剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Deputy Spiller's going to be the acting director.
这完全是为了稳定
It's about stability.
在缉拿欧达姆这件事上 我得确定你靠得住
I have to know if I can count on you to bring Odum to justice.
马丁·欧达姆不是杀死本奈特局长的凶手
Martin Odum is not responsible for killing Director Bennett.
这可不是我们的立场 尼尔森
That is not our position, Nelson.
这是我的立场
But it is mine.
那倒请你解释下欧达姆是怎么逃脱羁押的
Well, perhaps you can explain to us how Odum escaped custody.
如果这事闹大
If this turns into a scandal,
总得有个人站出来担责任
someone is going to have to take the responsibility.
也就是我喽
Meaning me?
我看这是一个升迁的好机会
I would see this as An opportunity to step up.
否则的话
Otherwise...
你就让贤吧
you'll be stepping down.
正如我报告中所解释的 参议员
As explained in my report, Senator,
我们没有发现任何将欧达姆探员
We have found no evidence directly linking
参议院情报委员会
华盛顿特区
与凶杀直接联♥系♥起来的证据
Special Agent Odum to the assassination.
除了这段他11天前
Except for the, uh, videotaped confession
发给联调局的视频供状
he sent to his own superiors at the FBI 11 days ago.
你还想要什么证据 麦奎尔探员
What else do you need, Agent Mcguire?
我们认为这段视频即使并非伪造
We believe the video has been coerced,
也是欧达姆受到胁迫而录制的
if not a complete fabrication.
这可真是个大胆的猜测啊
That's, uh... that's bold conjecture.
你的报告里也有相关陈述
This- this was in your report.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
所以你认为视频是假的
So you're saying that the video's a fake.
你认为并非出自他的个人意愿而录制
You think it was made without his cooperation?
我...
I, uh...
我真的很难相信
I find that terribly hard to believe.
我们认为 以现在的发达技术...
We believe the technology has been developed...
麦奎尔特别探员 我想说
Special Agent Mcguire, I'm gonna say this right now,
我很敬佩你对同事如此忠诚
I admire your loyalty to a fellow agent,
但我得提醒你 你已经坐在这宣过誓了
but I need to remind you that you're under oath, sitting here.
马丁·欧达姆有问题 这是事实
The fact remains that Martin Odum is troubled.
他...
He, uh...
五次心理评估均未通过
he failed five psych evaluations.
评估结果均认为其情绪不稳定
He was deemed unstable,
有敌对心理且逃避询问
antagonistic and evasive.
但是 他仍旧多次进行
And yet, he was repeatedly put into the field
深度卧底工作
as a deep cover operative.
他的心理医生也认为...
His own psychiatrist says, uh...
欧达姆探员可能没办法
Agent Odum may not be able to...
原话为"在正常生活中摒弃卧底身份"
"tell his legends from his own life".
我觉得更为可能的推测应该是
I think a more likely scenario is, uh...
这段视频是他自♥拍♥的
is that he snapped.
视频里的那个人
The person in that video
不是我所认识的探员
is not the agent that I knew
也不是卧底时的搭档 长官
and served with in the field, sir.
我表示强烈质疑
I'm highly skeptical of that.
维拉克斯从伊♥拉♥克♥战争开始
Verax has employed robust psyops operations
就专攻心理战术
since the Iraq war.
他们耗巨资研究数字化间谍技术
I mean, they've invested heavily in digital spy technologies.
我的报告中记载有
My report includes detailed evidence
维拉克斯涉嫌参与火雨计划的详细证据
of Verax's suspected involvement in Operation Raining Fire.
我不懂一份机密的友军误伤报告
I don't see how a classified friendly fire report
怎么能成为有力证据
is any indication of the smoking gun
维拉克斯和美国♥军♥方都极力该事件
Verax and the U.S. Military have tried to cover up the incident...
我感觉你就是在谈论荒谬的阴谋论
And that sounds like a lot of conspiracy nonsense to me,
-探员 -我倒希望如此
- Agent. - I only wish it was.
维拉克斯公♥司♥
The Verax corporation
为我们国家
has served this country
尽心尽责 功勋显著
with honor and distinction.
