剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
It was all a con, soft marks
selling high-priced membership
为了一个根本不存在的东西。
to something that was never
actually going to exist.
这种事你能做多少次,
There's only so many times
you can do this sort of thing,
直到每个系统都开始报♥警♥。
before you start flagging up
on every system going.
我们的威廉姆斯先生在他失踪当天就被宣布破产。
Our Mr Williams was declared
bankrupt the day he disappeared.
资产被冻结,公♥司♥被清算
Assets were frozen,
company was liquidated
并展开了调查。
and an investigation was opened.
你觉得他妻子知道吗?
Do you think his wife knew?
不知道,但她很快就会知道了,
No, but she was going
to find out, pretty soon,
他的现任“员工”和他的所有以前的受害者也一样。
as were his current "employees"
and all of his previous marks.
骗局已经败露,他自己也知道。
The jig was up and he knew it.
今天早上他的车被发现在悬崖附近。芬奇警长
His car was found parked near
a cliff this morning. Sergeant Finch
和埃文斯警员正在赶往现场查看。
and Constable Evans are on
their way now to check it out.
他们肯定会发现一张纸条,解释这一切。
Where they'll doubtless find
a note explaining it all.
但是……这些全都不对劲!
But...none of this makes any sense!
请问,泰勒(DCI)?
你为什么要给你的妻子打紧急电♥话♥,
Excuse me, DCI Taylor?
Why would you make
让她收拾所有的行李,
an urgent phone call to your wife,
然后去跳崖?!
tell her to pack all the cases,
不,我不这么认为。
and then go and jump off a cliff?!
我们需要回去再跟团队谈谈,
No, I don't think so.
尤其是现在我们有了动机。
We need to go back and
talk to the team again,
什么动机?
especially now we have a motive.
嗯……谋杀!
A motive for what?
谢谢你的提醒。
Well... Murder!
Thanks for that.
我感觉你并不完全信服。
I sense you're not
wholly convinced.
调查一起根本没有谋杀证据的案件?
Investigating a murder where
there's no evidence of a murder?
老实说,长官,确实不完全信服。
I'll be honest, Guv, not wholly, no.
但我会全力支持你。你会吗?
But I'll back you all the way.
You will?
当然啦。
Of course.
还记得我前几天提到的那个案子吗?
Remember that case
I mentioned the other day?
手♥机♥震动
MOBILE VIBRATES
嘿,我刚出门呢。
Hey, I'm just on my way out.
我回头给你打个电♥话♥。
I'll give you a call back.
呃,侄女。
Er, niece.
嗯,抱歉,
你刚才在说什么案子来着?
Um, sorry,
what were you saying about a case?
不重要啦。
Wasn't important.
这不可能吧。
This can't be happening.
我不得不苦苦哀求、东借西凑才拿到这笔投资——
I had to beg, borrow and
plead to get my stake for this -
朋友、家人,我真的拿不出那么多钱!
friends, family,
I don't have that kind of money!
你以为我们有吗?
You think we do?
你以为谁会去应聘一个贴在路灯上的招聘广♥告♥?
You think anyone applying to
a job-ad Sellotaped to a lamppost
居然还带着500英镑闲钱?
能要回来吗?
has a spare £500 knocking about?
Can we get it back?
很抱歉,目前我们没法回答这个问题。
I'm afraid we can't
answer that, at the moment.
我们的首要任务是找到威廉姆斯先生。
Our priority is
locating Mr Williams.
是啊,祝你好运吧。
Yeah, good luck with that.
他现在可能已经逃出国了。
He's probably fled the country
by now.
请问?
哦,来了。
Excuse me?
Oh, here we go.
我猜你要告诉我,这也不是真的吧。
I suppose you're going to tell me
that this isn't true either.
嗯,显然不是啦。
Well, obviously, it's not.
真的吗?好吧。
Really? OK.
你能想到任何一种情况吗?
Can you think of a single situation
人们在一起合作却做得更少的情况?
where people have worked
together and achieved less?
就是这个?
This one?
我真心相信,我们能在这一切中找到可教之处。
I truly believe that we
can find a teachable moment
就在其中,
within all of this,
我们所有人……
all of us...
能不能闭嘴?
Can you just shut up?
所以,这一切都是骗局?
So, it was all a con?
连这个也是?巴克利先生,你真的为这场演出收过钱吗?
Even this? Mr Barclay, have you
actually been paid for this gig?
嗯……!他笑了
Well...!
HE LAUGHS
我可不是白干的,侦探!
I don't work for free, Detective!
嗯,除非你提前付了钱,
Well, unless you've
been paid in advance,
恐怕你一直都在这么做。
I'm afraid that's actually
what you've been doing.
拍拍他的背
PATS HIS BACK
欢迎加入俱乐部。
好了,别管这些了,我要回家了。
Welcome to the club.
Right, forget this. I'm going home.
嗯……抱歉,但是,呃,
我觉得你不能走。
Um... Sorry, but, er,
I don't think you can leave.
你们谁都走不了……
None of you can...
……我觉得……
..I don't think...
他们能走吗?
Can they?
等等等等,什么意思?为什么我们不能走?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What do
you mean? Why can't we leave?
因为你们都是嫌疑人……
Because you're all suspects...
……不是吗?
..aren't they?
你就告诉我你想知道什么吧。
Just tell me what you want to know.
嗯,你可以从你最后一次见到他开始说起。
Well, you can start with
the last time you saw him.
就像我之前跟你说过的,晚饭时。
Like I told you before, at dinner.
我们都围坐在一起,
等着那位老女士
We were all sat around
waiting for the old girl
来上菜。好心的彼得是最后一个到的。
to come and serve up. Good old
Peter was the last one down.
彼得?怎么了?出什么事了?他打了个嗝
Peter? What is it? What's wrong?
HE BELCHES
抱歉……关切的低语
Sorry....
CONCERNED MURMURS
我觉得我还是走吧。
I think it's best if I go.
他干呕了一下
HE GAGS
他说他感觉不舒服……
Said he felt sick...
然后他就回家了,就这样。
And that he was going
home and that was it.
我们其他人吃完饭就回房♥间了。
Rest of us had dinner,
then just went to our rooms.
你们中间没有人离开过餐厅吗?
And none of you left the
dining room at any point?
甚至中途去趟洗手间都不行?什么?
Not even for a mid-meal
bathroom break? A what?
中途去趟洗手间。
A mid-meal bathroom break.
我敢肯定这是真的。
I'm pretty sure that's a thing.
不,不,我们谁都没中途……去趟洗手间。
No. No. None of us
had a mid-meal...bathroom break.
我们谁都没离开过那间屋子,
等我们离开时,他已经走了。
None of us left that room once,
and by the time we did, he was gone.
如果他那么不舒服,
If he was feeling so unwell,
你们怎么没人主动提出送他回家?
how come none of you
offered to drive him home?
我觉得没人想错过晚饭。
I don't think anyone
wanted to miss dinner.
我当时不在这里,我在家呢。
I wasn't here, OK, I was at home.
我甚至都不知道我被问的是什么。
I don't even know what
I'm being questioned about.
我只是真的很想问问你
你的资历是什么。
I just really wanted to ask you
what your credentials are.
他咯咯地笑起来
HE CHORTLES
侦探,你听说过人生大学吗?
Have you heard of the
university of life, Detective?
其实我听过,对啊。
I have actually, yes. Right.
“没有资历”。
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表