剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
to want to see this.
A在G之后签出,而G当时已经离开了大楼
A signed out just after G,
who had left the building
在事实事件一和二之间。
between factual events one and two.
F最后离开大楼并锁上了门,
F left the building last
and locked it up,
除了霍威尔先生,没人留在里面。
leaving no-one inside
but Mr Howells.
这反过来又锁定了A这一列中其他所有人的位置
Which, in turn, locks up the rest
of everything for A in this column
而这一列,意味着...
and this column, meaning...
..那F必须是
这一列中的Y运动,
..that F must be
movement Y in this column,
锁定所有这些。
locking off all of these ones.
就这样。
And there we go.
只剩下一个嫌疑人
可能曾经在
Only one subject remains
that could possibly have been
事件一、二和三中出现过。
at events one, two and three.
打开防火门
制♥造♥干扰
Opening the fire door
to create a distraction
并有机会伪造霍威尔先生的签名。
and opportunity to forge
Mr Howell's signature.
拨♥打♥电♥话♥以延迟他的离开。
Making the telephone
call to delay his departure.
最后,他们沿着楼梯
走向他的办公室,
And, finally, making their way
up the stairwell to his office,
就在其他嫌疑人都离开时。
just as the last of the
other subjects was leaving.
因此,我们找到了凶手。
Therefore, we have our killer.
他清了清嗓子
HE CLEARS THROAT
那么这个人是谁呢?
And that person is?
嗯,B。
Well, B.
“B”?
"B"?
哦,抱歉。呃...
Oh, sorry. Erm...
莎拉·吉尔马什。
Sarah Gilmarsh.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
莎拉为什么要谋杀一个她几乎
都不认识的律师呢?
Why would Sarah want to murder
some solicitor bloke
她根本就不太认识他?
she barely even knew?
我完全不知道。
I've absolutely no idea.
好吧,我觉得我们最好,
呃,大家先冷静一下,
Right, I think it's best if we, erm,
you know, all just take a beat,
花点时间再好好想想这件事。
take time to think a
bit more about this.
然后重新聚在一起,放松一下,
大家明白吗?
And regroup, relax,
you know, everybody?
对不起...!
I'm sorry...!
莎拉抽泣着
SARAH SOBS
我真的很抱歉...!
I'm so, so sorry...!
我发誓,我根本没有计划这些!
I didn't plan any of this, I swear!
不,你肯定是有计划的。
No, you definitely did.
你触发了火警,伪造了电♥话♥通话
You set off a fire alarm,
faked a telephone call
还伪造了签名。
and forged a signature.
是的,但是我还...
Yeah, but I...
我从没想过会发生这种事...!
I never wanted any
of THIS to happen...!
嗯,那你可能就不该这么做啊。
Well, you probably
shouldn't have done it, then.
莎拉大声抽泣着
SARAH SOBS LOUDLY
好的。
OK.
嗯,警官,您想来主持吗?
Um, Sergeant, would you
like to do the honours?
莎拉·吉尔马什,我以涉嫌谋杀
逮捕你。
Sarah Gilmarsh, I am arresting
you on suspicion of murder.
你不必说任何话,
但如果你在被问及的时候没有提及某些
事情,
You do not have to say anything,
but it may harm your defence
以后在法庭上可能会对你不利。你所说的一切都可能成为证据。
if you do not mention, when
questioned, something which you
我们现在可以回警♥察♥局了吗?
later rely on in court. Anything you
do say may be given in evidence.
卡特轻笑了一下
Is it OK if we go back
to the police station now?
嗯,嗯,嗯。
CARTER CHUCKLES
如果今天有什么让我有所收获的话,
那就是也许我也应该
Well, well, well.
在去犯罪现场之前开始做笔记吧。
If there's anything I'm taking from
today, it's that maybe I should
我的意思是,他们告诉我你很厉害,
当我调任过来时,
start making notes before
attending a crime scene, too.
但我没想到第二周就能有这么高的水平。
I mean, they told me you were
brilliant when I transferred,
but I did not expect something
of this level in my second week.
你……你才来这儿两个星期?
You...you've only
been here two weeks?
哦,你要告诉我感觉像过了更久,是吗?
Oh, you're going to tell me it
feels like a lot longer, are you?
嗯,你知道吗,我选择把这当成一种夸奖。
Well, you know what, I choose
to take that as a compliment.
卡特轻笑
CARTER CHUCKLES
如果需要我,我在办公室,长官。嗯?
I'll be in my office
if you need me, guv. Hmm?
哦,太好了。是的,呃……
Oh, great. Yes, uh...
我……我也一样。
Me...me, too.
就是它了。
There it is.
长官!
Guv!
侦缉总监泰勒?
DCI Taylor?
掌声
APPLAUSE
恭喜您,先生!对!
Congratulations, sir! Yeah!
完全认罪!
Full confession!
激♥情♥犯罪,你敢相信吗?
Crime of passion,
would you believe it?
是的,他们已经相恋六年了。
Yeah, they were having
an affair for six years.
他选择结束这段关系,她选择结束他。
He chose to end it,
she chose to end him.
啊!
Agh!
抱歉,我们明白,如果她不认罪,我们什么都没有?
Sorry, we do realise that if she
hadn't confessed, we'd have nothing?
就像,根本没找到实际证据。
Like, there was no actual evidence.
是的,还好对我们来说,芬奇警长,她确实认罪了。
Yes, well, fortunately for us,
Sergeant Finch, she did.
据我可靠消息,这次你有点不按常规办
I'm reliably informed you
went slightly unorthodox
侦缉总监泰勒。
on this one, DCI Taylor.
不过,结果说明一切,
Nonetheless, results
speak for themselves,
所以我想,祝贺是应该的。
so I suppose
congratulations are in order.
非常感谢……
Thank you very much...
……女士。
..ma'am.
DCS肖?
DCS Shaw?
首席警官齐格勒,我不知道您今天在警局。
Chief Constable Ziegler, I wasn't
aware you were at the station today.
不,只是顺道来看看。
No, it's just a flying visit.
虽然我想和您简单聊一下,如果您不忙的话。
Although I would like a quick word,
if you're not too busy.
好的。当然,先生。
Yes. Of course, sir.
两分钟。
Two minutes.
啊,卡特探员。
Ah, DI Carter.
很高兴见到您。
It's good to see you.
适应得还行吧,是吗?
Settling in OK, are we?
是的,是的。谢谢您,先生。很好。
Yes, yes. Thank you, sir.
Good.
很好。我会去您的办公室。
Good. I'll be in your office.
好,那再庆祝90秒,
Right, then, another 90 seconds
of celebrating,
然后开始处理文件,请。
and then onto
the paperwork, please.
看看能不能像破案一样快地搞定这些事。
Let's see if we can get that
wrapped up as quickly as the case.
这对你来说是个新面貌,
This is something of
a new look for you,
不是吗,总督察?
isn't it, Detective Chief Inspector?
嗯?
Hmm?
哦,呃,是的……
Oh, uh, yes...
呃,谢谢您注意到这一点。
Uh, thank you for noticing.
嗯,女士。
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表