剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
my husband,
跟他聊上一分钟,然后我就能把一切都告诉你。
speak to him just for a minute,
then I can tell you everything.
还有更多要讲的吗?不,我……
So there's more to tell?
No, I...
不,我不是那个意思。我……
No, I'm not saying that. I...
我因谋杀罪被捕了
I have been arrested
for the murdering
杀害了你的一个同事,
of one of your colleagues,
一个你认识的人,
someone that you knew,
每个见过我的人都知道这件事。
someone everyone who
saw me brought in knew.
我敢肯定,外面唯一在议论的事,
I'm sure the only thing that's
being talked about out there,
每条走廊都在传。
in every single corridor.
我只想跟个熟人聊聊,请你帮帮忙。
I just need to speak to somebody
that I know, please.
我们休息一下吧。
Let's take a break.
你知道他是我见过最聪明的人吗?
You know he's the most
brilliant man I've ever met?
我会告诉他,但我觉得他只会同意。
I'd tell him but
I think he'd just agree.
嗯。
Hmm.
真烦人,不是吗?
Irritating, isn't it?
咯咯笑
CHUCKLES
我不能让你跟主管说话……
I can't let you talk to the guv...
……但我可以给你拿杯水来。
..but I can fetch you
a glass of water.
大概两分钟就回来。
It'll take me about two minutes.
电♥话♥铃响
PHONE RINGS
喂?约翰,是我。我没多少时间了。
Hello? John, it's me.
I don't have long.
露西,你在哪?发生什么事了?
Lucy, where are you?
What's happening?
我在一间审讯室里。
I am in an interview room.
你的探长卡特把他的手♥机♥留给了我——
Your DI Carter left me his phone -
不过我并不比信任这里任何人更信任他。
not that I trust him any more
than I trust anybody else here.
你得救我出去。
You need to get me out.
先生?
Sir?
验尸报告。
Coroner's report.
他们直接把我送到了这里。
They sent me straight down here.
两个小时之内?
In two hours?
这太离谱了。
That's unheard of.
她是咱们中的一员,先生。
She was one of us, sir.
你当时怎么会在那里?!
Why were you even there?!
呃,她昨晚给我打了电♥话♥。
Er, she called me last night.
她说她有关于詹姆斯的消息。
Said she had information
about James.
哦。
你听起来一点都不惊讶?
Oh.
You don't sound surprised?
我觉得惊讶这种事
I don't think being
surprised is something
我已经做不到了。
I'm even capable of any more.
你到底为什么不叫醒我?
Why on earth didn't you wake me?
嗯,你会让我走吗?
当然不会!
Well, would you have let me go?
Of course not!
好了,就是这样。
不,就是这样。
Well, there you go, then.
No, there you go, then.
你现在已被逮捕,我想我正被关在老板的办公室里。
You're now under arrest, and I think
I'm being held in my boss' office.
事实上,如果他们把我锁起来了,我一点也不会惊讶。
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised
if they've locked me in.
您没事吧,先生?
You all right, sir?
呃,是的。
Er, yes.
我能去趟厕所吗?
Can I go to the toilet?
可以吗?
Yes?
好的,很好。
OK, good.
也许晚点吧。
Perhaps later.
唉,真希望我没那么做。
Well, I wish I hadn't done that.
你头脑不清醒。
我需要路德维希。
You're not thinking clearly.
I need Ludwig.
什么?
我现在正需要他呢。
What?
That's who I need right now.
来解决这件事。
To solve this.
这是蓄意的。
This was deliberate.
一定是这样。
It has to have been.
我甚至不知道电♥话♥里是不是她。
I don't even know if
it was her on the phone.
我从来没听过霍莉说话。
I've never actually
heard Holly speak.
你觉得是他们干的?
是的,当然是他们!
You think it was them?
Yes, of course it was them!
不管“他们”是谁,
And whoever "they" are,
“他们”现在就在这栋楼里!
"they" are here now
in this building!
据我所知,他们就在门外。
For all I know, they're
right outside this door.
有什么消息吗?
Any news?
我们遇到麻烦了。
We've got a problem.
什么麻烦?通常可不是这种麻烦啊。
What sort of problem? The sort
that would usually be anything but.
尸检证实
The postmortem confirms
露西·贝茨-泰勒带去霍莉公♥寓♥的那把刀
that the knife Lucy Betts-Taylor
brought with her to Holly's flat
就是谋杀案中用的那把刀。
is the same one used in the murder.
她怎么说的?
Well, what's she said?
她说她发现霍莉时,袭击已经发生了。
That she found Holly like that and
the attack had already happened.
这不可能。
Which is impossible.
但为什么DCI的妻子要杀霍莉呢?
But why would the
DCI's wife kill Holly?
这完全说不通。她甚至认识她吗?
It doesn't make any sense.
And did she even know her?
我不知道,警长。
I don't know, Detective Sergeant.
我真不知道该拿...什么主意。
I've no idea what to make of...
先生?
Sir?
我觉得有些事我得告诉你。
I think there's something
I need to tell you.
我不知道还能做什么,露西!
I don't know what else to do, Lucy!
事情正在失控。
It's unravelling.
你难道看不出来吗?
You must be able to see that?
我们现在唯一也是最好的选择,
就是坦白交代,
Our best, our only choice now
is to just to come clean,
把一切都解释清楚,然后...
explain everything and...
什么,你以为他们会放我们走?
What, you think they're
just going to let us go?
你没看到这里发生的事吗?
Do you not see
what's happening here?
他们杀了辛克莱,杀了鲍文,
They killed Sinclair,
they killed Bowen,
现在又杀了霍莉!
and now Holly!
我们其实并不知道这些事...
We don't actually know
any of that for...
但我们知道我没有!
But we know that I didn't!
约翰?
John?
约翰,你在吗?
John, are you there?
贝茨-泰勒太太,
根据新掌握的情况,
Mrs Betts-Taylor,
in light of new information,
恐怕我得请你回到拘留室。
I'm afraid I'm going to have
to ask you to return to holding.
我们稍后再开庭。
We'll reconvene later.
什么新情况?
What new information?
亨利。
Henry.
儿子。
Son.
你最好还是抱抱我吧,不然会……
You'd probably better
give me a hug, or it'll...
亨利抽泣着
HENRY SOBS
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
当然在哭啦。
Of course I'm crying.
当然啦。
Course you are.
这说得通。
That makes sense.
抱歉。
Sorry.
过来坐下吧。
Come and sit down.
通知所有通讯部门。
Notify all comms.
告诉他们我要彻底封锁这个消息,
Tell them I want a complete
media blackout on this,
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表