剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
害怕。
Scared.
是的,嗯,她不是唯一一个。
Yes, well, she's not the only one.
亨利,我本该从一开始就告诉你一切的。
Henry, I should have told you
everything, from the start.
我错了,对不起。
I was wrong, I'm sorry.
听着,我们会找到爸爸的,我向你保证。
Listen, we will find Dad,
I promise you.
你知道吗,你的叔叔约翰是我认识的最聪明的人
Do you know, your Uncle John
is the most brilliant person
我见过的?
I've ever known?
没有什么是他做不了的。
There's nothing he can't do.
其实,那是假的,他有很多事都做不了,
Actually, that's a lie, there's
quite a lot of things he can't do,
但他能做这个。
but he can do this.
我们会做这个。
WE will do this.
你连他写的那封信都没读过吗?
Did you even read
that letter he wrote?
100遍。
100 times.
他说话时好像觉得有人要找他麻烦。
He was talking like he thought
someone was coming after him.
如果……
What if....
..他们先找到他呢?
..they found him first?
他抽泣着 我是说,如果他……他……?
HE SNIFFLES
I mean, what if he's... he's...?
他没死。
He's not dead.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为他是我丈夫……
Because he's my husband...
……也是我的灵魂伴侣。
..and my soulmate.
而且我会知道的。
And I would know.
我会感觉到的。
I would feel it.
我会感觉到,在我的骨子里。
I would feel it,
in the core of my bones.
我会知道的。好吗?
I would know. OK?
他没死。
He's not.
你保证吗?
You promise?
我保证。
I promise.
他哭着 走过来。
HE SOBS
Come here.
鸟鸣
BIRDSONG
哦!你起得真早。
Oh! You're up early.
我睡不着。
I couldn't sleep.
你知道他有妻子吗?内维尔警官?
You know he has a wife? DI Neville?
这意味着她也走了,也就是说,不像我丈夫,
Which means she's gone, too,
which means, unlike my husband,
他实际上告诉了她发生了什么。
he actually told her
what's going on.
这当然是一种可能性。
That's certainly one possibility.
嗯,我今天带着这个笔记本。没有如果,没有但是。
Well, I'm taking this notebook
today. No ifs. No buts.
是的,但是……
Yes, but...
我的意思是,当然,好的。
I mean, sure, OK.
哦,就是它!
Oh, there it is!
我昨晚一直在找这个。
I was looking for this last night.
什么?地址簿?为什么?
What? The address book? Why?
他低声说
HE MURMURS
詹姆斯在他失踪那天用他的电脑打了个电♥话♥。
James made a telephone call from
his computer the day he vanished.
我希望这个号♥码能在这里某个地方找到。
I was hoping the number
might be in here somewhere.
约翰,你说我们根本没有任何新线索!
John, you said
we had no new leads at all!
你觉得这是个线索吗?我也不确定。
Do you think this is a
lead? I wasn't sure.
我不想给你虚假的希望。
I didn't want to give
you false hope.
她笑了 我喜欢虚假的希望!
SHE LAUGHS
I love false hope!
真的吗?为什么有人会……?你打过这个电♥话♥了吗?
Really? Why would anyone...?
Have you rung it?
嗯,没有。为什么不呢?
Well, no. Why not?
可能会有人接电♥话♥吧?
Someone might answer?
把号♥码给我。
Give me the number.
那个——号♥码?
The-the number?
哦,天哪!给我吧!
Oh, goodness me! Give it here!
天哪!
Goodness me!
哎哟!哎哟!哎哟——哎哟!
Ow! Ow! Ow-ow-ow!
嘘!这可不是第一次了
Shhh! It's hardly the first time
我给你使过臂锁。按键音
I've given you armlock.
KEYPAD TONES
从技术上讲,这不是臂锁,但是……
Technically, this isn't
an armlock, but...
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
哦,响了!
Oh, it's ringing!
线路接通
LINE CONNECTS
线路鸣叫
LINE TRILLS
这是一台传真机。
It's a fax machine.
鸣叫继续
TRILLING CONTINUES
詹姆斯会认识谁还拥有一台传真机?
Who would James know that
still owns a fax machine?
轰鸣
REVVING
刹车吱嘎
BRAKES SQUEAK
泰勒(DCI)。
DCI Taylor.
啊!早上好。哦,你好……
Argh! Good morning. Oh, hello...
……先生。
..sir.
本月团队要进行审查,对吧?
Team reviews this month, isn't it?
哦,是这个月,是吗?
Oh, it's this month, is it?
似乎每年都在提前。
Seems to get earlier
and earlier each year.
而且我说的“年”,当然是指……
And when I say year,
I do, of course, mean...
……季度。
..quarter.
我希望你的新报告和上次一样有利,
I'm hoping your new report will
be as favourable as the last one,
尽管你团队最近有了变化。
despite the recent
changes to your team.
嗯,你知道他们怎么说。
Well, you know what they say.
一个人可能赢得一场比赛,
An individual may win a game,
但只有团队才能赢得冠军。
but only a team can
win a championship.
是的,是的,非常正确。
Yes, yes, that's very true.
早上好,长官。
Morning, Guv.
我们找到了那辆车。
We found the car.
嗯?哦,不错,干得好。
Hmm? Oh good, well done.
哪辆车?
Which car?
先生,您知道刚才把车停在了白线外吗?
Sir, are you aware that you've
parked outside the lines just now?
哦,是的,嗯……
Oh, yes, well...
嗯,它们其实只是个指南,不是吗?
Well, they're really just
a guide, aren't they?
不,先生。它们不是。
No, sir. They're not.
是啊,没错。我们找到的是威廉姆斯先生的车,
Yeah, no. It was
Mr Williams's car we found,
遗弃在赫特利,东海岸,大约两小时车程。
abandoned at Hutley, east coast,
about a two-hour drive.
臭名昭著的自杀热点。我们现在正赶过去。
Notorious suicide hot spot.
We're heading there now.
哦。
Oh.
我该跟你一起去吗?
Am I supposed to come with you?
据我所知,不用。
Not that I'm aware.
我觉得督察长其实是想见你。
I think the superintendent
wants to see you, actually.
她想见我?
Does she?
我能跟你一起去吗?
Can I come with you?
可以!
Yeah!
不。不……
No. No...
哦,你来了,泰勒(DCI)!
Oh, there you are, DCI Taylor!
请坐。
Do sit.
卡特警探刚刚解释了
你昨天在布赖斯庄园的临时调查
DI Carter's just been explaining
your impromptu investigation
的事实。
over at Bryce Manor yesterday.
你的直觉是对的。
The fact that your
hunch was correct.
那些我们遇到的员工,
他们不得不买♥♥下自己的工作,
Those employees we met,
they had to buy into their jobs,
每人500英镑,全都基于一个承诺
£500 each, all under the promise
保证稳定的工资和未来利润分成。
of a steady wage and a supposed
percentage of profits down the line.
这全是骗局,傻瓜们高价购买♥♥会员资格
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表