剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
一个投入了远超500英镑的人。
one who'd bought in for
a lot more than £500.
一万英镑,八个月前从你的账户转到了他的账户。
Ten grand, transferred from your
account to his eight months ago.
布赖斯庄园本应是这个地方
Bryce Manor was supposed
to be the location
他幻想中的水疗中心所在地,不是吗?
of this fantasy spa of his,
wasn't it?
至少他是这么告诉你的。
At least that's what he told you.
他大约一年前和妻子一起来过这里。
He came here with his
wife about a year ago.
跟我聊了很多关于这个地方的事。
Talked to me a lot about the place.
然后几个月后他又回来了,
Then he came back,
a few months later,
带着一个“零风险投资机会”。
with a "zero-risk
investment opportunity".
这是他的话。
His words.
那1万英镑是我最后的积蓄。
That £10,000 was
the last of my savings.
虽然一个水疗和健康度假村
Though a spa and wellness retreat
拥有独家高薪会员资格
with exclusive high-paying
membership
肯定会帮你扭转命运。
would certainly have turned
those fortunes around for you.
如果它是真的,当然啦。
If it had been real, of course.
我不是个傻女人,侦探,
I'm not a stupid woman, Detective,
但绝望和天真总是相伴而生。
but desperation and
naivety go hand-in-hand.
我想要我的家回来。
I wanted my home back.
所以,我相信了他。
So, I believed him.
卡米拉·布莱斯,我以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你。
Camilla Bryce, I'm arresting
you on suspicion of murder.
你不必说什么。
You do not have to say anything.
你说的任何话都可能对你不利。
Anything you do say might
be held against you.
哦,我怀疑她杀了他。抱歉?
Oh, I doubt SHE killed him.
Sorry?
嗯,我的意思是,她不可能
一个人做完所有这些,对吧?
Well, I mean she could hardly have
done all that by herself, could she?
刚才要两个警员才能把
那块板从墙上拆下来。
It took two officers just to remove
the panel from the wall just now.
好吧,但是你刚才说...
Right, OK, but you just said...
我的意思是,你们反正都
应该逮捕她。
I mean, you should
probably arrest her anyway.
如果可以的话?
If that's OK?
但她不太可能是凶手。
But it's very unlikely
she was the killer.
知道了。那凶手是谁?
Right. Who is, then?
不确定。
Not sure.
有人想自首吗?
Does anyone want to confess?
也是。
Fair enough.
可能没关系,
Probably doesn't matter,
你们都牵涉其中。
you were all involved.
我确信我能做出一个
相当有根据的猜测,
I'm sure I can make a
fairly educated guess
根据简单的推断和推理,
还原事情的经过。
at a sequence of events based on
simple deduction and reasoning.
我的意思是,我以前就做过,所以...
I mean, I did it before, so...
好了,开始吧。
OK, here we go.
你们中的一个发现了
这家所谓的公♥司♥倒闭了,
One of you found out about the
collapse of this so-called company
你们都被哄骗着
往里面投钱。
you'd all been
cajoled into contributing to.
大概是和他对峙了。
Presumably confronted him.
看这个!
Look at this!
他有五次失败的生意!
He's had five failed businesses!
他当然慌了。
He panics, of course.
我想这对他来说
也同样是个意外,
I imagine it came as just as much
a surprise to him
就像对你们一样...
as it did to you...
...但到那时,
你们都已经知道了。
..but by this point,
you'd all learned about it.
(喧闹声)
INDISTINCT SHOUTING
我们知道他退房♥了,
我们看到了,
We do know he checked out,
we saw that,
但他显然没走多远。
but clearly he didn't get very far.
(喊叫)
SHOUTING
你是故意袭击他的,还是...
Did you attack him
deliberately or...
...那只是某种意外?
..was it some kind of accident?
(嘈杂的喊叫声)
DISTORTED SHOUTING
嗯,两者都有点。
Er, it was a bit of both.
(湿润的嘎吱声)
WET CRUNCH
你和尸体一起发现的吗?
You found them with the body?
我本该去准备晚餐的。
I was supposed to be serving dinner.
他们不在那儿。
They weren't there.
那是个... 那是个意外。
It was... It was an accident.
他... 他...!他偷了我们的钱!
He... He...! He stole from us!
他偷了你们的钱?
He stole from you?
你们都是受害者。
You were all victims.
或者至少你们认为自己是。
Or at least saw yourselves as such.
他本该去坐牢的,不是吗?
He should have been going
to prison, shouldn't he?
你们任何一个人又为何要坐牢?
Why should any of you?
正是如此。
Quite.
我们应该把他弄进去。
We should get him inside.
之后,就是关掉里面的摄像头,
After that, it was a case of
turning off that camera in there,
这,显然,只需要拔掉前台电脑的插头——
which, apparently, just involves
unplugging the reception computer -
这似乎是你们每晚都会做的事,
所以不太可能
something it seems you do every
night anyway so was very unlikely
引起怀疑。
to raise suspicion,
然后,开始干活。
and then, getting to work.
拆除墙的一部分,
Removing the section of the wall,
移♥动♥尸体,
moving the body,
然后重新装上墙板和壁纸。
and replacing the wall panel
and paper.
对我们来说幸运的是,没你做得那么准确。
Fortunately for us, not quite as
accurately as you should have done.
剩下的,就只是个简单的四小时往返行程
All that was left, then,
was a simple four-hour round trip
去一个臭名昭著的自杀热点,
to a notorious suicide hot spot,
令人沮丧的是,
which, depressingly,
你们中有人知道那里的情况。
one of you knew about.
仿佛他根本就没来过这里。
And it was as if
he'd never even been here.
尽管,正如我最初的猜测所暗示的,
Despite,
as my initial hunch suggested,
他其实从未离开过。
having never actually left.
呃,先生,巴克利先生呢?
Er, sir, what about Mr Barclay?
我其实不知道他在这里干什么。
I don't actually know
what he's doing here.
你刚才说要带所有人回来,长官。
You just said to bring
everyone back, Guv.
我不是指他,他跟这事没关系,
I didn't mean him,
he's got nothing to do with it,
我怀疑他根本不知道现在到底发生了什么。
I doubt he's got any idea
what's even happening right now.
不,是的。
No, yes.
是的,我知道!
Yes, I do!
我的意思是...
I mean...
..听起来他们...
..sounds like they...
..像是个团队合作。
..worked as a team.
你一定很自豪吧。
You must be very proud.
他哭泣
HE WEEPS
就...逮捕他们吧。
Just...arrest them.
说实话,长官,你刚才让我有点担心了。
I've got to be honest, Guv,
you had me worried for a bit there.
你知道,站在那里看着我们的警♥察♥
You know, standing,
watching our police officers
从一栋历史建筑里拆墙
ripping the walls
from a listed building
确实让人觉得有点...职业生涯终结的感觉。
did feel a tad...career-ending.
我这辈子从来没这么庆幸过看到一具尸体。
I've never been so relieved
to see a corpse in my life.
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表