剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
警探,我想问一下,这到底是怎么回事?
May I ask what this
is all about, detective?
他彻底消失了。
He's completely vanished.
我能为各位先生做什么?
What is it I can do
for you gentlemen?
我听说你最近一直在表演
I've been led to believe
that you've been performing
奇迹,侦缉总监泰勒。
miracles recently, DCI Taylor.
我当然很想亲眼见证一下。
I'm certainly keen to witness it.
这个谜题根本不可能解开。
The puzzle is impossible.
啊……!我们现在能下去了吗?
Ah...! Can we go back down now?
这里出了大问题。
Something is very, very wrong here.
而且他们似乎都没人看出来。
And none of them seem able see it.
如果我解不开密♥码♥怎么办?
What if I can't solve the cypher?
如果我真的什么都做不了呢?
What if I actually
can't do any of this?
詹姆斯比我聪明,他一直都很聪明。
James is cleverer than me,
he always has been.
他……他一直比我什么都强。
He...he's always been better
than me at everything.
哦,呃,是的,我也有一份那样的东西。
Oh, uh, yeah, I've got
one of those, uh, as well.
就是它。
There it is.
哦,里面加了糖。
Oh, it's got sugar in.
是的,确实有。
Yeah, there is.
正如你所知,我就是这么喜欢的。
Which, as you know,
is exactly how I like it.
我觉得你走不了。
I don't think you can leave.
他们能吗?你们都是嫌疑人。
Can they? You-you're all suspects.
他们不是吗?
Aren't they?
他的失踪是他事先安排好的。
His disappearance was
prepared in advance by him.
我对你的感觉没错,泰勒。
I had a feeling about you, Taylor.
我真的很擅长这个。你没看报纸吗?
I'm really good at this.
Don't you read the paper?
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表