剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
詹姆斯的手♥机♥被破解了。
这是谁?
James' phone has been cracked.
Who is this?
有人设置了,让你再也无法隐瞒号♥码。
Someone set it so that you can't
withhold numbers any more.
昨晚打来的那个号♥码,
他们不知道我们能看到它。
The number that called last night,
they didn't know we could see it.
是他以前的搭档,马特·内维尔。
It's his old partner, Matt Neville.
他可能在任何地方。
He could be anywhere.
你怎么知道她没被跟踪?拜托!
How do you know she
wasn't followed? Please!
对不起。马特!
I'm sorry.
Matt!
这里有什么东西被掩盖了,
Something is being
covered up here,
但这一切似乎有点大。
but that all seems a bit big.
这肯定很大,不是吗?
It has to be big, doesn't it?
爸爸不会随便抛弃我们,除非真的有事。
Dad wouldn't just
abandon us if it wasn't.
我曾对这件事着迷,
I was obsessed with this thing,
尤其是爸爸离开之后。
particularly after Dad left.
他知道我们爸爸永远不会回来了。
He knew that our dad
was never coming back.
就像我知道你的也是一样。
Same as I know that yours is.
我觉得这个女人不太喜欢我,
I don't think this
woman likes me very much,
或者至少不喜欢詹姆斯。
or James anyway.
别担心,我已经清空了系统。
Don't worry, I've wiped the system.
我们真的还要继续假装
Are we really going
to keep pretending
好像我们之间什么都没发生过?
like nothing happened between us?
你亲过我,记得吧——
You kissed me, remember -
不是反过来。
not the other way round.
露西·泰勒?
我是霍莉。
Lucy Taylor?
I'm Holly.
我和你丈夫一起工作。
I work with your husband.
你是怎么,呃,拿到我的号♥码的?
How did you, erm, get my number?
我需要当面和你谈谈。
I need to talk to you in person.
是关于詹姆斯的事。
It's about James.
请来一下。
Please come.
警笛长鸣
SIRENS WAIL
敲门声
KNOCKING
露西?
Lucy?
咖啡。
Coffee.
门铃响了
DOORBELL RINGS
我把它放这儿了。
I'll leave it here.
女士?您这是……?
Ma'am? What are you...?
霍莉·平德被发现在她的公♥寓♥里死亡
Holly Pinder was
discovered dead in her flat
今天凌晨时分。
in the early hours of this morning.
你的妻子因涉嫌谋杀被捕。
Your wife has been arrested
on suspicion of murder.
先生,我不知道该……
Sir, I don't know what to...
这肯定是弄错了。
It's got to be a mistake.
一定是的。
It has to be.
我能见她吗?
Can I see her?
呃……
Erm...
要不咱们就,呃……?
Why don't we just, er...?
我想也许我的办公室,
卡特探员。
I think perhaps my office,
DI Carter.
女士。
Ma'am.
我刚给她做了咖啡。
I'd just made her coffee.
它还在楼梯口呢。
It's still on the landing.
霍莉的邻居听到一场争吵,
Holly's neighbours heard a fight,
报了警。
called the police.
他们在现场接走了露西。
They picked up Lucy at the scene.
她身上没有身份证。
She had no ID on her.
她几乎完全无法交流。
She was barely communicating at all.
直到白班的同事来了,
It wasn't until the
day shift arrived
她才终于告诉他们她是谁。
that she finally
told them who she was.
那时她要求见你。
That's when she asked to see you.
那让我见见她吧。
Then let me see her.
你知道这不可能发生。
You know that can't happen.
长官,她被发现时带着一把刀。
Guv, she was found with a knife.
不,这不可能对吧。
No, that can't be right.
这不可能是真的。
This can't be real.
不,不,不,这是个错误或者是个……
No, no, no, it's a mistake or a...
或者是个骗局,或者是个……梦。
Or a trick, or a...dream.
这是个梦吗?
Is this a dream?
你还好吗?
You OK?
先生。
Sir.
亨利的学校。让别人去接他。
Henry's school.
Get someone to pick him up.
无标志车,没穿制♥服♥。
Unmarked car, no uniform.
先生。
Sir.
呃,先生……
Er, sir...
贝茨-泰勒太太?
Mrs Betts-Taylor?
我叫卡特警探。
My name's DI Carter.
我和你丈夫共事。我知道你是谁,侦探。
I work with your husband.
I know who you are, Detective.
我需要和詹姆斯谈谈。
I need to speak to James.
你丈夫是这里的高级警督。
Your husband's a DCI here.
很抱歉,但在这种情况下……
I'm sorry, but in
circumstances like this...
他仍然是我的丈夫。我仍然有权见他。
He's still my husband.
I still have a right to see him.
而且你会见到他。
And you will.
但你与这个部门的关系意味着
But your connection
to this department means
我们必须按规矩办事,比以往任何时候都更严格。
we have to do this by
the book, more than ever.
露西,我想帮助你,也帮他——相信我……
Lucy, I want to help you,
and him - believe me...
……但这意味着要回答一些问题
..but that is going to
mean answering some questions
在我们继续之前。
before we can move forward.
你觉得我们能做到吗?
Do you think we can do that?
摄像机嘀嗒声
CAMERA BEEPS
我是拉塞尔·卡特警探。
I am DI Russell Carter.
日期是2024年3月14日,
The date is 14th of March, 2024,
时间是10点05分。
and the time is 10:05.
我需要提醒你,你仍然处于警告之下。
I need to remind you,
you are still under caution.
贝茨-泰勒太太……
Mrs Betts-Taylor...
……你杀了霍莉·平德吗?
..did you kill Holly Pinder?
不,我没有。
No, I did not.
你为什么半夜去她的公♥寓♥?
Why did you go to her flat
in the middle of the night?
呃,她给我打了电♥话♥。
Er, she called me.
她想当面和我聊聊。
She wanted to talk
to me in person.
她说这事很重要。
She said it was important.
你认识她吗?我听说过她。
Did you know her?
I knew of her.
可你还是去了?
And yet you just went?
就在半夜,对吧?
Right then, in the middle
of the night?
没叫醒你丈夫?没告诉他?
Didn't wake your husband?
Didn't tell him?
不,我……
No, I...
我当时没在想什么。
I wasn't thinking.
我得跟詹姆斯谈谈。
I need to speak to James.
你为什么要带把刀?
保护自己。
Why did you take a knife?
Protection.
霍莉·平德是你觉得需要保护的人吗?
Holly Pinder was someone you felt
you needed protection from?
不,我是……
No, I was...
我是个女人,我独自一人去见一个陌生人
I'm a woman, I was going
alone to meet a stranger
半夜三更的,所以……
in the middle of the night, so...
我到那里的时候她就是那样的。
She was like that when I got there.
她死在我怀里。
She died in my arms.
听着,如果我能见见我丈夫,
Look, if I could just see
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表