剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
I don't, Henry.
卡罗尔叹气
Do you know why he disappeared?
我觉得……
CAROL SIGHS
……因为他是个好人。
I think...
这话挺隐晦的。
..because he's a good man.
你真的是你叔叔的侄子,不是吗?
That's rather cryptic.
他也是个好人,你知道吗?
You really are your
uncle's nephew, aren't you?
我叔叔。
He's a good man, too, you know?
这一点我不怀疑。
My uncle.
门开了。
I don't doubt that.
来了吗?
Doors opening.
露西是怎么进公♥寓♥的?
Coming?
早上好,你也一样。
How did Lucy enter the flat?
呃,她说门是开着的。
Good morning to you, too.
好的,很好。
Er, she said the door was open.
很好,说得通。
OK, good.
那你还有别的嫌疑人吗?
Good, that makes sense.
她生命中曾有过一个人。
And do you have any other suspects?
好像是个男朋友。
There was someone in her life.
你能把他们带到公♥寓♥吗?
A boyfriend, apparently.
我们需要他们到那里去。
Can you get them to the flat?
他们的反应会很重要。
We're going to need them there.
我还需要露西和首席警督肖到场。
Their reactions will be important.
I'll also need Lucy there and
Chief Superintendent Shaw.
你是说你破案了?
Are you saying
you've solved the case?
嗯,我可不会说得那么绝对,
Well, I wouldn't go that far,
不过我确实有个很靠谱的推测
though I do have a
strong working theory
关于露西是怎么没作案的,
on how Lucy didn't do it,
尽管她当时持有凶器。
despite being in
possession of the murder weapon.
所以……来吧,告诉我。
So...
So, tell me.
我更愿意同时告诉大家,
I'd rather tell everyone
at the same time,
在证人面前说。
in front of witnesses.
事实上,能确保埃文斯警探和芬奇警司也在场吗?
In fact, can we ensure that DC Evans
and DS Finch are there, too, please?
不行,我们做不到,长官!
No, we can't, Guv!
你又不是长官,明白吗?
You're not the guv, all right?
你不能参加犯罪现场,也不能提要求。
You can't attend crime scenes
and you can't make demands.
所以,如果你在这里发现了什么,
So, if there's anything
you've spotted in here,
能不能直接告诉我?
can you just tell me?
这本来就是我给你那东西的原因。
That's the reason I gave it
to you in the first place.
我来这里是为了弄清楚我哥哥到底怎么了,
I came here to find out
what happened to my brother,
但我现在一点都不在乎了。
but I don't care any more.
我对他很生气。
I'm angry with him.
老实说,从一开始我就一直很生气。
I have been since the very
beginning, if I'm honest.
但不管他觉得自己发现了什么,
But whatever he thinks
he may have uncovered,
露西和亨利永远都该是第一位的。
Lucy and Henry should
always have come first.
在这个职业里,家人从来都不重要。
Family never does in this job.
也许这就是你和真正侦探的区别。
Maybe that's the difference
between you and a real detective.
那我庆幸自己不是个侦探。
Then I'm glad I'm not one.
现在唯一重要的就是证明露西是清白的,
The only thing that matters now
is proving Lucy is innocent,
我相信我能做到——
which I believe I can do -
前提是在受控环境下
provided it's within
a controlled environment
而且有证人在场。
and in front of witnesses.
像我、芬奇、埃文斯和警监这样的证人?
Witnesses like myself,
Finch, Evans and the Super?
那你信任我们吗?
So you trust us, then?
我觉得他在赌一把,卡特警探。
I believe he's playing
the odds, DI Carter.
你根本不知道该相信谁,对吧,约翰?
You've no idea who you
can trust, do you, John?
但我们只要有一个是诚实的就行
But it only takes one
of us to be on the level
这样你说的话才不会轻易消失
so that everything you say
can't simply disappear
进入系统,我说得对吧?
into the system, am I right?
是的,女士。
Yes, Ma'am.
你能真的证明泰勒(侦探总监)的妻子
Can you really prove
that DCI Taylor's wife
没干这事吗?我想可以。
didn't do this?
I think so.
你能证明是谁干的吗?
Can you prove who did?
嗯……如果一切只能以那种方式发展……
Well...if it all played out
the only way it could have...
……那当然,可能吧。
..then, yes, probably.
怎么样?如果我们真在现场就好了。
How's that? It'd be better
if we were at the actually scene.
不能参加犯罪现场,约翰。
Can't attend a crime scenes, John.
你根本不该参加犯罪现场。
You should never have
attended a crime scene.
这点你应该明白吧?
You do get that, don't you?
约翰?
哦,你好!
John?
Oh, hello!
别担心,这是好消息。
Don't worry, it's good news.
他们要让我再破一个案子
They're going to let me
solve one more murder
然后我才去坐牢。
before I go to prison.
什么?
“坐牢”?抱歉,这是谁啊?
What?
"Prison"? Sorry, who is this?
他是我们其中一位...
He's one of our...
..顾问。
..consultants.
那他咨♥询♥什么问题呢?
And what does he consult on?
其实是谜题。
Puzzles, actually.
而且我们这里有个不错的谜题。
And we've got a good one here.
我觉得我得走来走去。
I think I need to pace about.
我能走来走去吗?
Can I pace about?
嗯哼。
Mm-hm.
咳!那么,谜题是,
Ahem! So, the puzzle is,
谋杀案是怎么用一把武器实施的
how was a murder
committed with a weapon
这把武器是在谋杀发生后才被带进现场的
that was only brought into the scene
谋杀案发生后才带进来的?
after the murder had been committed?
嗯,这不可能吧?
Well, that's impossible, is it?
没错!
Correct!
谋杀是没计划的。
The murder was unplanned.
就像露西在这里出现一样,
As was the presence of Lucy here,
霍莉半小时前给她打了电♥话♥,
whom Holly had telephoned
half an hour earlier,
据说是想告诉她她失踪的丈夫的情况。
supposedly with information
about her missing husband.
“失踪的丈夫”?
"Missing husband"?
是的,我哥哥。
Yes, my brother.
但这其实不重要。
But that's not really relevant.
别担心这个。
Don't worry about it.
这里唯一重要的因素是凶手
The only important factor
here is that the killer
根本不知道她要来。
had no idea she was coming.
他们先到了,有他们自己的原因。
They'd arrived first,
for reasons of their own.
公♥寓♥门开着
The flat door was left open
所以我猜他们几乎是闯了进来
so I'm assuming they pretty
much barged their way in
当霍莉接门时。
when Holly answered it.
于是发生了争吵,
Whereupon an argument ensued,
一直蔓延到这里。
spilling over into here.
哦,这本来应该是还原现场
Oh, this is supposed
to be a reconstruction
顺便说一句,这是厨房♥。
of the kitchen, by the way.
是吗?
好吧,我们只有五分钟!
Is it?
Well, we only had five minutes!
看,那是用活页夹做的凳子!
Look, that's a stool
made of binders!
谋杀就发生在这里,
The murder happened here,
这时凶手听到有人进了公♥寓♥……
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表