剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
至少我所理解的笑话都是这样的。
not as I've been led to
understand them anyway.
我想只要不是你自己被捉弄,什么都算笑话。
I guess everything's a joke as
long as you're not the butt of it.
而且我猜你从来没被捉弄过吧?
And I'm guessing you
never have been?
再猜一次。他有一次真的让我信以为真
Guess again. He once
had me totally convinced
我们这个联合体中了彩票。
that our syndicate
had won the lottery.
还做了张彩票啥的。
Made a ticket up and everything.
我差点就向我女朋友求婚了。
I was this close to asking
my girlfriend to marry me.
真是有惊无险。
It was a lucky escape.
是啊,你说得对。我是真想跟她结婚的。
Yeah, you're telling me.
I meant for her.
你看,这就是个玩笑。
You see, that's a joke.
你先设定一个假前提,然后把它颠覆掉。
You set up a false premise,
then you subvert it.
那么,你们今天早上什么时候到现场的?
So, when did you both
get on-site this morning?
七点左右,七点半开始。
Seven-ish, for a 7:30 start.
你们俩有没有看到马蒂?
And did either of you see Marty?
没有。
No.
嗯……直到为时已晚才看到他。
Well...not until it was too late.
那你呢?是啊。
And what about you? Yeah.
是啊,我见过他。我还跟他聊过天。
Yeah, I saw him. I spoke to him.
是啊,我告诉了你的小警♥察♥。
Yeah, I told your
little bobby this.
我今天早上在搅拌机旁的原因
Only reason I was on
the mixer this morning
就是因为马蒂想跟我换班。
was cos Marty wanted
to swap with me.
我本来该去铆接的。
I was meant to be on riveting.
等一下,你是说你应该
Wait a minute, are you
saying that you were supposed
待在那个他摔下来的部位吗?
to be up there, where he fell?
不,铆接是在G5。那是F6。
No, riveting's on G5. That's F6.
我觉得今天没人应该待在那里。
I don't think anyone was
meant to be up there today.
抱歉,G5,F6?
Sorry, G5, F6?
哦,现场分成几个区域。
Oh, the site's
divided up into zones.
我们一到这里就有轮班表,
There's always a rota up
when we get here,
但我们经常互相调班。
but we often just chop
and change between us.
但如果你们总是互相调班,
But if you're all
always swapping around,
别人在做什么,谁又知道呢?
how does anyone know what
anybody else is doing?
这简直成了第二天性。
Sort of just becomes second nature.
本能的。是的,我明白了。
Instinctive. Yes, I see.
就像蚂蚁一样。
Like ants.
请问?嗯,在巢穴或蜂巢里...
Excuse me? Well,
in a nest or a hive
那里有成千上万的生物...
where there are thousands
of organisms...
那么,你们当中有没有人知道现在能定位到斯特凡的区域?
So, would either of you
happen to know which zone
我们现在能定位到斯特凡吗?
we can locate Stefan in right now?
马蒂确实道过歉了。
Marty did apologise.
欧杰让他道的歉。
Ojay made him.
没错,我确实道过歉!
Too right I did!
斯特凡在这里整整一周都深信不疑
Stefan here spent a
solid week convinced
自己要被驱逐出境。
he was being booted out the country.
我不介意开个玩笑,我这个人,
I don't mind a joke, me,
但这份工作可危险着呢。
but this is a dangerous job.
是啊,你可不想在那种满脑子都是忧虑的人旁边操作重型机械。
Yeah, you don't want to be operating
heavy machinery next to a guy
而且……这道歉到底是什么时候的事?
with a head-full of
that sort of worry.
昨天。
And...when exactly
was this apology?
下班的时候。
Yesterday.
我说没事的。真的没事吗?
End of shift.
现在也不重要了。
I said it was OK.
And was it?
不重要了。
Doesn't matter now.
我的意思是,没人想要这个。
No.
有人想要。
I mean, nobody wanted this.
那么,你们今天早上有看到他吗?
Someone did.
是的,一早就和他聊过了。
So, did either of you
see him this morning?
我们俩都早早到了。
Yeah, spoke to him
first thing as it goes.
他一直在抱怨排班表。
We were both in early.
对那些调班的事情很不满意。
He was whinging about the rota.
虽然他还想和我调班。
Wasn't happy with all
the swapsies going on.
我说,“不行。”
Although he still
tried to swap with me.
你自己呢?今天早上有和马蒂说过话吗?
I said, "No."
没有。不过我见过他。
How about yourself? Did you speak
to Marty at all this morning?
两次。
No. I saw him, though.
第一次是在事故发生前十分钟左右。
Twice.
当时我在砌砖。
First time was about ten minutes
before the accident.
试着从E1和H1之间抄近路,
I was on brick-laying.
但有个标志挡住了我的路
Tried to take a short
cut between E1 and H1,
所以我只好找别的路绕过去。
but there was a
sign blocking my way
马蒂在三楼——
so I had to go find
another way to get round.
在测试气动铆钉枪,我想。
Marty was up on the third floor -
你说你见过他两次?
testing the
pneumatic riveter, I think.
第二次是什么时候?
So, you say you saw him twice?
哦。是的,当然。
When was the second time?
抱歉,那一定是……
Oh. Yes, of course.
确实是这样。
I'm sorry, that must have been...
我以前从未见过另一个男人死掉。
It was.
太……
I've never seen
another man die before.
……突然。
It was so...
..sudden.
等等,刚才这里...
One minute, there was this...
..一片空白,就在我面前...
..empty space before me and...
然后突然...
And then suddenly...
砰
BANG
呃,长官?
Er, Guv?
长官!
Guv!
哦,呃,抱歉。
Oh, er, sorry.
这是什么,请问?
What is this, please?
你说“这是什么”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "What is it?"
这是一条滑道,对吧?
It's a chute, isn't it?
一条滑道,没错。
A chute, yes.
它通向哪里?
Where does it go?
它往下走。
It goes down.
你能不能告诉我
这到底是什么东西
You going to fill me in
on exactly what it is
我们在这里找的是什么,长官?
we're looking for here, Guv?
当然,里面有什么都行。
Whatever is in it, of course.
它的顶部就在犯罪现场旁边。
The top of it is right next
to the crime-scene itself.
所以有可能是某种...
So it's possible that something...
你看,你觉得我们可以开始叫它
Look, do you think we
could start calling it
“事发地点”吗?
the "incident location"?
只是我越来越觉得...
Only I'm starting to think
more and more that...
啊哈!看那里!看到了吗?
Aha! There! See?
那叫什么?
What do you call that?
这是一个塑料瓶。
It's a plastic bottle.
它是用来装饮水机的水的。
It's for a water dispenser.
现场周围有几个这样的瓶子。
There's several dotted
around the site.
是的,但它怎么会跑到这里来?
Yes, but what's it doing in here?
这是一个垃圾箱。
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表