no last name.
雷 不知道姓什么
Man of mystery.
很神秘
Geez, I am so, so sorry!
天啊 我真的很抱歉
Herelet me You are so fired.
那个 我 你"真的"被炒了
Let me get you a new shirt.
我给你拿件新衬衫
Stop. Relax. Relax. Look, I really need this job.
住手 冷静 冷静 我真的很需要这份工作
I'm sorry. II can just Relax!
我很抱歉 我可以 冷静
Come on, come on. Let's go.
过来 过来 走
He's got a temper.
他挺有脾气啊
It's okay, everybody! Please, please!
没事的 各位 拜托 拜托
I think we just found our perp.
看来我们找到行凶者了
We're taking a ride, Ray.
咱们出去兜兜风吧 雷
Frankie, are you okay?
弗兰基 你还好吗
Back off. He's mine.
退后 他是我的
Let him go.
放开他
Enough.
够了
Drop it! Drop the gun! Oh, thank God.
放下 放下枪 感谢上帝
Pervert.
色狼
Easy now.
放松
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
I'm just reaching for my badge.
我现在伸手拿我的警徽
Damn.
见鬼
She stole my badge.
她偷了我的警徽
I've missed you, Harold.
我很想念你 哈罗德
Ms. Groves.
格罗夫斯女士
Long time no see.
好久不见
Is something going on?
出什么事了吗
You seem distracted.
你看上去心烦意乱
Not distracted, departing.
不是心烦意乱 是要出门
I'm going to have coffee with someone
我约了人喝咖啡
that Professor Whistler met at a conference in Hong Kong
是惠斯勒教授数月前在香港
a few months ago.
认识的
Female someone, judging by the color in your cheeks.
女的吧 瞧你这脸蛋儿红的
Good day, Ms. Groves.
日安 格罗夫斯女士
Mr. Flint, this is good news.
弗林特先生 这是好消息
When will you begin the field test on your system?
你什么时候在你的系统上进行现场测试
As soon as you send us a completed algorithm.
你把完整算法一发过来就做
My employer's very pleased with your progress, Miss Bridges.
我的雇主对你的进展非常满意 布里奇斯小姐
The next tranche of funds has been wired to your account.
下一♥期♥款项已经汇到你的账户了
Great, thank you so much.
太好了 非常感谢
9:14 Harold. You're a minute early.
9点14 哈罗德 你早到了一分钟
Just in time to hear some good news?
正好赶上听到好消息
I was just talking to my angel investor
我刚才正在跟我的天使投资人
about my situational analysis project.
谈我的"形势分♥析♥"项目
Your so-called "Predictive algorithm." Yes.
就是你所说的"预测分♥析♥" 好啊
We are finally going live.
我们终于要上线了
As soon as I give him this hard drive,
只要我把这个硬盘一给他
they're going to install my algorithm in their system.
他们就会把我的算法植入他们的系统
In the system?
植入系统
Congratulations.
恭喜
When will you be sending it to them?
你什么时候发给他们
The algorithm?
那个算法
Day after tomorrow.
后天
I still have a little final tinkering to do.
我还要做点最后的修补
Have dinner with me tomorrow night.
明晚跟我共进晚餐吧
We'll celebrate.
我们庆祝下
I'd like that.
我很乐意
I promise to tease you about precautionary principles
我保证用"预警原则"跟你纠缠
all night.
整个晚上
Iris...uh, Dr. Campbell.
爱莉丝 坎贝尔医生
Detective Riley. Hi.
莱利警探 你好
Hi.
你好
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Sure, you?
当然 你呢
Yes. Well-- I just--
好 只是
I've been wanting to talk to you, actually,
其实我一直想跟你谈谈
about our therapy sessions.
我们的治疗
Sure.
当然
John, I have to end them.
约翰 我必须叫停
I'm referring you to Doug Trujillo.
我把你转介绍给道格·特鲁希略
He's terrific.
他很棒
You're firing me as a patient?
你不要我这个病人了
Look, does this have to do with our last session?
是因为我们的上一次治疗吗
You know, I told you about some
我跟你说了
violence in my past.
我的暴♥力♥史
Maybe you were just upset.
也许你心烦了
Detective, the reasons for this are not important.
警探 原因并不重要
What is important is
重要的是
that you continue the work we've started.
你继续治疗
Iris...
爱莉丝
What aren't you telling me?
你有什么瞒着我
Nothing. I'm sorry, Detective.
没有 抱歉 警探
Ouch. How many guys?
哎呦喂 这是几个汉子打的
It was just the one...
其实就一个
woman.
女的
Also, she stole my badge.
还有 她偷了我的警徽
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表