剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表
没有鞋印,
Leaving no footprints,
no shoe marks,
连一件东西都没碰过?
not disturbing a single thing?
我的意思是,这是我见过最整齐的纸堆。
I mean, that's the straightest
pile of papers I've ever seen.
我见过更整齐的。
I've seen straighter.
不过,是的,如果你指的是
这个场景看起来像是摆拍,
But, yes, if you're alluding to
the fact this scene appears staged,
我同意你的看法。
I would agree.
这不是自杀。
This wasn't suicide.
这是谋杀。
This was murder.
没错!
Yes!
我就知道。抱歉,先生们。只是……
Knew it. Sorry, sirs. It's just...
我只是想说刚才那句话。
不是吗?
It's just that's what I was saying
earlier. Wasn't it?
是啊。庆幸我没接那个赌注。这……
Yeah. I'm glad I didn't take
the bet now. The...
我……我是说……
I... I mean...
庆幸没打赌,因为为什么要打赌呢?
I'm glad that there wasn't a bet,
because why would there be a bet?
我们不打赌。
We don't bet.
我们不打赌。嗯嗯。
We don't bet. Mm-mm.
我们不打赌。先生。
We don't bet. Sir.
相机快门声
CAMERA CLICKS
DC 埃文斯清了清嗓子
DC EVANS CLEARS THROAT
如果真是谋杀的话,
凶手是怎么逃出去的?
I-if it was a murder, though,
how did the killer get out?
我的意思是,窗户被封死了,
门也……
I mean, the windows are
painted shut and the door
是从里面锁上的……不,不是的。
was locked from inside...
No, it wasn't.
哦,肯定是的,先生。
Oh, it definitely was, sir.
不,不可能是这样的。
No, it can't have been.
真不觉得有疑问,老板,抱歉。
Don't really think it's in question,
boss, sorry.
门是从里面锁上的。
钥匙还在里面呢。
It was locked from inside.
The key's still in it.
既然你不是来领奖金的,
Well, seeing as you're not here
to collect your winnings,
侦探警长,你有什么消息?
Detective Sergeant,
what do you have for us?
对,是的,抱歉。
Right, yes, sorry.
呃,我们已经封锁了这栋楼,
学生们也被转移到了
Erm, we've shut down this building
and the pupils have been moved
体育馆。我想他们要回家了。
to the sports-hall. I think
they're sending them home.
那谁负责呢?
And who's in charge?
应该有个副校长吧?
There's a deputy head, I presume?
乔德威尔女士。
Ms Chordwell.
她有点受惊。是她发现了尸体。
She's a bit shaken up.
She found the body.
敲击声
TAPPING
啊,长官?
Ah, guv?
你怎么会这些事都懂?
How do you know how to do all this?
你不是说过不会问这个问题的吗?
You did say you wouldn't ask that.
那是我在发现它在暗网上之前的事。
That was before I found out
it was on the Dark Web.
我的意思是,那里不是买♥♥毒品和雇杀手的地方吗?
I mean, isn't that where you
buy drugs and hire hit men?
可能吧。我不知道。
Possibly. I don't know.
不过我知道这里能查到非公开地址。
I do know you can get ex-directory
addresses on here, though.
亨利!什么?
Henry! What?
好吧,一个朋友——不是我——用它
给我们的地理老师家派了一大堆出租车
OK, a friend - not me - used it
to send a fleet of taxis
一小时一辆,整晚不停。
to our geography teacher's house -
one an hour, all night long.
嗯,这挺有趣的。
Mmm, that is quite funny.
谢谢!我是说……
Thank you! I mean...
……我会……我会转告他的。
..I will... I will pass that on.
哦,我找到了。真的吗?
Oh, I've got it. Really?
嗯。是威尔士的一个地址。
Yeah. It's an address in Wales.
登记在一个女人名下,
不是男人。
It's registered to a woman,
not a man.
吉莉安·博特利。
Gillian Botley.
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
不认识。
No.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我当然确定。
Of course I'm sure.
你不会去吧,妈妈?
You're not going to go are you, Mum?
不过我真的觉得
约翰叔叔这次说得对。
Only I do think Uncle John's right
on this one.
爸爸的信上说,“别相信任何人”……
Dad's letter says, "Trust no-one"...
哦,亨利,别说了。
……而且如果你连
Oh, Henry, do give over.
..and if you don't even know
这个女人是谁都不知道……你开始
变得像他了。
who this woman is... You're starting
to sound like him.
我哪儿也不去。
我还有份白天的工作,你知道吗?
I'm not going anywhere.
I do have a day-job, you know?
去洗个澡吧。
Go and have a shower.
谢谢,亨利!
Thanks, Henry!
别再上暗网了。
Don't ever go on the Dark Web
ever again.
谋杀?
Murder?
尸检会证实或否定这一点,
The postmortem will either
confirm or deny this,
但为求便捷,我们需要假设
是谋杀。
but for expediency, we need to work
on the assumption that it was.
但门是从里面锁上的。
But the door was locked
from the inside.
是的。这真的很令人恼火。
你知道那怎么发生的吗?
Yes. Which is really annoying.
Have you any idea how that happened?
什么?也许更好的
开场问题是,
What? Perhaps a better
starting question would be,
你上次见到杜罗斯先生
是什么时候?
when was the last time
you saw Mr Durose?
就在我离开前。我看到他
去了办公室。
Just before I left. I saw him
heading to the office.
他经常加班。我也是。
He often worked late. I do too.
但那是一个漫长一周后的周五,
我只想回家。
But it was a Friday after a long
week and I just wanted to get home.
家在哪里?
And where is that, home?
我在这里有一栋小别♥墅♥。
I have a cottage here on-site.
杜罗斯先生也有。
And so does Mr Durose.
但你整个周末
基本上都在学校?
But you were here, ah, basically,
at the school all weekend?
你一个人住吗?
And you live alone?
不,我跟我……
No, I live with my...
嗯,现在是未婚夫了。
Well, fiance now, actually.
不过我还没收到戒指。
Though I don't have a ring yet.
毕肖普先生。
Mr Bishop.
他是这里的体育老师。
He's the sportsmaster here.
他整个周末都不在,
He was away over the weekend,
在苏格兰高地
帮他父母看家。
house-sitting for his parents
up in the Highlands.
真不错。
Very nice.
呃,你没跟他一起去吗?
Erm, you didn't go with him?
不,我们吵架了。
No, we had a tiff.
不过现在不重要了。
But it doesn't matter now.
那个周五晚上
你没看到其他人吗?
And you didn't see anybody else
on that Friday evening?
其中一个舍监。
One of the housemasters.
他走得很晚。我看到他
从窗户走向一辆车。
He left late. I saw him
out the window heading to a car.
但他有时不太清醒。
But he's not all there sometimes.
他以前是我们的数学老师,但
他现在不教书了。
He used to be our maths teacher, but
he doesn't actually teach any more.
可能在办公室睡着了。
不是第一次了。
Probably fell asleep in the office.
剧集 | 谜探路德维希(2024) | 导航列表