剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
明白了吗?是的,长官。
do you understand?
Yes, sir.
我向你保证我会尽力把这个……
I assure you I'm going
to try and keep this...
不,别试了。去做吧。
No, don't try. Do.
我离做演讲只有五分钟了
I am five minutes away
from delivering a talk
关于公众对警♥察♥的信任
on public trust in the police force
而且我可不想因为一个新闻故事
and I do not intend to
lose column inches to a story
完全破坏它而丢掉版面空间。
that completely undermines it.
我敢打赌。你知道过去一年里
I bet. Do you have
any idea how many leaks
从你们警局流出多少泄密吗?
have come from your
station in the past year?
如果我哪怕听到一点暗示,
If I so much as hear
this being alluded to,
我都会亲自展开调查
I will personally launch
an investigation myself
并彻底♥制♥止它。
and stop it once and for all.
封锁住。等新闻一出,
Lock it down. When the story breaks,
必须是我们先报道出去
it needs to break with us
已经提出指控了
already having made a charge
还有任何与此事有牵连的人
and anyone tangentially
connected to the situation
都已经撤手了。
already moved on.
你说“有牵连”,是指……?
And by "tangentially connected",
you mean...?
我的意思是,一位现任DCI
和头号♥嫌疑犯结婚了
I mean, an active DCI
married to the prime suspect
涉嫌杀害同事,首席督察!
in the murder of a colleague,
Chief Superintendent!
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
卡特探员,怎么回事?
DI Carter, what's happening?
我们,呃……
We've, er...
女士,埃文斯警员有一些情报
Ma'am, Constable Evans
has some information
我们认为可能很重要。
we believe may be important.
她要坐牢吗?
Is she going to prison?
不会。
No.
她没干那事儿。
She didn't do it.
而且我会证明这一点。
And I'll prove it.
怎么证明?
How?
他们不会让你靠近这个案子的。
They're not going to let you
go anywhere near the case.
你肯定知道这点吧?
You must know that?
他们要挖多久才会发现
And how much
digging till they realise
你根本就不是你说的那个自己?
you're not even who you say you are?
如果他们搜查房♥子怎么办?
What if they search the house?
你有一张谋杀受害者的照片贴在
You have a photo of the
murder victim pinned up
爸爸的办公室里,旁边还贴着
in Dad's office, next to
pictures of half a dozen
其他六七个人的照片。
other people working here.
还有一堆奇怪的密♥码♥和暗语……
And a load of weird
codes and cyphers...
是啊,我有,不是吗?
Yes, I have, haven't I?
这看起来有点像连环杀手的风格。
That is going to look a
little bit serial-killery.
是啊,就一点点!
Yeah, just a little!
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
相信正义会水落石出吗?
Trust that justice will out?
认真的。
Seriously.
敲门
KNOCKING
长官,抱歉,呃……不,不,不。
Guv, sorry to, er...
Oh, no, no, no.
我明白这对我们俩都有点尴尬,
I realise this is a bit awkward,
for the both of us,
但我恐怕……我需要跟你做个笔录。
but I'm afraid...I need to
get a statement from you.
只是,我们需要正式地做一下,所以……
Only, we kind of need to do it
officially, so...
呃,不会太久的。
Er, I won't be long.
是亨利,对吧?
It's Henry, isn't it?
你可能不记得我了。
You probably don't remember me.
我们上次见面是在,呃……
The last time we met was, er...
嗯,其实就在你出生后不久。
Well, it was just after
you were born, actually.
是啊,不,我不记得那件事了。
Yeah, no, I don't remember that.
亨利,恐怕我们不能让你在站里乱转,
Henry, I'm afraid we can't
have you wandering the station,
所以我得请你跟我走一趟
so I'm going to have to
ask you to come with me
去家庭室待着。好啦。
to the family room and stay put.
Yeah.
不过如果你有什么需要,
But if there's
anything at all you need,
请随时找外面的人帮忙。
please consider everyone
out there at your disposal.
谢谢。
Thanks.
哦。
Oh.
你说要正式做笔录的时候,
When you said you needed
to do it officially,
我没意识到……
I didn't realise...
恐怕我有些问题要问你
I'm afraid I have some
questions to ask you
我不确定你愿不愿意让你儿子听到。
that I'm not sure you
would've wanted your son to hear.
摄像机嘀嘀作响
CAMERA BEEPS
呃,请。
Er, please.
我是警探拉塞尔·卡特。
I am DI Russell Carter.
日期是2024年3月14日,
The date is 14th of March, 2024,
时间是12点14分。
and the time is 12:14.
有必要吗?
Is that necessary?
长官,我说这很尴尬时,没撒谎。
Guv, when I said this was
awkward, I wasn't lying.
世界上没有一个侦探
There isn't a detective in the world
会愿意现在处在我的位置。我乐意换一换。
who'd want to be in my position
right now. I'd happily swap.
相信我,如果露西是无辜的,
Trust me, if Lucy is innocent,
唯一能帮她的就是真♥相♥。
the only thing that's going
to help her is the truth.
泰勒督察,你跟霍莉·平德的关系是什么?
DCI Taylor, what was the
nature of your relationship
霍莉·平德?
with Holly Pinder?
邻居说……你们在这儿干吗呢?
The neighbour said... What are
you standing around out here for?
我们不是还有个案发现场要调查吗?
Haven't we got a
crime scene to investigate?
“我们”,女士?
"We", Ma'am?
是的,警长。我们。
Yes, Sergeant. We.
女士,您在这里做什么?
Ma'am, what are you doing here?
嗯,我可不是来表演林博舞的,所以……?哦!
Well, I haven't come to perform
a limbo routine, so...? Oh!
法医刚离开。
SOCO's only just left.
里面有些奇怪的东西,女士。
There's some weird
stuff in there, Ma'am.
“奇怪”怎么个奇怪法?
"Weird" how?
呃……就是那……
W-Well, just that...
好吧。
All right.
什么传闻?
What rumours?
谁传的传闻?
Rumours from who?
来自一个我信任的人。
From a source I trust.
和我信任你一样多。
Just as much as I trust you.
所以你能明白我所处的困境
So you can see the
predicament that I'm in
以及为什么我不得不直截了当地问你。
and why I just have to
ask you this straight out.
你是否曾经或现在与霍莉·平德有过性关系?
Were you, or have you ever been,
我不知道。
sexually involved with Holly Pinder?
叹息
I don't know.
女士……
SIGHS
……你觉得她干的吗?
Ma'am...
她有动机,警员——
..do you think she did it?
这是最老套的动机了。
She had a motive, Constable -
我一直觉得我搞错了。
the oldest one in the book.
好像我本不该说些什么。
I keep thinking I've got it wrong.
我的意思是,我知道我听到了什么,
Like I shouldn't have said anything.
但我就是看不出来。
I mean, I know what I heard,
我的意思是,老板——出轨?
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表