剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
Adrian...
为什么?
Why?
听着,我很抱歉,但这一切到底跟梅根有什么关系?
Look, I'm sorry, but what
exactly does any of this
啊,是的,好……好问题,诺斯先生。
have to do with Meghan?
你看,我们当时是基于这样的假设行动的:她的谋杀动机
Ah, yes, good...good question,
Mr North.
一定是在旅行期间形成的。
You see, we were acting under
the assumption that the motive
但我们从来没想过要问是哪次旅行。
for her murder must have
somehow formed during the tour.
这些当然每天进行两次,每周七天,
But we never thought
to ask which tour.
而且每次都用同样的拍照点。
These, of course, they take place
twice a day, seven days a week,
你不可能确定自己的行为
and they always use
the same photo stops.
是否被拍了下来……
You can't have been certain
whether your deed
……但你也无法冒这个险。
had been captured on camera...
你必须拿到那个手♥机♥。
..but you also
couldn't take the risk.
于是你用你们的周年纪念日作为掩护。
You had to get that phone.
不是那样的。
So you used your own
anniversary as cover.
我——我……
It wasn't like that.
我原本为我们周年纪念日准备了不同的计划,更大的计划,
I-I...
更好的计划,但是……但我不得不试着保护我们。
I had different plans for our
anniversary, bigger ones,
我整个旅行都在看着她……
better ones, but...
but I had to try and protect us.
I spent that whole trip,
watching her...
..等着她放下那个包,然后转过身去,
..waiting for her to put
that bag down and turn away,
就一次,就一瞬间。
just once, just for one moment.
但她从未这样做过。
But she never did.
直到最后那一刻。
Not till right at the very end.
让我来帮你吧。
Let me help.
哦,谢谢您。
Oh, thank you.
哦...
Oh...
谢谢您。
Thank you.
能给我一下吗,拜托?
Can I have it, please?
把密♥码♥给我。什么?不。
Give me the code. What? No.
还给我。
Give me it back.
别这样!
Don't!
我从没想过要伤害她。
I never wanted to hurt her.
我从没想过要伤害任何人,
I never wanted to hurt anybody,
但是...但是,去年我们经历的一切,
but...but, with everything
we went through last year,
而且那笔钱就这么落到我手里,我...
and for that money to just
fall in my lap like that, I...
我本来要拿到那枚钻石戒指了,终于。
I was going to get that
diamond ring, finally.
我一直答应你的那枚。还记得吗?
The one I'd always promised you.
Remember?
她当时21岁。
She was 21 years old.
警官。
Constable.
警官。
Constable.
哦,不用...不,不,不,我自己来。你们谁来一下吧。
Oh, do... No, no, no, I've got this.
One of you, please.
请站起来,先生。
Please stand up, sir.
清清嗓子
艾德里安·泰特,我逮捕你
CLEARS THROAT
Adrian Tate, I'm arresting you
因涉嫌谋杀。
on suspicion of murder.
你不必说任何话,
You do not have to say anything,
但你说的任何话都可能在法庭上对你不利。
but anything you do say may
be held against you in court.
这就是生活。
C'est la vie.
咔嚓
哦,天哪!
CRUNCH
Oh, Jesus!
好了,现在结束了,
Well, now that's over with,
我们...我们大概应该,呃...
we...we should probably, er...
我订婚了。
I was engaged.
她去世了。
She died.
我...我很抱歉。
I'm...I'm so sorry.
她叫曼迪。
Her name was Mandy.
曼迪·齐格勒。
Mandy Ziegler.
就像...?
As in...?
他帮忙加快了转账速度。
He helped to fast-track
the transfer.
我不能待在那里。
I couldn't stay there.
但这正是我对他唯一的要求。
But that's all I've ever
asked of him.
他本该是我的岳父,
He would have been my father-in-law,
但现在我们唯一的共同点就是共同的悲痛,还有...
but now the only thing we have in
common is a shared grief, and...
..我不想让任何人暗示我用那...
..I don't want anyone ever
suggesting I used that...
..来促进我的事业或占便宜。
..to further my career
or to take advantage.
而且,相信我,如果他们知道了,他们会的。
And, believe me,
if they knew, they would.
我明白。
I understand.
谢谢,长官。
Thanks, Guv.
哦,这样好多了。
Oh, that's better.
哦...
Oh...
你不觉得我能慢慢提出詹姆斯戴眼镜的想法吗,
Do you not think I could phase in
the idea of James wearing glasses,
也许该停止吃糖了?
and perhaps stopping
taking sugar?
他死了。
He's dead.
他不可能死的。
He can't be.
他……他是的。
He... He is.
呃……
Erm...
呃,他被发现……
Erm, he was found...
……今天早上吊死在牢房♥里。
..hanging in his cell this morning.
等等……
Wait...
……你的意思是那个小偷。
..you mean the burglar.
是的,当然,我是说那个小偷。
Yes, of course, I mean the burglar.
你以为我指的是谁呢?
Who else did you think I meant?
怎么回事?到底发生了什么?
What's going on? What happened?
他们逮捕的那个涉嫌辛克莱谋杀案的人
The man they arrested
for the Sinclair murder
已经……已经自杀了。
has...has killed himself.
也许他没自杀。
Maybe he didn't.
如果是我造成的呢?如果他是因我而死的呢?
What if I caused this?
What if he's dead because of me?
我不明白你怎么会这样。
I don't see how you could.
我本该今天和他谈谈。如果他们知道了呢?
I was supposed to talk to him
today. What if they knew that?
“他们”?
是的,“他们”——就是他们!
"They"?
Yes, "they" - them!
露西,呃,也许我们应该……
Lucy, erm, perhaps we should...
他们一定跟踪了我,尾随我到了她家。
They must have followed me,
tailed me to her house.
露西,不,那……那根本说不通……
Lucy, no, that...that
doesn't make any...
他们现在可能正在监视我们。
They could be watching us now.
天哪,你能看到什么人吗?
Oh, my God, can you see anyone?
好了,停下!就停下吧。
All right, stop! Just stop.
拜托。
Please.
听着,没人跟踪你,也没人盯着你,好吗?
Look, nobody was tailing you
and nobody is watching you, OK?
如果他们想跟踪谁,那……那应该是詹姆斯,不是吗?
If they wanted to follow anyone,
it...it would be James, wouldn't it?
或者他们以为是詹姆斯的人。
Or who they think is James.
他们为什么要跟踪他的妻子?这完全说不通。
Why...why would they follow his
wife? It doesn't make any sense.
露西,那个……
Lucy, the...
那个人本来要被判无期徒刑,罪名是他没犯过的。
The man was facing life in prison
for a crime he didn't commit.
发生的事很悲惨,
What happened is tragic,
但几乎不需要什么大阴谋就能解释清楚。
but it hardly needs a grand
conspiracy to explain it.
这里有些事情被掩盖了。这一点我们很清楚。
Something is being covered up here.
We know that.
但幕后黑手策划了一起自杀
But shadowy figures
orchestrating a suicide
发生在戒备森严的监狱牢房♥里?
inside a guarded prison cell?
不,这太离谱了。
No, it's too much.
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表