剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
这……这太……
It's...it's too...
“大”?
"Big"?
你真的相信这个吗?
Do you really believe that?
我真的相信。
I really do.
你不是只是在说些我想听的话吧?
You're not just saying what
you think I want to hear?
我觉得我已经证明了我在这方面一塌糊涂。
I think I've already proved
I'm rubbish at that.
哦,那个可怜的女人。
Oh, that poor woman.
我知道。
I know.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
你要我……给你拿杯咖啡吗?
Do you want me to...get
you a coffee?
你煮的咖啡真难喝。
You make awful coffee.
帮个忙,约翰。
Do me a favour, John.
今天别破案了。
Don't solve any murders today.
我会尽量不破的。
I'll try really hard not to.
你看到了吗?
没有。
Did you see it?
No.
但我听到了。
But I heard it.
男人尖叫,
砰
MAN SCREAMS,
THUD
这显然是个意外。
It was obviously an accident.
我以前从没见过
有人在我面前死去。
I've never seen
another man die before.
这个工地上
有没有一个人
Is there a single person
that works on this site
是在他们应该在的
位置上的?
who is ever where
they're supposed to be?
听着,这还要
很久吗?
Listen, is this going
to take much longer?
恐怕那只是你
最小的麻烦。
I'm afraid that's
the least of your problems.
他们其中一个
是杀人犯。
One of them is a murderer.
如果我解不开密♥码♥怎么办?
What if I can't solve the cypher?
密♥码♥就是个谜题。
The cypher is a puzzle.
解谜就是
你擅长的。
Solving puzzles is
literally what you do.
你好?
Hello?
你以为你在
玩什么把戏?!
What do you think
you're playing at?!
你是谁?
Who is this?
电♥话♥挂断声
PHONE RECEIVER CLICKS
贝多芬第九交响曲
《欢乐颂》
Ode To Joy from Ninth
Symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表