杰森·肖特别爱国
Jason Shaw is a patriot
而且还是我的好朋友
and a personal friend of mine.
我可不会坐在这里
I'm not going to sit here
听你污蔑他的名声 只为了开脱
and listen to you slander his good name in a weak attempt
马丁·欧达姆的罪名
to exculpate Martin Odum,
那个一次次背叛国家的叛徒
a man who has betrayed this country
为他无力地辩解
time and time again.
我只希望联调局能够公正处理该逃犯
I can only hope the FBI brings this fugitive to justice.
没想到你真的来了
Didn't know if you could make it.
这几天必须得极度小心
Can't be too careful these days.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好 一直低调避风头而已
I'm all right. Just keeping my head down.
看下座椅后背口袋
Check the seat pocket.
你和军情六处联♥系♥过了吗
Did you reach out to MI6?
我的联络人告诉我 他们的官方资料中
My contact told me that they have no official knowledge
没有叫约翰·卡梅伦的探员
of an agent named John Cameron.
而在非官方文件中
Unofficially,
约翰·卡梅伦是一名卧底
he told me "John Cameron" was a legend
但并不承认你的身份
and that you've been disavowed.
害怕和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥扯上关系吧
Fear of associating with a suspected terrorist.
现在他们可能已经清除了
By now they've probably erased
所有你在军情六处待过的痕迹了
every trace of your time at MI6.
但我们会另谋他法的
But... we'll find another way.
不知道自己真名还真是件奇怪啊
Strange thing, not knowing your own name.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for these.
你知道谁要来当代理局长了吗
You see who they're going to make acting director?
斯皮勒
Spiller.
我应该想到的
I should've seen it coming.
是他害的我
He served me up.
他可是个老手
He's an old pro.
我们已经被他摆了一道
He had a price, we paid for it.
卧底事务部正式宣布取消
DCO is officially closed.
所以你不干了
Does that mean you're out?
没 还在干
Nah, I'm still in.
让我坐办公桌
They put me at a desk.
一直盯着我 确保我不会乱说话
Keeping me close, making sure I keep my mouth shut.
看来我也成卧底了
Looks like I'm undercover now, too.
要小心啊 尼尔森
Watch your step, Nelson.
马丁 我一直都在
Martin... I'm here.
你需要我的时候 我就会出现
When you need me, I'm here.
照顾好我家人
Keep an eye on my family.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我 尼可拉斯·B·斯比勒庄严宣誓
I, Nicholas B. Spiller, do solemnly swear
我决心维护和捍卫合众国宪法
to support and defend the Constitution of the United States
抵抗被国内外一切敌人侵犯
against all enemies, both foreign and domestic,
我将忠于宪法 恪守不渝
and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.
我自愿履行此义务
I take this obligation freely,
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
without mental reservation or purpose of evasion;
我会尽忠职守
and that I will well and faithfully discharge
执行我即将承担的职责
the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter.
愿上帝助我
So help me God.
长官 我宣誓过捍卫我们国家
Sir, I took an oath to defend this country.
我信奉联调局的使命
I believe in the mission of the FBI.
而今天 该使命却已被歪曲
Today, that mission is being compromised
因为局里的某些人
due to certain elements within the bureau
更关注自身利益 而非百姓利益
that are more loyal to private interests than to public good.
我坚定我的陈述
I stand by my statements.
没事 探员
Well, that's fine, agent.
请记录员也记录下我的看法
I'd also like to go on record myself
我非常支持取消卧底事务部
by stating that I fully support the closure of the Division of Covert Operations.
长官 卧底事务部在阻止
Sir, the DCO has been instrumental
多起我国恐怖袭击中♥功♥勋显著
in stopping dozens of attacks against this country.
暗♥杀♥你们联调局局长可不算吧
Except for the assassination of your own FBI's director.
这应该算是败绩显著 是吧 麦奎尔探员
I would call that A notable failure, wouldn't you, Agent Mcguire?
我们国家面临的种种危机
This nation is faced by myriad threats,
来自国外的特工
both from foreign agents
也来自于藏于内部的恶劣叛徒
and from evil traitors hiding within.
作为联调局的代理局长
As acting director of the FBI,
我最大的责任就是保护好
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表