剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
00 33 1。
00 33 1.
那么这意味着……
So that would mean...
大约在她被谋杀的同一时间,
That around the same
time she was murdered,
有人用她的手♥机♥给法国巴黎打了个电♥话♥。
someone used her phone to
make a call to Paris, France.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
嗯,那可是个巴黎的电♥话♥号♥码,不是吗?
Well, that is a Parisian
phone number, is it not?
是的。然后呢?
Yes. And?
嗯,我们已经追踪到了,很明显。
Well, we've traced it, obviously.
“保罗·特雷姆布莱”这个名字对你来说有什么意义吗?
Does the name "Paul Tremblay"
mean anything to you?
他是我的,嗯,男朋友。
He's my, um, boyfriend.
前男友。为什么……?
Ex-boyfriend. Why...?
自从罗马之后我们就又开始发短♥信♥了。
We've been texting again since Rome.
我不想告诉你们任何一个人,
I didn't want to tell you,
either of you,
因为整件事,整个旅行,本来是要……
because this whole thing, this whole
trip, it was meant to be the...
“无男人”?
"Sans hommes"?
是的,谢谢。
Yes, thank you.
并不是说一切都已原谅或忘记。
It's not like everything's
forgiven or forgotten.
我们正在努力解决这个问题。
We're working through it.
仅那天一天,我们就已经吵过两次,
On that day alone,
we had already fallen out
到教堂时又和好了两次。
and made up twice by the time
we got to the church.
而且信♥号♥♥,在里面一直不好。
And then the signal,
it was bad in there.
最后他的最后一封短♥信♥终于发来了,然后……
Eventually his last
text came through and...
“我还是爱你。”
.."I still love you."
然后我的电池没电了。
And then my battery died.
他刚告诉我他爱我。
And he had just told me he loved me.
他看到我读了那条信息,
He saw that I had read it,
却没收到回复。
and he got no response.
于是她让我用她的手♥机♥。
So she let me use her phone.
我提出要付钱,她说:“不用。”
I offered to pay and she said, "No."
她人很好。
She was very kind.
噢,等等,那手♥机♥现在在哪儿?
Oh, wait, so where's the phone now?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我还给她了。
I gave her it back.
嗯,这真让人失望。
Well, this is very disappointing.
你说什么?
Excusez-moi?
不,他说得对,卡佳。确实如此。
No, he's right, Katya. It is.
你早该告诉我。
You should have told me.
你以为我会生气吗?
You think I would be angry?
不赞成吗?
Disapprove?
我一直都只希望你,
或者我们任何一个人,都能幸福。
All I ever want is for you,
for any of us, to be happy.
那,呃……
Does, ah...
包括我吗?
Does that include me?
什么?
What?
那个……雅典的那个男人,穿衬衫的。
The...man in Athens, in the shirt.
嗯?那个给我买♥♥咖啡的。
Huh? The one who
bought me the coffee.
我们一直在聊天……
We have been talking...
……聊得很多。
..rather a lot.
妈妈!怎么了?我70岁了,
又没死。
Maman! What? I'm 70,
I'm not dead.
所以,这次旅行,
只有我一个人,
So I was the only one,
this whole trip,
独自吃饭、祈祷和恋爱吗?
eating, praying and loving alone?
好吧。
D'accord.
警督,今晚有空一起吃晚饭吗?
Detective Inspector, are you
free for dinner at all tonight?
呃……
Erm...
哼!
Pfffff...
你为什么要告诉她你结婚了?
Why did you tell her
you were married?
噢,我该怎么说呢——
Oh, what was I supposed to say -
说我不适合和
跟这个案子有关的人约会吗?
that it would be inappropriate of me
to date somebody
跟……有关的人约会吗?
involved with the...?
其实,我正是该这么说。
Actually, that's exactly
what I should've said.
因为你没结婚,对吧?
Because you're not married, are you?
不,我当然没有。
No, of course I'm not.
你知道我没有。
You know I'm not.
你干什么?我没结婚!
What are you... What are you doing?
I'm not married!
从来没结过婚,也永远不会结婚,行吗?!
Never have been married and I
never will be married, all right?!
抱歉。
Sorry.
我们能别再提这事了吗?
专注于重要的事情?
Can we just drop it?
Focus on what matters?
比如我们本来有一条线索,
现在却什么都没有了。
Like the fact that we had one lead
and now we have none.
就是那部手♥机♥。
It IS the phone.
一定是。尽管一切看起来
都那么随意,
It has to be. As random
as everything seems,
凶手一定有理由拿走它。
the killer must have
taken it for a reason.
她不是在游览时
用它拍照吗?
Wasn't she using it to
take photos during the tour?
车门开启。
Doors opening.
噢……车门关闭。
Oh... Doors closing.
头儿?我们需要回♥教♥堂。
Guv? We need to go
back to the church.
你好!
Hello!
它们都是同一个地方。
They're all of the same places.
嗯,本来就该是这样,不是吗?
Well, they would be, wouldn't it?
头儿,每天都是同样的行程。
It's the same tour, chief,
day after day.
听着,你打算让我知道
你在想什么吗,还是……?
Look, are you going to let me in on
what you're thinking here, or...?
我在想,“如果她前几天拍的那张照片
I'm thinking, "What if one of the
photos she took the other day
就是她被杀的原因呢?”
"is the reason she was killed?"
嗯,那次旅行里一定发生了什么...
Well, something must have
happened on that tour that...
..注定了她的命运,而那部失踪的手♥机♥
就是我们仅剩的线索了。
..sealed her fate, and the
missing phone's all we've got left.
嗯,是啊,但我们连那个都没有
Well, yeah, but we
don't even have that
而且,如果你的理论是对的,
and, if your theory is correct,
那么凶手现在几乎肯定已经
把手♥机♥处理掉了。
then the killer would've almost
certainly gotten rid of it by now.
好吧,那如果我们用基本的批判性思维来推断
All right, then, what if we used
basic critical thinking to work out
最有可能的那张照片是什么样子的,
the most likely scenario of
what that photo might have been,
而不用真的看到那张照片本身呢?
without actually seeing
the photo itself?
嗯,是啊,那可真是不简单,警长,不是吗?
Well, yeah, that would be quite
something, chief, wouldn't it?
那我们到底该怎么做到呢?
And how exactly would we do that?
我们可以去参加那次旅行。
We could take the tour.
我来带路。
I'll lead the way.
你从他们的网站上下载照片,
然后在你的手♥机♥上...
You get the photos from their
website and go on your phone...
下一站是国王学院。
The next one is King's College.
呃...
Erm...
啊,国王学院就在那边,警长。
Ah, King's College
is that way, chief.
等等,我以为你在这里上大学呢?
Wait, I thought you went
to university here?
是的,只是...
Yes, just...
..看看它有没有...挪动过。
..checking it hadn't...moved.
什么,从1441年以来?
What, since 1441?
是的。
Yes.
就是这里,
This is it,
犯罪现场前的最后一站。
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表