剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
你好!我是拼图界的猫王埃尔维斯·普雷斯利!詹姆斯在哪儿?
Hello! It's the Elvis Presley
of puzzle setters! Where's James?
爸爸不在家。他在办案子呢!
Dad's away. He's working a case!
你哥哥日复一日地
Your brother spent day
in and day out
待在某个可怕的凶杀现场或其他地方,
at some grisly
murder scene or other,
直到三晚前他根本没回家。
until three nights ago
when he didn't come home at all.
我进不了他的办公室。
I can't access his office.
事实上,唯一能进去的人是詹姆斯……
In fact, the only person
that can is James...
……或者长得跟他特别像的人。
..or somebody who looks
remarkably like him.
不!
No!
我见过他大部分同事。
I've met most of his colleagues.
我可以给你介绍他们所有人。
I can brief you on all of them.
足够让你去办公室转一圈了。
Certainly enough to get you through
a piddly little visit to the office.
我的意思是,我完全不知道这人是谁。
I mean, I've no clue
who this chap is.
那是警长齐格勒。
That's Chief Constable Ziegler.
詹姆斯的搭档和你告诉我的那个完全不同!
James has a completely
different partner
一个坐等我的人
from the one you told me about!
要跟我一起去查看一名死去的律师。
One that sat waiting for me
我们有七名嫌疑人——或者说嫌疑对象。
to go and look at a dead
solicitor with him.
这是一个逻辑谜题。
We have seven subjects -
or suspects.
有点尴尬,真的。
It is a logic puzzle.
我觉得我刚破了一桩谋杀案。
Bit awkward, really.
你觉得你破了什么案?
I think I might have
just solved a murder.
看起来像个密♥码♥。
You think you've what?
他显然用这个做笔记
Looks like a cypher.
记录他调查的任何事情。这是什么意思?
He was obviously using
this to take notes
嗯,我其实还没解出来。
about whatever he was investigating.
What does it mean?
我明天开始。你要再进去吗?
Well, I haven't actually
been able to solve it.
这是个谜题。
I'll start tomorrow.
You're going back in there?
谜题就是要解开的!
It's a puzzle.
Puzzles are meant to be solved!
他喘息着
HE PANTS
幽灵般的低语
GHOSTLY WHISPERS
低语
WHISPERING
模糊而扭曲的声音
INDISTINCT DISTORTED VOICES
重叠的声音
OVERLAPPING VOICES
哦,这是詹姆斯手♥机♥里的照片!你是怎么拿到的?
Oh, it's the photo from James's
phone! How did you get that?
今天早上亨利帮我打印出来的。
I had Henry print it
out for me this morning.
至少他还跟你说话呢。
Well, at least he's
still talking to you.
你进展如何?
How are you getting on?
我没看出规律,
I'm not seeing a pattern,
这意味着它几乎肯定需要一个密钥来破解。
which means it almost certainly
requires a source-key to crack it.
某种书或者他用来编码的东西。
Some kind of book or
something he used to code it.
所以我一直在翻他的其他东西,
Which is why I've been
going through all his other stuff,
但到目前为止还没找到合适的。
but so far nothing fits.
你知道吗,我连他的通讯录都没有?
Do you know, I'm not
in his address book?
你还住在他长大的那栋房♥子里,
You still live in the
same house he grew up in,
我敢肯定他记得地址。
I'm sure he remembers the address.
嗯。
Hmm.
你为什么觉得他会这么做?
Why do you think he does this?
把笔记本封面贴上壁纸?
Covering notebooks in wallpaper?
我刚才以为那是宿醉呢
I just presumed
that was a hangover
你那所贵族学校留下的后遗症。
你不是从来不这样吗?
from your posh school.
Do you not do that?
不,我才不会呢!那时候我根本就没觉得有什么意义。
No, I don't! Never even made
sense to me back then.
壁纸贴在墙上。
Wallpaper goes on walls.
名字里就有提示。
The clue's in the name.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
我得赶紧进去了。
I'm going to have to go in soon.
哦,没事的,你昨天还挺好呢,对吧?
Oh, it'll be fine, you were
OK yesterday, weren't you?
不!我差点崩溃了!
No! I nearly had a breakdown!
不过除此之外,你都挺好的。
But aside from that, you were fine.
至少我们现在有一些新线索可以追查了。
Least we have some
new leads to pursue now.
比如,詹姆斯为什么要偷偷♥拍♥下
Like, why was James taking
covert surveillance photos
他自己局长的照片。
of his own Chief Constable.
你得查清楚他失踪时正在办什么案子。
You need to find out what case
he was working on when he vanished.
肯定都有关联。
Must all be connected.
可是我该怎么查呢?我总不能直接问吧。
But how do I do that?
I can't just ask.
我本来就是詹姆斯啊。
I'm supposed to BE James.
詹姆斯肯定很清楚他在办什么案子。
James would know full well what
case he was working.
那就委婉地问问呗。
Just ask subtly, then.
随便插♥进♥聊天里问问就行。
Slip it into casual conversation.
查查他的电脑!
Check his computer!
约翰,只有你能做到这一点。
John, you are the only
person that can do this.
专心点……
Just focus...
……别再分心了。
..and no more distractions.
那可不是分心,那是谋杀啊!
That wasn't a distraction,
it was a murder!
要是今天又有另一个呢?
What if there's another one today?
这儿的人多久才会有一次谋杀?
How often do people get
murdered round here?
约翰,你可别再去案发现场了。
John, you're NOT attending
another crime scene.
这次你说不,跟他们说你忙。
This time you say no,
tell them you're busy.
但如果他们反问“忙什么呢?”怎么办?
But what if they counter
that with "busy doing what?"
文件工作。
Paperwork.
就用“一大堆”这个说法吧。
Just use the phrase "mountain of".
你看过犯罪节目吧。
You've seen the crime shows.
天哪,这几乎成了他们的口头禅。
Gosh, it's practically their mantra.
我来试试。你先试试看。
I'll take this. Have a crack at it.
嗯,你基本没机会破案吧?
Well, there's hardly any chance
of you solving it, is there?
你说什么?!
Excuse me?!
不不不,只是……
No, no, it just...
它……它需要一个源密钥,
It... It needs a source key,
如果这里没有,那大概就在警局,所以……
and if it's not here, it's
probably at the station, so...
你知道吗,詹姆斯根本不信任我,这就是我们陷入麻烦的原因
Do you know, James didn't trust me,
which is why we're in this mess
而且我也没拉你跑到全国一半的地方来让你也这么干。
and I didn't drag you halfway down
the country for you to do the same.
别跟我讲詹姆斯的事,约翰。
Don't James me, John.
我绝不会跟你讲詹姆斯的事,露西。
I'd never James you, Lucy.
查清楚他到底在办什么案子。
Find out what case
he was working on.
要不你去戴上你的隐形眼镜吧?
Why don't you go
and put your lenses in?
因为你知道戴隐形眼镜要花25分钟。
Cos you know it takes
you 25 minutes.
好吧,是的。我的意思是,如果你非要戴这些……
Right, yes.
I mean, if you have to have these...
她清了清嗓子
SHE CLEARS HER THROAT
“一大堆文件”?
"A mountain of paperwork"?
就是这个。效果棒极了。
That's the one. It'll work a treat.
好。
Right.
刹车吱吱作响,引擎轰鸣
BRAKES SQUEAK, ENGINE REVS
刹车尖叫
BRAKES SQUEAL
轰鸣与尖叫声
REVVING AND SQUEAKING
刹车吱吱作响
BRAKES SQUEAK
哦,嗨,詹姆斯!我...
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表