剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
We have a problem. Found this on the table.
有麻烦了 在桌上发现了这个
It belongs to target number four, Yasin Said.
属于四号♥目标亚辛·赛义德
His phone is in the house, but he's not.
他的手♥机♥在家 人跑了
Said, let's find him. Relatives?
赛义德 找出他 有亲属吗
Parents are Sameer and Selam Said.
父母是萨米尔·赛义德和萨拉姆·赛义德
We're up on their phones.
已监听他们的手♥机♥
Likewise all Yasin's known associates.
以及亚辛的全部已知联♥系♥人
Let's look inside Yasin's laptop.
看看亚辛的手提电脑
Yasin Said's laptop hard drive.
亚辛·赛义德的电脑硬盘
It's never done that before.
以前从没这样过
It's not supposed to do that...
不该如此的
ever.
永远不该
I need to see that hard drive.
我要看硬盘里的内容
Why?
为什么
Research will find him in a matter of minutes.
探索者用不了几分钟就会找到他
The hard drive is not relevant.
硬盘无关紧要
You don't ask me why.
你没资格问为什么
You are a guest here with one rule,
你能在此做客 只有一个原因
and that is to make sure this system functions as promised.
就是确保此系统能如约运行
There's a terrorist on the run on American soil,
现在美国境内有个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在逃
and I want...to see... his hard drive.
我要看他的硬盘
I'm afraid that's not possible,
恐怕这不可能
and actually, you are the guest here at Samaritan's Research terminals.
而且 你才是在撒马利亚人探索者总部做客
Mr. Travers...
特弗斯先生
show me the hard drive, or I'll have you arrested.
给我硬盘 否则我马上逮捕你
You are putting thousands of innocent lives in danger.
你把成千上万人的生命置于险境
Stop it now.
给我停下
There, stopped.
瞧 停下了
Early this morning in New York,
今天早上在纽约
a high speed car collision erupted in a dangerous shootout
发生一起车祸 并爆发枪战
involving four private security contractors
涉事人包括四名雇佣兵
and a man and woman wearing ski masks.
以及带滑雪面罩的一男一女
Senator Garrison.
加里森参议员
There's a problem. 22 minutes ago,
麻烦了 22分钟前
ISA operatives in Detroit raided a four-man sleeper cell
底特律的情报突击队突袭了一个四人据点
and only found three targets.
但只找到三个目标
The fourth, Yasin Said, remains at large,
第四位 亚辛·赛义德 仍然在逃
and Mr. Travers, our Samaritan representative,
而特弗斯先生 撒马利亚人的代表
just shut down Research.
刚刚关闭了探索者
Hold on, there's a terrorist in Detroit?
等等 底特律有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And we can't access Research or the terrorist's hard drive.
而我们无法访问探索者 也无法访问恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的硬盘
Travers won't let us see it.
特弗斯不让我们看
What the hell, Travers?
你搞什么 特弗斯
The data on that hard drive is dangerous,
硬盘里的数据极其危险
a threat to the entire Research program.
对整个探索者项目程序存在威胁
These guys in Detroit weaponized a piece of computer code.
底特律那些人把一段代码武器化了
You mean like a virus?
变成了电脑病毒
Like a nuclear virus.
核武器级别的
Samaritan quarantined the code to protect itself.
撒马利亚人屏蔽该代码以自保
I should be allowed to view the material.
我应该有权限查看资料
You wouldn't understand it anyway, so what's the point?
看了你也不懂 何必呢
Who the hell do you think you are, Travers?
你觉得你算哪根葱 特弗斯
Mr. Travers is my eyes and ears inside your operation.
特弗斯先生是我安排在你组织中的耳目
We gave you a marvelous car.
我们给你了一辆豪车
Surely, you didn't think I'd let you drive it yourselves.
你不会指望我放手让你自己开吧
Of course I did. You said we would.
我当然指望 你答应过的
As for your missing terrorist,
说到逃逸的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Samaritan has tracked him to an address in Detroit,
撒马利亚人已经查到了他在底特律的地址
but he won't stay there long.
但他不会待太久
I'm wondering, would you like
我想 你要不要
Mr. Travers to put the key back in the ignition?
让特弗斯先生重启引擎呢
Samaritan found the terrorist.
