剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
你们的争执就是为此吗?
Is that what your tiff was about?
不,不,其实不是。
至少一开始不是。
No, no, not really.
Well, not at first.
实际上是我抓到以撒吸大♥麻♥的。
I was actually the one
that caught Isaac with the joint.
这就是主要的原因。
That was what it was about mostly.
他觉得我不该举报,
我知道我必须。没错。
He didn't think I should report it,
I knew I had to. Quite right.
而且不幸的是,那晚他去了苏格兰,
And unfortunately that was also
the night he left for Scotland,
这意味着我们并没有好好道别,
meaning we didn't actually
part on good terms,
所以争执持续了一整周末。
so the tiff continued all weekend.
我给他写论文,
把所有心里话都倾诉出来,
I wrote him essays,
just poured it all out,
关于他和我的所有不安的想法。
every insecure thought I'd ever had,
about him and me.
收到了很多“好的”和“对”,
“继续”,但没什么别的。
Got a lot of "OKs" and "Right",
"Go on", and not much else.
他终于在周日一点钟打了电♥话♥。
He finally rang on Sunday,
about one o'clock.
我出去散步回来,
发现了一段很长的视频留言,
I'd gone for a walk and came back
to a long video message,
主要是漫无边际的道歉,然后,
突然间,毫无征兆地,
mostly rambling apologies, and then,
suddenly, out of the blue,
最后提出了求婚。
ending with a proposal.
仿佛他自己才刚刚意识到这一点,
As if he'd only just
realised it himself,
他还补充道:“我是认真的。”
he added, "I really mean that."
而且……他真的做到了。
And... And he did.
我能看出来。
I could see it.
这句话对我来说比求婚更有意义。
And that sentence meant more than
the proposal to me.
谢谢。我想你没带什么吧,
牙刷之类的?
Thank you. I don't suppose you
brought anything, a toothbrush?
是啊,我没想到会用到那么早。不。不,不。
Yeah, I did not think
that far ahead. No. No, no.
哦,亲爱的,你不介意吧?
快点呀。
Oh, would you mind, darling?
Chop chop.
手♥机♥铃响
喂?
MOBILE RINGS
Hello?
你好。计划有点小变动。
Hello. Slight change of plan.
亨利有几天学习时间,
所以我拉他来帮我了。
Henry had a couple of study days,
so I've roped him in to helping me.
所以,你的意思是我要……
So, you mean I'll be...
..一个人在家? 是的。约翰,你已经独居30年了。
..home alone? Yes. You've lived
alone for 30 years, John.
是的,但在我家,不是你家。
你在哪儿? 嗯……一家酒店。
Yes, but in my home, not yours.
Where are you? Er... A hotel.
婚礼在早上。
亨利现在跟你在一起吗?
Wedding's in the morning.
Is... Is Henry with you now?
嗯哼……亨利?
哦,嗯……喂?
Mm-hm... Henry?
Oh, erm... Hello?
你照顾好你妈妈,好吗?
You take care of your mum, OK?
好的,我会的。
Yeah, I will.
谢谢。
Thank you.
再见。
Goodbye.
他知道。
He knows.
当然不知道啦。啊!
Course he doesn't. Ah!
长官?一切还好吗?
我们该回警局了吗?
Guv? Everything OK?
Should we head back to the station?
嗯,我待会儿再和你碰面。
Er, I'll meet you back there.
我……
我得去见个人,关于一扇门的事。
I...
I need to see a man about a door.
哦,对了,呃……
Oh, do, er...
请坐,泰勒。
Have a seat, Taylor.
清清喉咙
CLEARS THROAT
现在,如果你还没明白……
Now, in case you haven't
figured it out...
..我其实没什么工作给你。
..I don't really have any work
for you.
但我猜你也不太想去上体育课
But I presume you don't really
want to go to PE
或者再经过那些男孩身边,对吧?
or walk past those boys again, eh?
