剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, me, too.
VX神经毒气还未找到
Martin can't risk being exposed as an undercover operative,
马丁不能冒暴露身份的风险
not with the VX still out there.
也就是说不戴无线电 不派队跟踪
That means no wire, no follow team.
手♥机♥ 枪 东西都给我
Cell phone, gun. Give me everything.
戴上
Put it on.
我们会通过卫星追踪接送车辆
We'll track the transport vehicle via satellite,
但他仍是孤身一人
but he'll be on his own.
我锁定马丁了
I have a lock on Martin.
他正离开市中心
He's leaving downtown,
向东往回音公园驶去
heading east towards Echo Park.
我刚识别出一个保拉诺斯
I just pinned a number that
在哈伯德被绑♥架♥当天打了三次的号♥码
Paulanos dialed three times on the day of Hubbard's kidnapping.
所在地和马丁去向相反
It's the opposite direction from where Martin's headed,
但看上去是间仓库
but it looks like a warehouse.
偏僻 安全
Isolated, secure.
我保证那就是要找的实验室
Guarantee that's our lab.
他们可能把哈伯德一家关在那里
Yeah, they could be holding the Hubbard family there.
收网者接手前我们有大约十个小时
We've got about ten hours before spiller takes this over.
现在派一队战术小组去那儿
Let's get a tac team down there now.
玛姬 建立机动指挥系统
Maggie, set up mobile command.
怎么 我们是在转圈开吗
What, are we driving in circles?
没人跟着我
I don't have anyone following me.
A队 你们有什么发现
Alpha team, what do you have for us?
仓库外有三个可疑分子
I've got three bogeys outside the warehouse.
仓库区
市中心 洛杉矶市 加利福尼亚州
有武装 很棘手 防御状
Armed and hot. Defensive posture.
他们肯定在保卫什么 看见没
They're definitely guarding something. You seeing this?
仪表指示热点温度高于三百度
The hot spot is registering at over 300 degrees.
制♥作♥VX神经毒气需要持续高温
VX gas requires sustained high temperatures.
那正是他们制♥作♥神经毒气的实验室
That's the lab where they're making the nerve gas.
说明哈伯德在那 也许他家人也在
That means Hubbard's there. Maybe his family, too.
干扰附近的信♥号♥♥塔
Jam the nearby cell towers.
我要半径八个街区范围内的
I want an eight-block radius
无线通讯瘫痪 明白吗
to go dark to all wireless traffic, you understand?
我不要车♥臣♥份子通知任何人我们突击他们
I don't want the Chechens tipping anyone that we hit them,
然后祸及马丁
then have that boomerang onto Martin.
我会让仓库陷入黑洞
I'll put the warehouse in a black hole.
克里斯特尔 我们走
Crystal, let's go.
A队逼近待命区
Alpha team approaching standby position.
无线信♥号♥♥干扰完毕
All wireless jammed.
进攻 一击毙命
Engage hostiles. Shoot to kill.
扫清建筑前要一直佩戴面具手套
Keep the masks and gloves on until you're clear of the building.
若暴露在神经毒剂中
If you're exposed to the nerve agent,
立刻注射阿托品
inject the atropine right away.
上 上
Move in. Move in.
冲 冲 冲 冲
Go! go! go! go!
注意身后
Watch your six.
敌人已解决 进入东边走廊
Bogeys down. Moving into the east corridor.
东边走廊 貌似安全
East corridor. Looks clear.
检查角落
Check the corner.
搞定那个人
Nail that guy.
打得好 麦奎尔
Nice shot, Mcguire.
米奇 找到哈伯德一家
Mitch, find the Hubbards.
我们去实验室
We're going for the lab.
收到
Copy that.
克里斯特尔 热点应该在正前方
Crystal, that hot spot should be dead ahead.
收到 B队向东移♥动♥
Got it. Bravo's moving east.
接近热点
Approaching hot spot.
指挥部 我们找到实验室了
Command, we found the lab.
克里斯特尔 四处检查一下
Crystal, check around.
看到VX了吗
Any sign of the VX?
原地待命 我们在检查
Stand by. We're checking.