撒马利亚人找到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
How about that--the hard drive was irrelevant after all.
说到底 硬盘毕竟无关紧要
If we want the intelligence back on, we need to let this go.
想情报系统恢复工作 就别计较了
Turn it back on.
打开吧
Good talk, guys.
谈话很愉快 各位
Shiffman, Research will be back online presently.
谢弗曼 探索者即将重新上线
Send team Crimson Six in to pursue the target.
派深红六追击目标
More details have emerged about the shootout in Manhattan. Leslie?
曼哈顿枪击案有何进展 莱斯利
All four security contractors are in critical condition,
四名雇佣兵均受多处枪杀
sustaining multiple gunshot wounds.
生命危在旦夕
The masked assailants reportedly
据说袭击者头戴面罩
stole a GPS transponder from the armored SUV,
抢走了装甲车上的GPS转调器
then carjacked a local vehicle to get away.
然后抢劫了一辆当地车辆逃走了
Seeing this?
看到没
Detective, are you investigating a link
警探 你在调查此事
to the security firm break-in last night?
与昨晚安保公♥司♥被闯入案的联♥系♥吗
From what I understand, both suspects, the shooters,
据我所知 嫌疑犯和开枪者
were a male and female in ski masks.
都是戴滑雪面罩的一男一女
NYPD's well aware of the connection.
纽约警局清楚其中联♥系♥
We have a few leads and several persons of interest
我们掌握了一些线索和几名嫌疑犯
we're following up on.
正在跟进
No further comment at this time. Excuse me.
暂时不便多说 抱歉
Nice work there. Anyone you know?
高啊 你认识
Nobody that brazen.
不认识这么肆无忌惮的
Whoever it is, they're definitely on the warpath.
反正他们是气势汹汹啊
It's the secure line to Research.
探索者的安全线路
This is Research. We're amending your orders.
我是探索者 你的任务有变更
Our orders originated with Control.
我们的任务来自主控者
This is Control.
我就是主控者
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到您
It's not mutual.
但我不高兴
I know about New York, Agent Grice.
我知道纽约的事了 格赖斯特工
I know you saw Agent Shaw at the Knight & Morris storage facility,
我知道你在奈特莫里斯仓库看见了肖特工
and I know you let her live.
我也知道你放过了她
Relax. I'm letting you live.
别紧张 我会放过你
Here are your amended orders:
你的任务变更如下
do not kill Yasin Said until you access his laptop hard drive.
杀亚辛·赛义德前 必须先成功访问其电脑硬盘
The hard drive is the priority.
硬盘才是首要目标
Understood.
明白了
And Grice, you report only to me.
格赖斯 你只听命于我
Consider this your reprieve.
当是将功补过
We need to do this off the grid.
我们得秘密行动了
Research wins again.
探索者又赢了
Yasin Said approaching, 200 yards out.
亚辛·赛义德正在接近 180米
This must be your dream come true, Grice...
你的美梦成真了 格赖斯
investigating someone before we put a bullet in their head.
先调查清楚 再开枪爆头
Yeah, just like the old days.
是啊 宛如昨♥日♥重♥现♥
I've never been happier.
简直高兴坏了
Get ready. He's about to go off the grid.
准备 他马上要进入非监控区了
Okay, he's in the shadows. T-minus ten seconds.
好了 他进行阴影区了 倒计时10秒
Hate to cut you off, Yasin.
不好意思要挡你路了 亚辛
At the risk of repeating myself--
又得重复一遍
glad we had this talk.
和你聊聊舒服多了
I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to see your laptop.
我不会伤害你 只想看看你的电脑
My laptop?
我的电脑
Okay.
好
I'll do anything you say, just please don't shoot.
我会照你的话做 求你别开枪
Please be careful, it's fragile.
小心点 易碎
Target down. I have eyes on.
目标死亡 我看到了
I'm accessing the laptop now.
正在访问电脑
Keep the line open.
不要挂断
Our boy's alive.
那小子还活着
Target's on the move. Just say the word.
目标在移♥动♥ 下命令吧
Wait. Something's wrong.
等等 不太对劲
It's melting.
烧了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean the computer is melting.
意思是电脑烧起来了
It's some kind of incendiary device.
某种引爆装置
We're about to lose our guy. I need an answer now.
目标要逃了 我需要指示
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表