霸凌者内心不安全感强。
Bullies are insecure.
这就是他们霸凌的原因——永远记住这一点。
That's why they bully -
always remember that.
啊,是的,你觉得这是什么?
Ah, yes, what do you make of that?
我不知道,长官。这是什么?
I don't know, sir. What is it?
嗯,这可是个谜题,不是吗?
显然啦。
Well, it's a puzzle, isn't it?
Obviously.
要不你试试解一下?
Why don't you have a crack
at solving it?
这是考试用的吗,长官?
Is it for a test, Sir?
不,不,不,只是给我自己用的,
我真的喜欢做这些。
No, no, no, it's just for me,
really. I like making them.
我发现这个过程能让忙碌的头脑平静下来。
I find the process
quietens a busy mind.
也许你也该试试看。
Might be something
you should try sometime.
我觉得你本身就是一个特别忙碌的男孩。
You strike me as a boy with an
especially over-busy mind yourself.
所以……
长官,你是编出来的吧?
So...
You just made this up, Sir?
是的。
Yes.
这不难。
It's not hard.
嗯,希望谜题不难,但制♥作♥它可不容易。你……
Well, hopefully, the puzzle is,
but making it isn't. You...
你只需从一个答案开始,倒推回去
You merely start with a solution,
work backwards
然后加上几条假路径
and then layer in a few false paths
来迷惑那些不太善于横向思考的人。
to confuse the less laterally-minded
amongst us.
是三,长官?反射的?
Is it a three, Sir? Reflected?
我对你的感觉是对的,泰勒。
I had a feeling about you, Taylor.
啊!泰勒,你好吗?
Ah! Taylor, how are you?
哦,抱歉,我们约好了会议吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, did we have
a meeting scheduled?
嗯,没有,长官,我只是,嗯……
Erm, no, Sir, I was just, erm...
嗯,我其实是想问你一个问题,长官。
Erm, I actually wanted
to ask you a question, Sir.
嗯……我在一个……
Erm... I'm a bit stuck on a...
嗯,在一个谜题上,我想是吧,
Well, on a puzzle, I suppose,
而且我知道那一直是你的强项,所以……?
and I know that was always
your forte, so...?
哦,拜托,我洗耳恭听。
Oh, please, I'm all ears.
一名男子死于一间上锁的房♥间内,
他的尸体三天后被发现
A man was killed inside a locked
room, his body was discovered
三天后,房♥间依然上锁,从内部打开。
three days later with the room
still locked, from the inside.
只有一条路能进或出。
There's only one way in or out.
凶手是怎么离开并重新锁上门的?
How did the killer leave again
and re-lock the door behind them?
他们没走。但他们确实走了。
They didn't. But they did.
是的,恰恰相反,我们唯一确定的是
Yeah, on the contrary,
the one thing we know for certain
就是他们没走,因为那根本不可能,不是吗?
is they didn't, because that would
be impossible, wouldn't it?
但是…… 哎呀,别再插嘴了,泰勒。
说真的,孩子,你懂的。
But... Oh, do stop butting, Taylor.
Honestly, boy, you know this.
如果一个解决方案是不可能的,
那么它就是设计上的不可能,
If a solution is impossible,
then it's impossible by design,
从而让它……?
thereby making it...?
一条虚假的路径。嗯哼。
A false path. Uh-huh.
一条故意设置的路径。嗯。
One that was deliberately
layered in. Mmm.
那么……
那么,真正的解决方案是什么?
So...
So, what's the real solution?
嗯,你告诉我。这是你的谜题。
Well, you tell me. It's your puzzle.
你明白我在说的是杜罗斯先生的谋杀案,长官?
You do understand that I'm talking
about the murder of Mr Durose, Sir?
哦,我很抱歉。我还以为只是……
Oh, I do apologise.
I thought it was just...
啊,是的,杜罗斯先生……
Ah, yes, Mr Durose...
当然,那真是件可怕的事。
Of course,
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表