剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I think it's hard to imagine that he's not guilty.
我认为很难相信他无辜
What about the trainer
那名健身教练不是说
who saw him leaving the gym at the time of the murder?
谋杀发生时看到他正离开健身室吗
That's reasonable doubt right there.
这就是合理怀疑了
I suppose, technically.
法律意义上说 是吧
Every situation has some measure of uncertainty.
任何情况都有其不确定性度量
Harold, this isn't science. It's law.
哈罗德 这不是科学 这是法律
Rational thought doesn't apply.
理性思维不适用
The cell records clearly place Chad near the house when it happened.
手♥机♥记录清楚显示事发时查德在房♥子附近
So? I hear that can be faked.
那又如何 我听说那可以伪造
I got a friend who can do it.
我有个朋友就能做到
Now, that's just cheating.
这是耍赖
I mean, look what he says in these e-mails.
看看他在电邮里说的话吧
Chad can't stand Caroline's success.
查德无法忍♥受卡罗琳的成功
That's one solid motive.
可靠的动机
Lots of people resent a successful woman.
很多人厌恶成功女性
Doesn't mean he killed her.
并不代表他杀了她
Fine, but lots of people
好吧 但是"很多人"
don't have this much evidence saying they did it.
并没有这么多证据证明他们干了
Better, but it's still too polite.
好点了 但还是太文雅了
What, are you from the Midwest or something?
怎么 你出身中西部么
Yeah, I just don't think he did it.
我还是不认为是他干的
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Look at all of this.
看看这些
The divorce papers, the angry voicemails,
离婚文件 愤怒的语♥音♥留言
the bloody footprint.
血淋淋的脚印
Look at all that and tell me that Chad Bryson is not guilty as sin.
看看这些 再对我说 查德·布赖森无罪
At this point,
到了这步
my biggest challenge tomorrow will be staying awake.
我明天最大的挑战是别困得睡着
You got plans?
你有计划了
The night's still young.
夜色尚早
Thought I might hit up some contacts,
本打算联♥系♥几个人
see if I can find out who Chad hired to fix this trial.
打听下查德找了谁来控制庭审
Unless you have something else in mind.
除非你另有想法
I still got other work to do.
我还有事儿要做
I'll be damned.
见鬼了
You're interested in someone, aren't you?
有人让你动心了 是不是
You don't know me as well as you think you do.
你没有想象中那么了解我
I think I know you better than you know yourself.
我了解你超过你了解你自己
And whoever she is, it won't last.
无论她是谁 都不会长久
People like you and me, we're great for a night
你我这种人 玩一♥夜♥情♥挺好
or great for a weekend...
玩一个周末挺好
But we really suck at letting people in.
但我们无法敞开心门
We're just not built that way.
我们天生不是那块料
Sleep tight, John.
晚安 约翰
You know, John, when you said you wanted to talk,
约翰 你说你想谈的时候
I thought there would be more actual talking.
我以为你是真想谈话
So your whole family's police?
你全家都是警♥察♥
Going back five generations.
整整五代
You ever think about doing the job?
你自己没想过要做吗
I went through the academy, actually.
其实我上过警校
Graduated and everything.
也毕业了
But I guess I was more interested
不过看来我更感兴趣的
in what was going on inside other cops' heads.
是其他警♥察♥脑子里的东西
Your dad disappointed?
你♥爸♥很失望吗
I think he was mostly just glad I was safe.
我想他其实很高兴我安全了
When I was a kid, he taught me so much self-defense
我小时候 他教了我太多的自卫术
that when my high school prom date got a little handsy,
结果我的高中舞伴对我毛手毛脚时
I wound up knocking him out and making a citizen's arrest.
我一时紧张 把他打倒在地 来了个市民逮捕
Poor kid's parents threatened to sue.
那倒霉孩子的父母威胁要起诉
I actually did get sued when I was a kid.
我小时候真的被起诉过
No.
不是吧
I did.
真的
My dad was trying to teach me how to drive.
