剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
that was a terrible thing.
警探,你休假了吗?是的。
Off, are you, Detective? Yes.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
是什么让你决定从事警♥察♥职业的?
What was it that made you decide
to pursue a career with the police?
这就像自然而然发生的。是吗?
It just sort of happened. Did it?
我听说总共有两种人加入,
阿尔法和贝塔——
I've heard there's always two types
that join up, Alphas and Betas -
阿尔法是因为天生适合,
而贝塔则是因为对别人的权威
Alphas because it's a natural fit,
and Betas because authority over
才是弥补自身不足的唯一途径。
others is the only way that they can
make up for their shortcomings.
我以为那是体育老师!
I thought that was PE teachers!
对你来说很尴尬吧,不是吗,
It's very awkward for you, isn't it,
门从里面锁上了?
that door being locked
from the inside?
让我怀疑正义到底能不能伸张。
Makes me wonder
if justice will ever be served.
哦,我向你保证,一定会的。
Oh, I promise you it will.
我就知道!是毕肖普先生。
是他干的,他是凶手。
I knew it! It was Mr Bishop.
He did it, he's the killer.
哦,是的!
Oh, yes!
那两罐可乐和一根弗雷多你现在欠我的。
That is two cans of Coke
and a Freddo you now owe me.
不不不,这不公平!你知道我会选他。
No, no, no, that is not fair!
You knew I was going to choose him.
所以你才先说的,那是……
That's why you said it first,
that's...
是啊,是啊,抱歉,大家能不能慢一点?
Yeah, yeah, sorry, can we all
just slow down for a minute?
他几乎承认了!你有供词吗?
He practically confessed!
You have a confession?
我是说,严格来说没有。
I mean, not technically, no.
但他说话特别讽刺。嗯,你能证明吗?
But he was very sarcastic.
Well, can you prove it?
他说话特别讽刺?
That he was sarcastic?
不,警监,是他干的!不。
No, Detective Chief Inspector,
that he did it! No.
而且这似乎不可能,
And it seems impossible,
但他确实做到了。
but he did.
门开了
DOOR OPENS
门关了
DOOR CLOSES
钥匙在锁里转动
KEY TURNS IN LOCK
手♥机♥响了
MOBILE RINGS
喂?
Hello?
你好吗?享受独享房♥子的感觉吗?
How are you? Enjoying
having the house to yourself?
不,我讨厌它。
我还以为你喜欢独处呢。
No, I hate it.
Thought you liked your own company.
不知道你哪儿来的这种想法。
Don't know what gave you that idea.
过去的三十年。
The last three decades.
约翰,你还好吗?
不,我不好。
John, are you OK?
No, I'm not OK.
我没来得及跟霍莉说话,
I didn't manage to talk to Holly,
我知道是谁杀了校长
但我没法证明,
I know who killed the headmaster
but I can't prove it,
我刚把茶洒在拼图上了,
I've just spilled tea
all over my puzzle,
而且我总忍♥不住想起我的老数学老师。
and I can't stop thinking
about my old maths teacher.
呃……最后那个有点奇怪。
他是我的导师,露西。
Erm... That last one's a bit weird.
He was my mentor, Lucy.
我的……我的灵感……
My... My inspiration...
唯一一个真正讲道理的人。他就是我。
The only person who ever
actually made sense. He WAS me.
现在还是。他就是二十年后
我要成为的我——
Still is. He's the me I'm going to
become in another 20 years -
一个悲伤、孤独的老头,
人生一无所有,只有一栋空房♥子……
a sad, lonely old man with nothing
in his life, but an empty house...
嘿,这不是真的,约翰。
你会遇到一个人……不,我不会。
Hey, that's not true, John.
You'll meet someone... No, I won't.
那是我哥哥走过的路,不是我的。
That was my brother's path,
not mine.
我甚至从没在意过,
I never even cared about it,
因为在我看来,我永远都有自己的头脑。
because as far as I was concerned,
I'd always have my mind.
我从来没想过那也会消失。
It didn't occurred to me
that could vanish too.
对他来说是这样。
It has for him.
你并不孤单,你永远不会孤单。
You're not alone,
you'll never be alone.
听着,我们接下来要这么做。
Listen, this is what
we're going to do.
詹姆斯一回来,我们就……
As soon as James get's back,
we're going to...
……给你建个老年公♥寓♥,
就在房♥子边上。
..build you a granny flat,
right on the side of the house.
我从来不想让你离开我的生活。
I never wanted you
not to be in my life.
你才是那个一直……
You were the one who always...
约翰?你在吗?约翰?
John? Are you there? John?
是的,你好,抱歉,我……
我在看一根香蕉皮。
Yes, hello, sorry, I...
I was looking at a banana peel.
什么?我得走了。
What? I've got to go.
老年公♥寓♥?
A granny flat?
他笑了
HE LAUGHS
哦,太好了。你。
Oh, great. You.
别告诉我你解开了?
部分解开了。
Don't tell me you've solved it?
Some of it.
你……你在这儿干嘛?
What... What are you doing here?
这叫加班。
It's called overtime.
霍莉,等等。
Holly, wait.
我……
I...
关于那件事……前几天,
关于登录和……那些事。
About that thing...the other day,
with the log-ins and...stuff.
你为什么要替我遮掩?我们真的
要这么干吗,真的吗?
Why did you cover for me? Are we
really going to do this, are we?
我们真的要继续假装
Are we really going to
keep pretending
我们之间什么都没发生过吗?
like nothing happened between us?
圣诞派对?
The Christmas party?
你亲了我,还记得吗?
不是反过来。
You kissed me, remember?
Not the other way round.
哦,对了,所以你就打算否认了吗?
Oh, right, so you're just going to
deny it, are you?
不。
No.
我不能。不,你不能。
I can't. No, you can't.
你在等什么?
我们到底在这儿干嘛?
Are you waiting for something?
What are we even doing here?
好,完美,那好吧。
Right, perfect, OK, then.
呃……你好。
Er... Hello.
我……我不知道你们有没有人知道这个,
I... I don't know
if any of you know this,
但托德先生这里,
除了是个很棒的老师,
but Mr Todd here,
as well as being a terrific teacher,
也是这个国家有史以来最伟大的谜题设计者之一。
is also one the greatest puzzle
setters this country has ever seen.
我向他请教了我们这个小小的“密室谜题”。
I asked his advice on this little
"locked room puzzle" of ours.
他说,这个谜题根本无解。
He said the solution was impossible.
他是对的。
He was correct.
通过试图回答凶手是如何离开一间
By trying to answer the question
of how the killer left an office
从内部锁上的办公室的问题,
我们被引入了一条
that was locked from the inside,
we were being led down
一条故意设置的虚假路径。
a false path that had been
deliberately layered in.
凶手其实根本没有离开过办公室。
The killer never actually
left the office at all.
什么?这说不通。我想这可能就是目的所在。
What? That didn't make sense.
I think that was probably the idea.
我的意思是,谁还需要为一场不可能发生的谋杀准备不在场证明呢?
I mean, who needs an alibi
for a murder that wasn't possible?
真可惜你原本要去的露营旅行
It was a shame that camping trip
you were going on
被取消了,毕肖普先生,
was cancelled, Mr Bishop,
不过说实话,你刚从一次自己的旅行回来——
though in fairness, you had just
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表