剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
to go with pride and arrogance.
当成了真的,
I do believe that
you took the "joke"
即使你因此稍微丢脸了一点
of the lottery win in your stride,
还因此向你女朋友求婚了。
even if you embarrassed
yourself slightly
差点向我女朋友求婚了。
by proposing to your
girlfriend as a result.
不,其实是真的求婚了。
Almost proposing to my girlfriend.
No, actually proposing.
我们的电脑专家
已经看过那些信息了。
Our computer woman
has seen the messages.
我一直在想,通过——
I was wondering, through -
你究竟是什么时候发现
自己根本就没交过女朋友?
when exactly did you discover that
you never even had a girlfriend?
原来一直以来都是马蒂啊?
That it had just
been Marty all along?
我们已经查到了所有IP地址。
We've had all the IPs traced.
我们知道你是马蒂的钓鱼受害者之一。
We know you were one of
Marty's catfish victims.
尽管你用的是假资料
Even though you were
using a fake profile
还给自己拍了照片。
and photo yourself.
是的,讽刺的是,你以为
你在钓“她”呢。
Yes, ironically, you thought
you were catfishing "her".
说实话,这个笑话比我想象的
要复杂得多
In fairness, making the
joke a lot more layered
还要多一层意思。
than I gave it credit for.
好吧,如果你非要知道的话,
OK, well, if you must know,
我在休息时瞥了一眼他的手♥机♥,
看到了那个资料。
I caught a glimpse of his phone
on a break, saw the profile.
所以呢?他是在捉弄我,
而我却在捉弄他。
So, what? He was pranking me
while I was pranking him.
这可不是杀人理由吧?
It's not a reason to murder, is it?
对正常人来说不是,当然不是。
Not for a normal person, no.
但你可不是正常人,对吧?
But you're not a
normal person, are you?
你是个令人羡慕的聪明人,
却总是隐藏起来
You're a man of enviable
intellect who hides it all
总爱吐口水,还老说“哥们儿”。
behind spitting and
saying "mate" a lot.
一个连输给比自己笨的人
都受不了的人
A man who couldn't bare
to be beaten by someone
居然比自己还蠢。
so much stupider than him.
就这些?
That's it?
这就是我的动机?
That's my motive?
这就是一个彻底反♥社♥会♥者的动机。
That's the motive of
a complete sociopath.
没错,就是这样。
Yes. It is.
对了,你要把这个小棋盘带去
Right, you going to
bring this little chess set
法庭上一起用,是吧?
to trial with you, are you?
哦,不,我们还有真正的证据呢。
Oh, no, we've got some actual
real evidence to go along with it.
你扔进垃圾道的那个水瓶
The water bottle that you
disposed of down the chute
经过了DNA检测。
was tested for DNA.
芬奇中士今天早上拿到了结果——
Sergeant Finch got the
results back this morning -
对吧,芬奇中士?
didn't you, Sergeant?
是的,长官。匹配上了。
Yes, sir. It's a match.
好吧,那这是怎么回事呢?
All right. What was that, then?
就是我从那边饮料机里拿的瓶子?
The bottle I took from that
drinks dispenser over there?
那个我扔进垃圾箱的空瓶子?
The empty one that
I chucked in the skip?
从四楼,通过垃圾道。
From the fourth storey,
via the chute.
才怪——从地面,通过我的手。
Nah, mate - from the ground,
via my hands.
从来没上过F6——一次都没有。
Never even been up to F6 -
not once.
该你走了。
Your move.
该我走了。
My move.
是的。
Yes.
拜托,快点!
Well, come on, then!
好了,就这样。
Right, then.
帮我处理一下这个,好吗?
Dispose of this for me, will you?
你真以为能搬得动两吨♥重的垃圾箱吗?
You don't really expect to be able
to move a two-tonne skip, do you?
我想试试看。
I thought I'd give it a go.
恭喜你,侦探。
Congratulations, Detective.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很感激这一点。
I appreciate that.
将死。
Checkmate.
我相信这是你的。
I believe this is yours.
我替你签了名。
I signed it for you.
警官。
Constable.
对。
Right.
呃,那不是领班,
不过,是吗?
Er, that's not the foreman,
though, is it?
什么?
哦,不,只是……
What?
Oh, no, it's just...
本该轮到我了。
It was supposed to be my turn.
加里·詹宁斯,我以涉嫌谋杀逮捕你。
Gary Jennings, I'm arresting
you on suspicion of murder.
你不必说什么,
You do not have to say anything,
但如果你不提及,可能会损害你的辩护,
but it may harm your defence
if you do not mention,
在被问及的时候,你后来在法庭上依赖的东西。
when questioned, something that
you later rely on in court.
门吱呀作响
DOOR CREAKS
是,长官。
Yes, sir.
是,长官。
Yes, sir.
签署的供词。案件结束了。
Signed confession. Case closed.
那是泰勒警督。
It was DCI Taylor.
我可以向你保证,这不再是问题了。
I can assure you that's
no longer an issue.
是,长官。
Yes, sir.
那你那里有什么呢?
What have you got there, then?
没什么。
Nothing.
你知道,这真是最疯狂的事。
You know, it's the craziest thing.
我一直在对我们所有的系统进行安全检查,
I've been doing a security
sweep on all our systems,
你知道我发现了什么吗?
and do you know what I've found?
齐格勒总警监
Chief Constable Ziegler
最近从你的电脑访问了很多文件,
has been accessing a lot of files
lately from your computer,
甚至在他不在的那些天。
even on the days
he's not been there.
那么,你猜他是怎么做到的?
So, how do you suppose he did that?
别担心,我已经清空了系统。
Don't worry, I've wiped the system.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我不会再这么做了。
But I won't do it again.
笑声
音乐响起
LAUGHTER
MUSIC PLAYS
你好。
Hello.
哎呀,怎么了?
Oh, dear. What's the matter?
电脑女工知道我一直在做什么。
The computer woman knows
what I've been doing.
什么?用齐格勒的登录名,
What? Using Ziegler's log-in,
访问我不该访问的文件。
accessing files I shouldn't be.
但她已经掩盖了这件事,
But she's covered it up,
把所有东西都从电脑里清除了。
wiped it all from the computers.
那么,这意味着什么?
So, what does that mean?
她是好人还是坏人?
Is she a goodie or a baddie?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我一定会查清楚。
But I'm going to find out.
那都是什么?
What's all that?
啊,这是为了密♥码♥。
Ah, it's for the cypher.
我已经开始做了。
I've already made a start.
我一页一页地翻阅它,
I'm going through
it all page by page,
一本一本地看,如果需要的话,夜夜不休——
book by book,
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表