我来掩护你 走
I'll cover you. Go.
理查德·哈伯德
Richard hubbard?
玛姬 哈伯德说
Maggie, hubbard says
他的妻女被关在西翼
His wife and daughter are locked in the west corridor.
A队队长 收到了吗
Alpha team leader, do you copy?
收到 我们在西翼了
Copy that. We're in the west corridor.
敌人出现 一点钟方向
Bogey, one o'clock.
安全
Clear!
你们没事了 我们带你们离开这里
You're okay now. We're gonna get you out of here.
找到母女俩 正在撤离
We've got the mother and daughter, extracting them now.
我丈夫在哪 理查德还好吗
Where's my husband? Is Richard okay?
解除戒备 建筑物安全
Stand down. Building's clear.
指挥部 我是A队队长
Command, this is alpha team leader.
我们找遍了这个地方 没有发现VX
We've been all over this place; there is no VX here.
我重复 没有发现VX
I repeat, there is no sign of the vx.
-苏珊 简 -爸爸
- Susan! Jane! - Dad!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他们肯定转移了VX
They must have already moved the VX.
现在都得靠马丁了
I guess it's up to Martin now.
摘下来
Take it off.
时机真巧啊 我的买♥♥家一消失
It's interesting timing, you coming out of the woodwork right
你就出现了
when my recent buyer vanished.
我不知道你还有别的买♥♥家
I didn't know you had another buyer.
顺便说一下 我叫但丁
I'm, uh... i'm Dante, by the way.
安娜告诉我你在联邦监狱里服过刑
Ana tells me you spent time in federal prison.
是的 那又如何
Yes. So?
联调局经常会干这种
Well, it's a common practice of the FBI
让犯人做线人来换取减刑的事情
to turn prisoners in exchange for reduced prison sentences.
什么情况
What is this?
我来这可不是为了被盘问
I didn't come here for an inquisition.
除了卡里德 还有谁认识你
Other than Khalid, who knows you?
那有谁认识你
Who knows you?
我怎么知道你不是跟移♥民♥署有什么协议
How do I know you don't have some side deal with immigration
在边检的时候睁一眼闭一眼
to look away at a few checkpoints,
给他们个中间人作为交换
give them a limey broker in exchange?
我没有被监听
Hey, look, I'm not wired.
我没什么好遮掩的 那你呢 你手上有什么
I've nothing to hide. What about you? What have you got?
来啊 开枪啊
Go ahead, shoot.
我一枪爆了你们老板的头
I'll splatter your boss all over the walls.
你信不过我 就杀了我
You don't trust me, kill me.
我们同归于尽
We'll both die together.
或者我们能坐下谈谈 谈谈赚钱的事情
Or we can sit down, make each other some money.
我的买♥♥家已经准备好
My buyers are prepared to wire ten percent
我一离开就电汇百分之十的货款
of the purchase price as soon as I leave this building.
但他们得看到你手上有货的证据
But they require some proof that you've got the goods.
很好
Very well.
只需一滴
A single drop
滴在皮肤上
on the skin
就能置人于死地
is enough to kill.
买♥♥东西前得验货啊
You should try the product before you buy.
他是谁
Who is he?
与你无关
Not your concern.
他怎么你了
What did he do to you?
他让我失望
He disappointed me.
别可怜他
Please don't shed a tear.
你来下手吧
Want you to do the honors.
然后呢
And then what?
我谈成生意 他能活命吗
I do the business, and he lives?
看样子不行
I'm guessing not.
没VX就没生意可谈
Because no vx, no deal.
对我俩都不是什么好事 不是吗
And that's pretty shit for us both, isn't it?
要是你的货没效果
You wouldn't go to the trouble if you knew
你也不会这么大费周章
your product wasn't gonna work.
我知道会有效
I know it will work, yes,
但我不是为了证明给你看 奥巴克先生
But I'm not trying to prove this to you, Mr. Auerbach.
我是想让你证明给我看
I want you to prove something to me.
我是个商人 不是杀手
I'm a businessman, not a killer.
自己的脏活自己干
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表