剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
And you did. He got the message loud and clear.
不敢相信事情竟然变成这样
I can't believe this is happening.
坦白一切是你唯一的出路
Help yourself by telling us the truth.
我想请律师
I wish to have an attorney, please.
-不可能 -那是我的权力
- That's not gonna happen. - It's my right.
你在美国领土上暗♥杀♥了一位沙特王子
You assassinated a Saudi Prince on American soil.
你得清楚
You need to know that
你可能会被引渡到沙特阿♥拉♥伯接受审讯
you may be extradited to Saudi Arabia to stand trial.
我的天 我有点恶心
Oh, God. I'm gonna be sick.
沃特 你能给她拿点水吗
Walter, can you get her some water?
你不知道手♥机♥的事
You didn't know about the phone?
我当然不知道
Of course, I didn't know.
是个叫艾伦·劳雷的人给我的
A man named Aaron Rawley gave it to me.
他说他愿意协助我一起反抗沙特王国
He said he wanted to help my cause against the Kingdom.
这都是因为他
This is because of him.
求你了
Please.
拜托你一定要相信我
Please believe me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
我相信你
I believe you.
在被传讯前
You'll meet your attorney
你会和你的律师在法庭见面
at the courthouse before your arraignment.
我是无罪的
I'm not guilty of this crime.
我相信你
I'm inclined to believe that.
那你为什么不帮我
Then why won't you help me?
我们正在努力
We're trying.
我就知道不应该相信记者
Should have known not to trust a journalist.
我当时是卧底
I was undercover.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
不是那样的 哈尼
It wasn't like that, Hani.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你说的话我一个字都不信
I don't believe anything you say.
我不会让你无辜受冤的
I won't let you burn for this.
我最不相信的就是这句话
I don't believe that most of all.
我很生气 尼尔森
I'm pissed off, Nelson.
很好
Good.
局长和国务卿正在跟总统开会
The Director and Secretary of State with the President.
官方说法是此事依法裁决
Officially, he's calling this a matter of justice.
私下里 他希望哈尼·吉布里尔被处决
Unofficially, he wants Hani Jibril permanently silenced.
很明显 沙特在向他们施压
Obviously, the Saudis are putting pressure on them.
众所周知 吉布里尔一直在批评沙特王国
Jibril was a known critic of the Kingdom.
他们将这个上升到了政♥治♥层面
You know, they're making this political.
听着 对他们而言 这事就是她干的
Look, as far as they're concerned, she did it.
我告诉你 长官
I'm telling you, Sir,
她的眼睛告诉我她没撒谎
I looked her in the eye.
那就想办法证明这一点
Then get the facts so we can prove.
你自己也清楚
I don't have to tell you
现在的政♥治♥走向并不支持我们的观点
that the political tide is not in our favor here.
我想我找到了一个艾伦·劳雷的线索
I think I got a lead on Aaron Rawley.
去年他一直跟一个女的分分合合
He's been dating this girl off and on for the last year.
她现在在东海岸 但她洛杉矶的公♥寓♥里
She's on the East Coast, but somebody's been using
-却一直有人住 -听起来很有希望
- her apartment here in L.A. - Sounds promising.
马丁和莱斯正在搜查那里
Martin and Rice are checking it out.
莱斯
Rice?
快过来
In here.
该死
Damn.
真是太顺理成章了
Awfully convenient.
没有反抗的迹象
No defensive wounds.
脖子周围有淤青
Bruising around the neck.
与上吊自杀相符
All consistent with suicide by hanging.
他全部穿戴好了 你看
He's fully dressed, look.
却光着脚
With bare feet.
所以呢
Meaning what?
查下他的脚趾缝
Check in between his toes.
看起来像个针孔
Looks like an injection site.
如果用药正确 可以使心脏停跳
With the right drug, you can stop the heart.
很容易被人忽略
No one's the wiser.
被认定为自杀 就此结案
Staged as a suicide, case closed.
很可能被尸检漏掉
Most autopsies will miss it.
能问问你是怎么知道的吗
You mind if I ask you how you know that?
刚巧知道而已
Just do.
用我老婆的话说你就是个闷葫芦
You're what my wife calls a poor communicator.
我只是想帮助哈尼·吉布里尔
"I only wanted to help Hani Jibril.
