剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
night after night if I have to -
不管要花多长时间。
no matter how long it takes.
你还没放弃,是吧?
You haven't given up, then?
当然没有。
Of course not.
我为什么要放弃呢?
Why would I?
我真的很擅长这个。
你没看报纸吗?
I'm really good at this.
Don't you read the paper?
对了,说到作业……
Right, speaking of homework...
好孩子。
Good lad.
作业,去你的。
Homework, my arse.
你想不想休息一个小时?
Do you fancy taking an hour off?
我们可以看电影。
你可以选一部?
We could watch a film.
You can choose?
我、我没事,谢谢。我……
I-I'm all right, thanks. I...
电♥话♥铃响了
PHONE RINGS
喂?
Hello?
你以为你在玩什么?!
What do you think
you're playing at?!
我不确定?
I'm not sure?
我在报纸上看到你了!
I saw you in the paper!
你为什么又回到那里?
Why are you back there?
我的意思是,你到底在干什么?!
I mean, what the hell do
you think you're doing?!
詹姆斯?
James?
对不起,线路真差。
I'm sorry, it's a really bad line.
我……
I...
这是谁?
Who is this?
电♥话♥嘟嘟声
PHONE BEEPS
敲门
请进。
KNOCKING
Come in.
哦,詹姆斯刚接到一个有趣的电♥话♥
Oh, James just got
a funny phone call
来自一个有趣的电♥话♥号♥码。
from a funny phone number.
谁?是谁打来的?是他吗?
Who? Who was it? Was it him?
不,是个男人。嗯,他都说了……?
No, it was some man.
Well, what did he s...?
抱歉,你在做什么?
Sorry, what are you doing?
嗯,你现在穿着睡衣呢。
Well, you're in your,
you know, nightie.
我不……
I don't...
要不我起来,你去给我们俩泡杯咖啡?
Why don't I get up, and you go
and make us both a coffee?
怎么回事?发生什么事了?
有人打电♥话♥来了?
What's going on? What's happening?
Somebody's called?
哦,不是。不是爸爸打的。
Oh, no. It wasn't Dad.
我肯定没什么好担心的。
I'm sure it's nothing
to worry about.
你回去睡觉吧。
You go back to bed.
约翰,你最好多做三杯咖啡!
John, you'd better make
that three coffees!
啊,你来了,长官。走吧。
Ah, there you are, Guv. Let's go.
去哪儿?
回学校。
Go where?
Back to school.
铃♥声♥响了
BELL TOLLS
尖叫
SCREAMING
看起来像自杀。
Looks like a suicide.
甚至还有张纸条。
英语老师,是吧?
There's even a note.
Head of English, eh?
两个双重否定,
没有撇号♥。
Two double negatives,
no apostrophes.
詹姆斯的手♥机♥被破解了。
James' phone has been cracked.
有人篡改了软件。
Someone's tampered
with the software.
啊,托德先生?
Ah, Mr Todd?
我是泰勒,先生。
It's Taylor, Sir.
是的!我记得泰勒家的孩子们!
Yes! I remember the Taylor boys!
雅各布和……约书亚。
Jacob and...Joshua.
不,先生,詹姆斯和约翰。
No, sir, James and John.
没错!
That's right!
那个古怪的教授。
The nutty professor.
我可不会听他讲那么多。
I wouldn't listen
to much of what he says.
我确实讨厌霸凌者。
I do hate bullies.
你们是警♥察♥吗?
侦探,是的。
Are you police?
Detectives, yes.
什么,你们俩?
What, both of you?
本来这周应该是个新开始。
This week was supposed
to be a new beginning.
哦,我知道了。
这是威尔士的一个地址。
Oh, I've got it.
It's an address in Wales.
你不会去吧,妈妈?
You're not going to go,
are you, Mum?
你怎么...知道我的号♥码?
How did you...get my number?
敲门声
露西?你在这里干什么?
KNOCKING
Lucy? What are you doing here?
第九交响曲中的欢乐颂
由路德维希·范·贝多芬创作
Ode To Joy from Ninth
Symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表