剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
about where blue was going!
这是谋杀。
It was murder.
相信我,我希望不是。
Believe me, I wish it wasn't.
是啊,我也希望不是啊!
Yes, well, I wish it wasn't, too!
你现在得忙上好几天了。
You'll be tied up for days now.
不,我才不会呢。
No, I won't.
只有五个嫌疑人。应该不难吧。
There's only five suspects.
It shouldn't be hard.
天哪,那篇文章真是让你飘了,是吧?
Goodness, that article really has
gone to your head, hasn't it?
不!嗯,我是说,得到正面反馈总是好的,但是...
No! Well, I mean, it's always nice
to get positive feedback, but...
哦,不,那个电脑女人来了。
Oh, no, that computer woman's here.
什么电脑女人?
What computer woman?
霍莉·平德。
Holly Pinder.
她今天早上差点抓到我。
She almost caught me this morning.
抓到你干什么了?
Caught you doing what?
在看辛克莱报告。
Going through the Sinclair report.
换班,我需要那台电脑。
Shift, I need that computer.
我得给它装个更新。
I need to install an update on it.
事实上,我得给站里一半的电脑都装更新,
In fact, I need to install updates
on half the ones in the station,
所以如果你不介意的话。电脑发出蜂鸣声
so if you don't mind.
COMPUTER BEEPS
呃,等一下。
Er, just a second.
等一下。
Just a second.
呃...
Er...
哇。
Wow.
你那儿肯定存了不少重口味的色情片。
That must've been some
serious porn you had on there.
笑声
LAUGHTER
你在笑吗?
Are you laughing?
不,抱歉。
No, sorry.
好吧,很好。因为我觉得这个女人不太喜欢我——
OK, good. Because I don't think
this woman likes me very much -
或者至少詹姆斯也不太喜欢我。
or James anyway.
她总对我投来奇怪的眼神
She's always giving me funny looks
对一些再正常不过的问题也总是讽刺地回答。
and sarcastic answers to
perfectly normal questions.
嗯,这可能是约翰的风格,而不是詹姆斯的风格。
Well, that could be a John thing
rather than a James thing.
我的意思是,说实话,
I mean, let's be honest,
你这辈子就一直有奇怪的眼神和讽刺的回答。
you've had funny looks and
sarcastic responses all your life.
哦。
Oh.
不,我不是那个意思。
我只是说……
No, I didn't mean that.
I was just saying...
不,不,没事,
你可能是对的。
No, no, it's fine,
you're probably right.
我最好走了。
I'd better go.
哦!
Ooh!
看,我已经快浪费一天了。
Look, I've nearly
lost a day already.
我对那些都不感兴趣,好吗?
I'm not interested
in any of that, OK?
这恰好是个犯罪现场,
而你却忙着把它封存起来,
This happens to be a crime scene
that you're busy cementing over,
我命令你停下。
and I'm ordering you to stop.
你不能命令我做任何事。
You can't order me to do anything.
哦,她可以。她真的很擅长这个。
Oh, she can. She's
really good at it.
嗯,你是的。
哦,增援来了。
Well, you are.
Oh, here comes re-enforcement.
看,这已经经过你的工头批准了,好吗?
Look, this has already been
cleared by your gaffer, all right?
所以如果你需要的话,
你就去找他吧。
So you take it up
with him if you need to.
她。
Her.
他,她,随便什么。
Him, her, whatever.
听着,亲爱的,我一辈子都在这种工地干活
Listen, love, I've worked
sites like this all my life
而且我见过上百万起这样的事故。
and I've seen a million
accidents like this one.
可他们还是继续雇用你!
And yet they keep employing you!
什么?你们两个,麻烦回警局一下。
What? You two, head back
to the station, please.
先生。
Sir.
我们需要和今天早上在场的所有人谈谈。
We need to talk to everyone
that was on-site this morning.
好吧,我们可不是罢♥工♥。
Well, we're not downing tools.
天哪,千万别这样。
Heaven forbid.
“听着,亲爱的”?
"Listen, love"?
我真希望是他干的。
I really hope he did it.
逮捕那个人会让我非常高兴。
It'd bring me great pleasure
to arrest that man.
是啊,但该轮到我了,不是吗?
Yeah, but it's my turn, isn't it?
你说该轮到我了!
You said it was my turn!
什么?
What?
这不会从我们的休息时间里扣掉吧?
This ain't coming off
our breaks, is it?
就几个问题而已。HE HAWKS
It's just a few questions.
HE HAWKS
好吧,那你最好赶紧去办吧,
All right. Well, you'd better
get on with them, then,
因为这显然是一场意外。
cos it was obviously an accident.
这不是我们想多谈的事,
It's not something we want
to talk about too much,
因为我们本来都可能出事。
这不是一场意外。
cos it could've been any of us.
It wasn't an accident.
是啊,工头提到了你。
Yeah, the foreman mentioned you.
你到底在说什么?
What is it you're saying?
你觉得他是被推了一把之类的?
Do you think he was
pushed or something?
我们当然得探讨一下这种可能性,
We certainly need to
explore the possibility,
哪怕只是为了彻底关闭它。
if only to shut it down.
所以,一个不错的起点就是,如果你们当中有谁
So, a good place to start
would be if either of you
知道有什么理由会让某人想伤害马蒂。
know of any reason why someone
might want to harm Marty.
除了他是个混♥蛋♥之外,你的意思是?
Aside from the fact that he was
an arsehole, you mean?
天哪,齐!
Christ, Zee!
听着,我连我最坏的敌人
都不会希望他这样,
Look, I wouldn't wish
this on my worst enemy,
但他确实是个混♥蛋♥。
but he was an arsehole.
她以前跟他约会过。不,我没跟过。
She used to go out with him.
No, I didn't.
我六个月前跟他约过一次会,
I went on one date
with him six months back,
因为他根本听不进“不”这个答案。
cos he wouldn't take
"no" for an answer.
我觉得那可不止是约会呢。真的吗?
I think it was a bit more
than a date. Really?
他就是这么跟你们说的,对吧?
Is that what he told you all, is it?
就像我说的,混♥蛋♥。
Like I say, arsehole.
听着,你明白了吧,好吗?
Look, you get it, all right?
他年轻气盛。
He was a bit of a lad.
他工作努力,玩得尽兴——就爱捉弄人。
He worked hard, played hard -
just loved winding people up.
他无害的。纯属开玩笑。
He was harmless.
It was all in good fun.
去跟斯特凡这么说吧。
Tell that to Stefan.
马蒂捉弄人的主意是说服他们
Marty's idea of winding people
up involved convincing them
他们即将被驱逐出境。
they were about to be deported.
斯特凡·卡明斯基?
Stefan Kaminski?
是啊。是啊,马蒂给他发了一堆邮件,
Yeah. Yeah, Marty had been whacking
over a load of emails to him,
说他是移♥民♥局的人
saying he was from immigration
还聊什么工作许可证之类的。
and talking about
work permits and that.
斯特凡完全信了。
Had Stefan completely convinced.
他到底为什么要这么做呢?
Why on earth would he do that?
为了逗乐呗。
For a laugh.
没啥坏处。就是个玩笑。这怎么就成了玩笑?
No harm in it. It was a joke.
How is it a joke?
它根本不符合任何正常或传统的笑话结构
It doesn't follow any of the
normal or traditional structures
笑话的结构,
of a joke,
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表