剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
Come with me. I want a full report.
呃,抱歉。
Erm, sorry.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
请问?
Excuse me?
我刚刚辞职了。
I've actually just quit.
给你。
Here you go.
你有一条新消息。
You have one new message.
嗨,约翰。
Hi, John.
我是詹姆斯。
It's James.
你知道,我想了100种不同的情况
You know, I thought through
100 different scenarios
来预测这一切可能会如何发展——
for how all this might play out -
但没有一种情况涉及你冒充我的身份
and not one of them involved
you taking on my identity
然后去卧底。
and going undercover.
那从来就不是计划。”
That was never the plan.
怎么可能呢?
How could it have been?
我怎么会想到
How could it have occurred to me
你会离开妈妈的家,
that you would ever
even leave Mum's house,
更别提跑到全国一半的地方去当侦探了。
let alone travel halfway across
the country to play detective.
看,我的意思是,那可不是你吧?
Look, I mean, that's not you, is it?
但现在我意识到有一个变量
But now I realise
there was one variable
我从未完全考虑进去。
I never fully factored in.
露西。
Lucy.
你一直是她最好的朋友。
You were always her best friend.
可能是我娶了她,
I may have been
the one to marry her,
但这从未改变。
but that never changed.
没有什么是你不会为她做的。
There's nothing you
wouldn't have done for her.
所以,我现在需要你为她做点事,约翰——
So, I need you to do
something for her now, John -
那就是告诉她真♥相♥。
and that's tell her the truth.
因为我一直在撒谎,
Because I've been lying,
对自己比对别人更多。
more to myself than anybody else.
剑桥州有些不对劲
Something was rotten in
the state of Cambridge
而我全身心投入其中。
and I threw myself
into it wholesale.
我在家人生活中消失了
I disappeared from my family's life
在离家出走前几周。
weeks before
I disappeared from home.
而且我告诉自己这么做是为了寻找答案
And I told myself I was
doing so in search of answers
为了更大的利益。
and the greater good.
但事实是……
But the truth is...
……我只是想找点什么能让我摆脱
..I was just looking for
anything to pull me away
我越来越不快乐的生活。
from a life I'd grown unhappy with.
我们几乎各方面都一样,约翰……
We're identical in
almost every way, John...
……但有一个很大的区别。
..but there's one major difference.
你像妈妈。
You take after Mum.
而我……
And me...
……我像爸爸。
..I take after Dad.
我是园丁鸟,约翰。
I'm the Bowerbird, John.
我是园丁鸟。
I'm the Bowerbird.
你好。
Hello.
嘿!
Hey!
我本来想在车站那么做,但有点尴尬——
I wanted to do that at the station,
but it was a bit awkward -
毕竟凶手就在那里嘛。
what with the murderer
being there and all.
那她兑现承诺了吗?
So she kept her promise?
你签了信吗?她放你走了吗?
You've signed the letter?
She let you go?
是的。但这并不意味着我们可以信任她,不过。
Yes. That doesn't mean
we can trust her, though.
而且这也不意味着我们会停下来,对吧?
And it doesn't mean we're
going to stop, does it?
露西……不,不,不!
Lucy...
No, no, no!
别用那种路德维希的语气跟我说“露西”。
Don't "Lucy" me in that Ludwig way.
只是因为我们再也无法进入那个站了
Just because we don't have
access to the station any more
并不意味着……呃,妈妈……
doesn't mean that... Er, Mum...
哦,天哪,现在又怎么了?
Oh, God, now what?
亨利,去把水壶烧开。不过……
Henry, go and put
the kettle on. But...
就……谢谢,拜托了。
Just... Thank you, please.
你想要什么?所有的指控都撤销了。
What do you want? All the
charges have been dropped.
放松点,我是来谈和的。
Relax, I come in peace.
还带着一份和平礼物呢。
And with a peace offering.
这是什么?这是一份让你拿固定薪水的合同。
What's this? That is a contract
to put you on a retainer.
诚然写得有点仓促,但我还是想尽快给你
It's admittedly hastily written,
but I wanted to get it out to you
在超级改变主意之前,或者有人替她改掉之前。
before the Super changed her mind,
一份合同?我们提议让约翰加入我们的员工队伍
or someone changed it for her.
作为顾问。
A contract? We're offering
to put John on the payroll
顾问做什么?解谜题。
as a consultant.
我们把它表述为“横向问题解决”——
A consultant in what?
Puzzles.
但没错,就是解谜题。
We phrased it as
"lateral problem-solving" -
听着,我明白这不是一个当场就能决定的
but, yeah, puzzles.
你会想做的决定,
Look, I recognise
this isn't a decision
但我确实敦促你尽快做决定,以免情况有变。
you're going to want
to make on the spot,
我们可不想失去这个我们从未拥有过的最棒的侦探。
but I do urge you to make one soon,
before the situation changes.
谢谢。
We don't want to lose the
best detective we never had.
太好了!
Thank you.
这太棒了!
Yes!
这意味着我们现在可以继续干下去了!
This is brilliant!
太神奇了!
This means we can carry on now!
哦,我们现在可以大干一场了!
Amazing!
我不收这个。
Oh, we can get cracking now!
什么?
I'm not taking it.
什么意思?为什么?
What?
露西,我要回家了。
What do you mean? Why?
而且我觉得你应该跟我一起走。
Lucy, I'm going home.
你们俩都来吧。
And I think you should come with me.
离开这个地方——
Both of you.
别再搞阴谋了,
Get away from this place -
别再杀人了,
no more conspiracies,
别再有危险了。
no more murders,
我们可以过上普通的生活。约翰,你在说什么?
no more danger.
我丈夫还失踪着呢。
We could just live a life.
John, what are you talking about?
他离开了你,对吧?
My husband is still missing.
我哥哥离开了你。
He left you, all right?
我们能不能别再装作他没别的选择啦?
My brother left you.
当然他有选择啊!
Can we all stop pretending
he didn't have a choice?
而且是我绝不会做出的选择。
Well, of course he had a choice!
约翰,我们根本不知道他怎么样。
And one that I would
never have made.
他可能状态很糟。
John, we don't know how is.
他很好。
He could be in a terrible state.
他还活着,身体好,还在给我留语♥音♥留言呢。
He's fine.
什么?!
He's alive, well and leaving
me answerphone messages.
What?!
他给你留了个……?
He left you a...?
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说他像爸爸。
That he was like Dad.
他甚至和他……时的年龄一样。
He's even the same age as when he...
也许这只是我们的DNA里有的。
Perhaps it's just in our DNA.
你不相信这个。
You don't believe that.
他说他是园丁鸟。
He said he was the Bowerbird.
什么?
What?
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表