我爸教我开车
So I put our family's Oldsmobile
我把家里的奥尔兹车
through the side of our neighbor's house.
开到了邻居的房♥子里
I'm guessing you didn't get your license for a while.
我猜你好一阵子拿不到驾照了
I was only eight years old at the time.
我当时才八岁
Are you and your dad still in touch?
你跟你♥爸♥还有联♥系♥吗
We lost him when I was pretty young,
我年轻时就失去了他
but I...
不过我
I never talk about him.
我从没谈起过他
Have you lost a lot of people, John?
你失去了很多人吗 约翰
But you don't talk about any of them, do you?
但你从没谈起他们任何人 是吗
Why do you think that is?
你觉得是为什么
It's a occupational hazard.
职业病
With the work I've done, privacy becomes...
由于我的工作 注重隐私成了
a habit.
一种习惯
Maybe it's time for some new habits.
也许该有点新习惯了
Sometimes, habits are there to protect you.
有时候 习惯可以保护人免受伤害
From what?
免受什么伤害
From life.
免受生活的伤害
From the way things go.
免受事态的伤害
From the fact that every time you get close to someone, you...
免受每次亲近一个人 都会
And you have seen clear evidence that
你们看过了清楚的证据
only Chad Bryson had the means, motive, and opportunity
只有查德·布赖森有办法 有动机 有机会
to enter the home he and Caroline shared
走进他和卡罗琳共同的家
and to shoot her not once, not twice,
对她开了不是一枪 不是两枪
but three times in her chest.
而是三枪 直中胸腔
Now Caroline needs you to speak out,
卡罗琳需要你们为她出声
because her voice was silenced.
因为她已经永远地沉默了
How's Emma doing?
艾玛怎么样
She looks a bit worried,
她看起来有点担心
but given the circumstances, who wouldn't?
不过目前这种情况 谁不担心呢
Any luck locating the fixer
有没有找出那名掮客
so we can put a stop to all this?
好让我们快点叫停这一切
No, you'll just have to piss him off enough
没有 你必须得把他惹急了
to bring him out in the open.
才能逼他现身
We are in recess for deliberations.
休庭审议
Showtime, Harold.
开场了 哈罗德
In the interest of getting us home quickly,
为了咱们都能快点儿回家
I can serve as foreperson.
我来当陪审团团长吧
No, actually, I'd like the job.
不 其实 我想当
With all due respect, Ma'am,
恕我直言 女士
I handle rooms like this one every day.
我每天都处理类似的会议
And I was a teacher for many years.
而我当了多年的教师
I know quite a lot about resolving disputes.
我非常懂得纠纷解决
Should we put it to a vote?
我们投票好吗
Fine.
好吧
Everyone for me?
有人投我吗
All yours.
归你了
Okay. Emma made her first move.
好 艾玛出手了
You need to come out swinging.
你得开始攻击了
Give 'em hell, Harry.
搞定他们 哈罗
Please don't call me that.
拜托别这么叫我
Okay.
好吧
Should we get started?
可以开始了吗
This Chad person is clearly guilty.
这个查德明显有罪
The voicemail he left Caroline shows he had motive,
他给卡罗琳的语♥音♥留言显示他有动机
and the cell phone places him at the house.
手♥机♥显示他当时在房♥子里
Why would there be a print of his shoe
要不是他杀了她
in her blood if he wasn't the one who killed her?
他的鞋印上怎么会有她的血迹呢
Yes. Exactly.
对啊 正是
What Harold said. This man is guilty.
哈罗德说得对 此人有罪
Wait! Wasn't Emma supposed to be pushing for "Not guilty"?
等等 艾玛不是应该投"无罪"吗
There's only one person that would want to make sure
只有一个人会想要确保
that Chad Bryson is found guilty of murdering Caroline Mills,
查德·布赖森谋杀卡罗琳·米尔斯的罪名成立
and that's the person who actually killed her.
那就是杀她的真凶
Finch...
芬奇
we've got a big problem here.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表