我并不知道她想要刺杀阿卜德王子
I didn't know she would assassinate Prince Abboud.
我辜负了我的祖国
I let my country down.
在闯下如此大祸之后
I can't live with myself,
我无法再苟活于世上
knowing what I was responsible for."
打印的 而且没签名
Typed and unsigned.
作为遗言的话
As send-offs go,
不是很让人信服
not terribly convincing.
我同意
I agree.
今天下午我要和国土安♥全♥部♥开个简会
I have a briefing this afternoon with DHS.
国家恐♥怖♥主♥义♥警报系统刚提高了警戒级别
The NTAS has just issued an elevated threat alert.
所有56个联调局外勤人员都开始行动了
I mean, all 56 FBI field offices are mobilizing.
他们会排查一切
They'll cast a wide net,
然后一无所获
catch nothing,
最后就归罪到哈尼·吉布里尔身上
then hang it all on Hani Jibril.
或者全部怪罪到我们头上
Or they may blame it all on us.
司法部长办公室
The Attorney General's Office
要求我们交出这个案子的所有资料
is ordering us to turn over all files on this case.
天 我真是受够这些破事了 马丁
God, I'm so sick of this shit, Martin.
我很抱歉 但作为联调局探员
I'm sorry, but as an FBI agent,
我们应该遵守规定 不是吗
we're supposed to follow the rules, right?
我一直被教育要相信法律
I was taught to believe in the law.
联调局学院从来没教过当人们歪曲法律
The Academy didn't cover what to do
支持不公正的行为时 我们该作何反应
when people start twisting the law to support an injustice.
这就是我不太守规矩的原因
That's why I don't pay attention to the rules too much.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
斯皮勒的办公室 跟国土安♥全♥部♥的人开会
Spiller's office. Meeting with State.
就在刚才
...Just moments ago,
法因王子发表声明 谴责哈尼·吉布里尔
where Prince Fayeen released a statement condemning
谋杀他堂弟的行为
the murder of his cousin by Hani Jibril,
他称吉布里尔为激进女权分子
whom he called a feminist radical
并危害了整个伊♥斯♥兰♥社会
and a danger to Islam.
法因可以利用她使阿卜德一直以来的努力
Well, Fayeen will use her to roll back everything
功亏一篑
Abboud's been trying to reform.
很像杀人动机啊
Sounds like motive to me.
我们得谨慎行事 马丁
We have to be careful here, Martin.
所有人都在盯着我们
There are a million eyes on us.
我们没法再控制调查结果的走向
And we can't control what the truth is anymore,
不论最后结果表明法因有罪与否
whether or not it's gonna line up for or against Fayeen.
哈尼·吉布里尔知道真♥相♥
Hani Jibril knows the truth.
只要她还活着 对他们就是威胁
As long as she's alive, she represents a threat.
你我都清楚 他们不会留她活路
You know as well as I-- they're not gonna let her live.
他们本想在昨天把她和王子一起炸死
They meant to kill her yesterday along with the Prince.
她的存在对他们是个威胁
She's an inconvenient truth.
你准备
You're prepared
让一位女性无辜受死吗
to let an innocent woman hang for this?
要为大局着想 麦奎尔探员
There are bigger stakes to consider here, Agent McGuire.
你也许会觉得这很残忍♥
Maybe that sounds callous to you,
但这种事件可能会引发战争
but this is the kind of spark that can ignite a war.
我们得谨慎对待
We are treading carefully.
就当这是为了避免其他伤亡
Try seeing it as a necessary sacrifice
而做的必要牺牲吧
that could save many lives.
-恕我不敢苟同 -澄清一下
- I'm afraid I don't. - Just to be clear--
你准备忽略艾伦·劳雷曾参与其中吗
you're gonna ignore Aaron Rawley's involvement in this?
根据《国土安全指令》947章第3条
Mr. Rawley's connection to the case will be suppressed
劳雷先生跟本案的联♥系♥将被隐瞒
per National Security Directive 947-3.
如果我们公开一位国♥务♥院♥员工跟此事有关
What do you think the fallout would be
你觉得会引发什么后果
if we revealed a State Department employee was involved?
他确实与此事有关
He was involved.
沙特是重要的战略合作伙伴
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表