剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
你觉得是马丁杀了他吗
So, you think Martin killed this guy?
我之前这么想 然后另一名目击者告诉我
I did. Then another witness told me
是人群里的一个女人杀了他
that a woman from the crowd did it then
之后走掉了
and walked away.
欧达姆紧跟在她后面
Odum steps up right after her.
那你问马丁啊 看他怎么说
So, interview Martin. See what he has to say.
我已经问过了
I already did.
欧达姆对我撒谎
And what he had to say
隐瞒了他在场的事实
was a big old lie about being there.
之后就更耐人寻味了
And that raised one eyebrow.
盖茨部长来我家
Then Chief Gates came to my house
让我收手
to tell me to drop the case.
我当时也这个神情
It's the same look I had.
谁啊
Who is it?
桑雅
Sonya.
我给你带了晚饭
I brought dinner.
楼下那人知道你经常点的菜
The guy downstairs knew your order,
但以防万一 我加了点别的
but I got a few extra things, just in case.
我知道我本该打个电♥话♥的
I know I should've called.
那晚闹得不愉快 我觉得很抱歉
I feel bad how we ended things the other night.
你现在有什么事吗
Are you in the middle of something?
没有
No.
没有 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
快进来 很高兴你来了
Come in. I'm glad you came.
你从哪儿弄了架钢琴
Where'd you get the piano?
别人留下的
Someone left it behind.
我猜是因为太大了不好搬
Too big to move, I guess.
所以我才租了这间公♥寓♥
That's why I took the apartment.
有钢琴 还有窗外的景色
That... and the view.
就为这两个原因 你也太不可理喻了吧
Yeah, those two things and then I think you're out of reasons.
还很便宜
Well, it's cheap.
离你们很近
Close to you guys.
实际上 我在自学钢琴
I'm teaching myself to play, actually.
真的吗
Really?
给我弹首曲子
Play me something.
还是别了吧
I don't think so.
还没学会呢
Not yet.
上次我见你 你说你遇到了麻烦
The last time I saw you, you said you were having trouble.
是啊 我已经开始找人帮忙了
Yeah, I've, uh, I've started to see someone about that.
你在看心理医生
You're seeing a shrink?
是啊 还不错
Yeah. It's good.
这对你有好处
Good for you.
实际上 我要休息一阵
I'm taking some time off, actually.
你看起来很疲惫
You look tired.
是啊 我最近没怎么睡觉
Yeah, I've not been sleeping much.
不想睡 真的
Don't want to, really.
反复地 做着一些梦
Been having these... these dreams.
那记忆力的问题呢
What about the memory stuff?
记忆缺失
Well, it's scary...
让我有点害怕
to have these blank spots.
想不起来的事情越来越多
And they're getting bigger.
我只是害怕有一天我...
I've just got this fear that one day I'm...
我醒来 不知道自己叫什么
I'm gonna wake up and not know my own name.
我知道你叫什么
I know your name.
你是马丁·麦克唐纳德·欧达姆
It's Martin Macdonald Odum.
是个硬汉
Tough guy.
为民除害
Who stops bad guys.
是啊
Yeah.
不 别再给我倒了
No. No more for me.
你还不急着走呢 是吧
You don't have to leave yet, do you?
不 但我知道你在干嘛 马丁
No. But I know what you're doing, Martin.
是吗
Yeah?
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
我身上到处都是各种各样的伤疤
Well, I've got all sorts of scars all over my body.
一点都想不起来是怎么弄的
Haven't got a clue where they came from.
不敢相信你记不得了
I can't believe you don't remember.
之前告诉过你的 马丁
We've been over this, Martin.
你当时出了车祸
You were in a car accident.
他们觉得是醉驾
Drunk driver, they think.
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run.
他们把车体残骸割开才救出你
They had to cut you out of the wreck.
你当时在医院昏迷了三个星期
You were in the hospital three weeks, in a coma.
等你醒来时
And when you woke up...
很多事都不记得了
you didn't remember much.
-连我都不记得 -那是什么时候的事
- Not even me. - When was it?
2004年2月
February 2004.
他们没找到那个司机吗
They ever find the driver?
没找到
No. They didn't.
太晚了 我得走了
It's late. I've got to go.
肇事逃逸现场 一名男性昏迷
肇事逃逸受害者出院
重大
创伤
昏迷
17天
我知道你的名字
I know your name.
你是马丁·麦克唐纳德·欧达姆
It's Martin Macdonald Odum.
马丁根本不存在
There is no Martin...
你记不得了吗
You don't remember?
你遭遇了一场车祸
You were in a car accident.
他们不想让你知道真♥相♥
They don't want you to know the truth.
他们不希望你知道自己是谁
They don't want you to know who you are.
马丁·欧达姆根本不存在
There was no Martin Odum.
-他是个传说 -我不是我所认为的我
- He's a legend. - I'm not who I think I am.
关于他的一切都是伪造的
Everything about him is fake.
马丁根本不存在
There is no Martin...
我不是我所认为的我
I'm not who I think I am.
他根本不存在
He doesn't exist.
左边口袋有个本子 真♥相♥就在里面
There's a book in the left pocket-- the answer's in there...
真♥相♥就在里面
The answer's in there...
玛姬 是我 马丁
Maggie. Yeah, it's me, Martin.
能帮我个忙吗 记下这些数字
Can you do me a favor? Write these numbers down.
2、0、3
Two, zero, three...
7、6、9
Seven, six, nine...
8、1、8、5
Eight, one, eight, five.
我不知道
I don't know.
希望你能告诉我
Hoping you could tell me.
马丁没跟我提过这事
Martin didn't tell me anything about this.
麦克库姆斯参与过某项卧底部的行动吗
Was Mccombs part of an active DCO operation?
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge.
那就是马丁·欧达姆被卷进了一桩谋杀案里
Then Martin Odum was mixed up in a homicide.
而盖茨部长却要为他掩盖真♥相♥
And Chief Gates is covering for him.
-你要告诉我原因吗 -你真是疯了
- Now, you want to tell me why? - You're crazy.
因为我 等下别走
Because I... Hey, hold on, now,
我知道你所处的位置让你很难接受
I-I understand the conflicting loyalties, okay?
我理解
I get that.
但你好好想想
But just consider this,
麦克库姆斯被杀前
right before Mccombs got stabbed,
所有监控画面都静止了
all the surveillance cameras went static--
因为有高发射频率的同步电子干扰
synchronized electronic interference, high-emitter frequency.
这可是最尖端的技术
Now, this is state-of-the-art tech.
这说明什么
What does that tell you?
谋杀是有预谋的
It was a hit.
凶手很专业
From a pro.
还会有别的隐情吗
Could it be anything else?
麦克库姆斯是干什么的
What was Mccombs into?
据我所知也就是翻翻垃圾
Far as I can tell, just dumpster diving,
喝喝酒 到处讨钱吧
drinking, some panhandling.
肯定有某些原因 才会有人想杀了他
There had to be a reason why someone wanted him dead.
没错
Exactly.
我准备去退伍军人事务部一趟
I was gonna head over to Veterans Affairs,
看能不能查下麦克库姆斯的心理档案
see if I can get a look at Mccombs' psych file.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表