剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
about just how much
trouble he's in here.
他唯一的优先事项就是说服我们
他嫂子是无辜的。
His only priority is convincing us
of his sister-in-law's innocence.
霍莉知道。
Holly knew.
我不认为他们有过婚外情。
I don't think they
were having an affair.
我觉得我听到的是她在试探他,
I think what I overheard
was her testing him,
看他是否知道这件事。他没通过测试吗?
seeing if he knew that.
A test he failed?
她可是个该死的IT顾问啊!
She was a bloody IT consultant!
我们房♥间里有四层警官呢!
We've got four ranks
of officers in this room!
她怎么能搞清楚,我们却搞不明白?!
How could she work
it out and not us?!
你们部门最近两周
一共结案多少起案件
Exactly how many cases has
your department closed
在过去的两周里?
in the last fortnight?
六起,女士。
Six, Ma'am.
这其实是个新纪录。
It's actually a new record.
而且每一起都会重新调查。
And every one will be reopened.
他们不得不这么做。
They'll have to be.
他们都有可能被无罪释放。
They could all walk free.
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
你的工作,警员。
Your jobs, Constable.
不管你喜不喜欢,你还是得破这个杀人案。
Like it or not, you still
have a murder to solve.
至于我们讨论过的其他所有事情,
As for everything
else we've discussed,
从现在起,任何东西都不能离开这个房♥间。
for now on, nothing
leaves this room.
如果有人因此丢掉乌纱帽,
If and when heads roll for this,
我打算确保你的别在其中。
I intend to make sure that
yours aren't amongst them.
那你的呢,女士?
And yours, Ma'am?
与你无关,侦探督察。
None of your concern,
Detective Inspector.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
爸爸在哪里?
Where's Dad?
我想你和我一样清楚,
我们完全不知道他在哪儿。
I think you know as well as I do
that we've absolutely no idea.
但如果你问的是你叔叔在哪,
But if you're asking
where your uncle is,
他在楼下拘留室里。
he's downstairs in a holding cell.
他被逮捕了?
严格来说,没有。
He's under arrest?
Technically, no.
他是自愿去那里的。
He's there voluntarily.
什么?
What?
你妈妈要过夜留置。
Your mum is being held overnight.
电♥话♥响了
PHONE BUZZES
我也能留下吗?
Can I stay, too?
我不想回家。
I don't want to go home.
你觉得你可能有危险吗?
Do you think you might be in danger?
你能保证我不会有危险吗?
Can you guarantee that I'm not?
我们会安排一个安全的地方让你住下。
We'll arrange somewhere
safe for you to stay.
如果真正的泰勒(侦探总监)失踪了,
If the real DCI Taylor is missing,
我们是不是——或者某人——应该调查一下?
shouldn't we - or someone -
be investigating that?
我的意思是,这很可能跟这件事有关吧?
I mean, isn't there a good chance
that that's connected to this?
不止是很大可能性,我觉得是肯定的。
More than a good chance, I'd say.
你听到了超级警长的话。
You heard the Super.
这是个大♥麻♥烦,我们现在得先搁置一下——
That's a can of worms we need
to kick down the road for now -
先把注意力放在我们手头的事上。
and focus on what we do have.
我们对那个男朋友了解些什么?亚当·纽瑟姆?
What do we know about the boyfriend?
Adam Newsum?
直到今天,我们甚至都不知道他存在。
Up until today, we didn't
even know he existed.
我们甚至确定他们真的是情侣吗?
Are we even sure they're
an actually couple?
还有露西·贝茨-泰勒。
And then there's Lucy Betts-Taylor.
楼下的那个人可能不是真正的负责人,
That man downstairs
may not be the real guv,
但没人能否认他有侦探的头脑。
but no-one can deny he
has a detective's brain.
他认识她40年了。
He's known her for 40 years.
他不相信她干的那件事。
He doesn't believe she did it.
而且不管他说了多少谎……
And for all the lies
he may have told...
……我很难相信他会保护一个杀人犯。
..I'm struggling to believe
he would ever protect a killer.
证据太确凿了。
The evidence is so damning.
她带着凶器来了,
She brought the
murder weapon with her,
她一进公♥寓♥就真的带着它,
literally had it on her
when she entered the flat,
却声称犯罪已经发生了。
but claims the crime
had already occurred.
这不可能。
That's impossible.
是啊,“不可能”这个词
Yes, well, "impossible" is a word
我们最近听到很多次了,警长。
we've heard a lot lately, Sergeant.
然而,在每一个案例中,
Yet, in each and every case,
我们都成功地证明了事实并非如此。
we've successfully
managed to prove otherwise.
不,我们没做到。
No, we haven't.
我是说,这不是我们干的,对吧?
I mean, it wasn't us
that did that, was it?
嗯,我想我们应该帮了一把。
Well, I'd like to think we helped.
老板,你在想什么?
What are you thinking, boss?
我在想……
I'm thinking...
……现在是你们两个该回家的时候了。
..that it's time you two went home.
哦,先生,我想我们都同意还是留下来比较好。
Oh, sir, I think we'd both
agree that we'd rather stay.
我知道,所以我才下令让你们回去。
I know, which is why
I'm making it an order.
好的。
OK.
晚安。
Goodnight.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
卡特警长?
DI Carter?
很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you're here.
我真的想为……道歉。
I really want to apologise for...
……你知道,我犯下的大罪。
..you know, the massive
crime I've committed.
嗯,只要你吸取了教训就好。
Well, as long as you've
learned your lesson.
讽刺啊,长官。
Sarcasm, Guv.
詹姆斯。
James.
约翰。
John.
听着,也许你会感兴趣,
我们并不认为
Look, it may interest you
to know that we do not believe
你哥哥以任何形式
与霍莉·平德有关系。
your brother was
involved in any form
哦。
of relationship with Holly Pinder.
那她为什么说她有呢?
Oh.
我们正在调查这件事。
Then why did she say she was?
我有两个问题。
We're working on that.
你真的相信露西
对这桩罪行是无辜的吗?
I have two questions.
是的。而且你知道,所有的事实和证据,
Do you truly believe that Lucy
is innocent of this crime?
都表明并非如此?
Yes. And you are aware that all
the facts, and all the evidence,
是的。
suggest otherwise?
这真是个谜题。
Yes.
我完全同意你的看法。
It's quite the puzzle.
这是什么?
My sentiments exactly.
嗯,一些可能会让我丢掉工作的玩意儿。
What's this?
但既然我的工作本来就岌岌可危,我……
Well, something that
could cost me my job.
我看不出我还有什么可失去的。
But given that's hanging
by a thread anyway, I...
晚安……
I fail to see what
I've got left to lose.
……路德维希。
Goodnight...
你知道我爸爸在哪里吗?
..Ludwig.
不知道,亨利。
Do you know where my dad is?
你知道他为什么失踪吗?
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表