剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
你不能随便走进来,你知道的。
Light, light, light!
标志还没挂出来呢。
No, I'm not asking you to...
嗯,我以为你一整天都不在呢。
Off! Turn it off! Turn it off!
我在呢。
You can't just walk in
here, you know that.
快五点了。是吗?!
The sign wasn't up.
是的,是的。
Well, I thought that
you were out all day.
你听到什么了吗?
I was.
“听到什么”?爸爸的?
It's nearly five.
Is it?!
报纸上的文章?
Yes, it is.
哦,不,我怀疑你♥爸♥爸……所以你没听到什么?
Have you heard anything?
如果我听到了,早就告诉你了。
"Heard anything"? From Dad?
你会吗?
The article in the paper?
你从来没告诉我他走了。
Oh, no, I doubt your father...
So you haven't heard anything?
我以为我们已经谈过这个了。
I would've told you if I had.
我感觉你今天过得不太好。
Would you?
你也不是唯一一个。
You never told me that he left.
会没事的。
I thought we'd had
this conversation.
I'm sensing that you
have had a bad day.
You're not the only one.
It will be OK.
你的叔叔约翰……
Your Uncle John...
他不是我爸爸!
He is not my dad!
你或许能假装他是,
You might be able to
pretend that he is,
坐在床上一起看报纸,但我做不到!
sitting there on the bed reading
the paper together, but I can't!
去你的房♥间。拜托,妈妈。
Go to your room.
Come on, Mum.
我15岁了,你不能随便……我说,“去你的房♥间。”
I'm 15, you can't just...
I said, "Go to your room."
露西叹气
LUCY SIGHS
嗨。
Hi.
你刚才在哭吗?
Have you been crying?
没有。过敏。
No. Allergies.
你对什么过敏?
What are you allergic to?
生活。
Life.
是的。我也是。
Yes. Me, too.
好吧。那我们来担心你吧,怎么样?
Fine. We'll worry about
you, then, shall we?
如果我解不开密♥码♥怎么办?
What if I can't solve the cypher?
如果我真的什么都做不了呢?
What if I actually
can't do any of this?
詹姆斯比我聪明。他一直都很聪明。
James is cleverer than me.
He always has been.
他……他样样都比我强。
He... He's always better
than me at everything.
约翰,出什么事了吗?
John, has something happened?
这栋楼的谋杀案。
This building site murder.
我解不开。
I can't solve it.
看起来像是计划好的,但又很粗糙。
It seemed planned but also sloppy.
到处都是证据表明这不是意外。
Evidence everywhere indicating
that it wasn't an accident.
但这根本不是失误。
But that was no mistake.
他们根本不在乎,
They just didn't care,
因为他们知道我永远也证明不了。
because they knew
I could never prove it.
所以对他们来说,这不过是个游戏。
So it's a game to them.
他们就是在嘲笑我。
They're just laughing at me.
就像他们以前那样。
Like they always did.
“以前那样”?
"Always did"?
是的,他们不过是长大了的那些孩子
Yes, they're just a
grown-up version of all the kids
在公交车站欺负我的那些人。
that would bully me at the bus stop.
一切都没变。
Nothing's changed.
约翰,你想说什么?
John, what are you trying to say?
我想说的是,我不是房♥间里最聪明的人。
I'm trying to say that I'm not
the smartest guy in the room.
甚至在建筑工地上,我也不是最聪明的。
I'm not even the smartest guy
on a building site.
那么,我是谁?
So, who am I?
嗯,从刚才那句话来看,你有点势利眼。
Well, a bit of a snob
judging by that last comment.
除此之外,你完全没受过训练
Apart from that, you are
someone completely untrained
却毫不费力地破获了好几起谋杀案。
who's just solved several
murders without batting an eye.
也许我只是运气好。
Perhaps I just got lucky.
你不相信运气!
You don't believe in luck!
你是唯一一个找到四叶草的人
You're the only person to have
ever found a four-leaf clover
而且连它都不想要。
and not even want it.
四叶草?
The four-leaf clover?
你还记得那个?
You remember that?
模模糊糊的。
Vaguely.
最后我还是给了你。
I gave it to you in the end.
你本来要把它塑封起来,永远留着的。
You were going to laminate it
and keep it forever.
是啊,那时候我真是个感性到傻的地步。
Yes, well, I was a
sentimental idiot back then.
别那么说。
你还是那样。
Don't say it like that.
You still are.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气。
You're welcome.
盘子砰的一声
DISHES BANG
咳!
Ahem!
敲门
KNOCKING
哦,原来是你啊。
Oh, it's just you.
怎么了?
What's up?
我觉得你妈妈生我气了。
I think your mum is cross with me.
是啊,我觉得她也生我气呢。
Yeah, I think she's cross
with me, too.
我可不太相信那回事。
I highly doubt that.
别碰那个!
Don't touch that!
对不起。
Sorry.
只是,我正玩到一半呢。
It's just, I'm in the
middle of a game.
跟谁一起玩的?
Who with?
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I see.
不是说我们真的在一起玩过。
Not that we really
played it together.
他就是在我睡着时进来,
挪动一下棋子。
He'd just sort of come in while
I was asleep and move a piece.
第二天我一醒来,
又挪动了一下。
I'd wake up the next day,
move another.
你是哪边的?
Which side are you?
黑方。
Black.
那你上一步是马走到后翼一号♥?
So your last move was
knight to queen one?
对啊。
Yeah.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
这很难解释。这是……
It's difficult to explain. It's...
这是一种叫反向国际象棋的谜题。
It's a type of puzzle
called reverse chess.
其实是我想出来的。
I invented it actually.
你看到的是棋局中间的棋盘
You're presented with a board
in the middle of a game
但不用去想下一步该怎么走,
but, instead of having to
work out what comes next,
而是用数学、概率和逻辑
you use maths,
probability and reason
来推断之前发生了什么。
to deduce what came before.
它没怎么流行起来。
It didn't really catch on.
没人能解开它们。
Nobody could ever solve them.
你妈妈在厨房♥里哭呢。
Your mother is crying
in the kitchen.
什么?
What?
呃……
Er...
你就这么丢下她不管?
And you've just left her there?
我不太擅长处理那种事。
I'm not good at dealing
with that sort of thing.
不过国际象棋——我一向很擅长这个。
Chess, on the other hand -
I've always been good at that.
有一局我总能赢你♥爸♥爸。
One game I could always
beat your dad at.
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表